Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

What I wanted is HOW to get in the Minecart Area! XD?

Question asked by Guest on
Last Modified:

Question for Donkey Kong 64

What I wanted is HOW to get in the Minecart Area! XD

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.

We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.

Answers
Alana|D answered:

Jungle Japes - You need Diddy Kong:
If you're talking about the first level then you have to have Diddy's Chimpy Charge to proceed with getting into the mine cart area so visit Crankey with 3 of Diddy's coins to get it then to get to the mine cart area you go to the big brown rock on the top of the mountain, you get into it by being Diddy Kong and shooting a peanut at the peanut block. A walkway leading up appears and you walk up till you see a entrance on the side of the rock which you enter. Go through it all the way to the back and through a metal cage that you have to knock down with Chimpy Charge. You use Chimpey Charge again on the low button the proceed towards the other gated area and smash the button down to enter. You climb the boxes and the box moving devices and go in their direction and you will eventually get to the Mine
Cart area.

Fungi Forest - You need Chunky Kong:
When you first enter into the first scene there, there is a well on the other side of the clock, I believe in front of the 5 switch. Get Chucky on top of the rails and smash down to get into the Mine Cart area.

Creepy Castle - You need Donkey Kong:
Walk past the tree and past the waterway then when you can see ground below go down there and look for a wooden door. It opens when you walk up to it. When you enter walk straight until you see a skull and shoot the coconut block button to open it, you enter. Follow the path and you'll eventually run into a room with 4 levers and you pull them in the right order and the door opens and you enter into a creepy ride in a Mine cart.

Yup, those are the only 3 Mine Cart rides I remember so, hope this helped. :3

Search for more answers for Donkey Kong 64 or ask your own question here.

Need Answers?