Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

I found out quite a bit abot this game so I'll tell you guys some about..

Question asked by shadowdemon on
Last Modified:

Question for Mega Man Star Force

I found out quite a bit abot this game so I'll tell you guys some about it before it comes out.

1. There will be three versions Leo, Dragon, Pegasus....
2. Leo's power is fire, Dragon=wood, Pegasus=ice.(to be honest pegasus dosen't look very good. Try going with Leo or Dragon)
3. Leo special move= A huge fire blast. Dragon special move= Leaf cyclone
Pegasus special move= ice freezes the stage.
4. The main characters name is Geo Stellar(I think)......
5. You become megaman he's not a net navi....sounds weird but it should be cool.
6. You don't have much space to move around in battles, but we'll probably get used to it.
7.From what I've seen it looks like you can level up but I'm not sure.
8 The guys you fight against are aliens, again weird, but they just look like net navis
9.Your partner in the game is this dragon guy on your arm resembeling your buster.
10. The weapons are called cards in the game. The dragon on your arm eats the cards, then you use them (like cannons or swords.)
11. You do travel between the net and the real world.
12. That's about it, I'm getting Leo and pegasus's move looks the weakest and you grow wigs in the mode. No you can't fly it's just for show. More reason for you to not get pegasus. Dragon and Leo looks cool. Pegasus dosen't.
Final Warning!!!!!!!!!!!: You don't want pegasus. You may think you do but when you buy it you're going to hit yourself for the rest of the day. Winged horses aren't cool especially combined with megaman. But Dragon and Leo look fun so I hope the game turns out to be good.Yay!!!!

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.

We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.

Answers
FullMetalBomberman answered:

Pegasus rules, I love love love it. You disagree? I'll turn around and you can disagree with my ass.

For more questions for Mega Man Star Force check out the question page where you can search or ask your own question.

Need Answers?