Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Championship Manager 2006 PC Cheats and Tips

We have 21 cheats and tips on PC. If you have any cheats or tips for Championship Manager 2006 please send them in here. We also have cheats for this game on : PlayStation 2 : PSP

You can also ask your question on our Championship Manager 2006 Questions & Answers page.

Filter this list:

All Championship Manager 2006 PC Cheats and Tips - Most Popular First

Show Latest

Really good for sell

If your club don't have lots money

You can sell your interested player but you must

1.offer the club player where do you like for this player.

(i think you must sell to big club) and if the club agree for your offer.

2.you must respond and give more clause.click on fee per league appearences to 50 then click in 10.000.000

3.if the player agree for that club

4.then if the player play with that club in league, that club pay you 10.000.000 until 50 times (so you get 10.000.000 x 50 = 500.000.000 per player do you sell)

Enjoy it!!!!

Find fake cheats

If you come across cheats like first name as 'moremoney' and last as 'extramoney' then ignore it as it doesnt work for unlimited money they just want to get noticed.

Good players

Some good players to buy are:-

Totti(must have)

Christino Ronaldo

Cris

Brown.W

Mancini

Dida

Iker Casillas

Raul Garcia(must have)

Fred

Cininho

Reo-Coker

Ronaldinho

Rivaldo(young,cheap so play him in your youths team for a bit to gain practice then he'll score like mad and go up in value)

Tote

Mejia.

Let me know if any any one knows of any more good players..cheers.

Man utd

My team :

Gk-shay given

Dc-rio ferdinand

Dc-mikael silvestre

Fbr-gary neville

Fbl-gabriel heinze

Mc-raul garcia

Am-paul scholes

Wgl-ryan giggs

Wgr-cristano ronaldo

Sc-ruud van nistlerooy

Sc-sanli tuncay

Subs :

Sub 1-edwin van der sar

Sub 2-john o'shea

Sub 3-ludovic giuly

Sub 4-wayne rooney

Sub 5-fred

In the first season I won the fa cup the premiership and the league cup and I was in the final of the champions league and I didnt lose a single game

Some good players to sign up

Baldeon- from barcelona in ecuador. Can get him for about 210 grand

Pinilla

Simao

Ozat

Dindane

Giourkas

Anton ferdinand

Bjarnason- celtic

Diop

Cohen- west ham

Onouha

Rosenior

Kolou

Kuyk

This is my celtic team who won the league by 32 points and scottish cup and was runner up in the champions league lost 2-1 to juventus.

Marshall- good shoot stopper

Cohen- young and quality

Kompany- best defender on the game

Bouma

Van borre- good attacking defender

Mcgeady- absoulutely quality

Diop- like a wall

Simao- again quality if you give him a free role

Quaresma- gets loads or assists

Pinilla- scores goals for fun

Sanil- scores goals for fun

U really need to know this

Good and cheap players

Vagner Love - striker-

Felipe - WB/FB/AM from al sadd

Emerson - WG/AM/ from al sadd

This 3 players are brazillian, very good and worldclass player, you can by them under 2 million except for vagner love. Just try..

Good and magical player

Nengomasha - from zimbabwe

The magic is he doesnt have a fix position, sometimes he is striker, forward, midfielder, winger, you start a game, find him, take note on his position, then quit, start new game, find him, he will play in other position, magic lads

Hint for chelsea manager

As you know, chelsea is the richest club and have a bunch of great palyers, but not great enough, you still want the service of cristiano ronaldo and lionel messi, but to buy them, you h..

Hungarian League

Teams like Debrecan have players with good stats and low wages, for example, Peter Halmosi has 88 passing and only 250 pounds a week, othe teams include Ferencvaros TC who have Gabor Gyepes and Matav FC Sopron who have Kristof Jovanetic, all get 250 pounds a week, Peter Halmosi and Jovanetic scored 102 goals between them for my Milton Keynes Dons team in my first season, I recommend checking them out

Kick as chelsea

Become manager of chelsea then select club benefactor optoin in game buy gerrard for 40m and samuel eto'o for about 40m as well play these tactics

Cech

Ferrira,Terry,Carvalho,Del Horno

Gerrard,lampard,makelele,robben

eto'o,crespo

Sell gudjonson,cole,duff?,gallas and cudicini recall veron and wayne bridge from loans and sell them too

My team

Im forest green rovers and I have only just started the season and I have not lost a game first. Three of my players are the top scores all joined with 12 goals each my youth team are top of there leauge and so are my reserves. In my lateset match I won 14-0 using the killer tatic 4-3-3. If you want to know morew about these legend tatics gon onto championshipmanager.co.uk

Good Unkown Players

I bought these players in my game with valencia and they are class (sorry about spelling ....but if any are spelled wrong I will put in the name of their club so you can search for their club instead) :

Johan Micoud........Werder Bremen, France (attacking mid)

Mascreano........Corinthians, Argentinia (defensive mid)

Dede..........Dortmund (left back)

Alex........PSV (centre back)

Kim Kallstrom.......i know that is spelled wrong....Sweden (attacking mid)

De Rossi......Italy (left winger)

Scott Sinclair.........Chelsea Youths (good young talent....striker)

Wee_wreny11

Tell me what you think of these hints please ......E-mail me at [email protected]

Really Superb play

This my squad in my club (you see my player power)

+GK

EDUARDO-from internacional (argentina)

VOLKAN DEMIREL-from fenerbahce

FABIO MAIORANI-from italy

+D

OMER ATES-from turkey club

GAEL CLICHY-from arsenal

CARLINHOS-from santos

SLOBODAN RAJKOVIC-from OFK beograd

VINCENT KOMPANY-from anderlect

ANTONY VAN DENBORRE-also from anderlect

SERVET CETIN-from fenerbahce

GERARD PIQUE-from man utd

CLEITON XAVIER-from sport

ONDER TURACI-from turkey club

+M

I have lots very talented player

AIDEN MCGEADY

THEO WALCOTT

GREGORY NELSON

UGUR BORAL

LEO MESSI

VURNON ANITA-from ajax

FABIO PAIM-from sporting

FERNANDO GAGO

JONATHAN VALE

NURI SAHIN

HATEM BEN ARFA

KERLON

Class young players

Here are some cheap young players that become pure class:

R/L FB....Pianianchi....Italian

AM/F/S R/L/C...Emerson....Al-Sadd....Brazilian(not the juve one)

Winger/L....salas....ecuadorian

CD...kompany....aldernecht(sorry spelled wrong).....belgian

GK...doni....roma....brazilian

Unstoppable team

I started a new game in champ manager and I went chelsea and put on club benefactor. I have won my league the champions league the fa cup and the league cup. I also won the super cup and the community shield heres my team

Goalkeepers:

Lehmann

Cassillas

Cech

Buffon

Defender's:

Terry

Puyol

juan

Lucio

Sagnol

Lahm

Cincinho--(sorri about spelling) he plays for real madrid

Heinze

Cannavaro

Midfielders:

Sneijder (wesley)

Baptista

Lampard

Ballack

Carrick

Deco

Mark gonzalez (world class player)

Robben

Deisler

Ronaldinho

Kaka

Gerrard

C ronaldo

Rosicky

Viera

Forwards:

Raul

Ronaldo

Robinho

Adriano

Henry

Cassano

Some of the players worth buying in the game are..

Some of the players worth buying in the game are tuncay sanli, tote,tressor moreno,bruno teixeira(plays of Forest Green but is a good player),vincent kompany, antony van denborre,aiden mcgeady(one of the best players in the game)yohan pele,alvaro saborio chacon,felipe(you can buy him for 1 million and is one of the best players in the game),fredrik holster(he is only 16 but he is world class).

Good player

Buy jan simak from sparta Prague for about 1.3 million.play him in your 1st team for the saeson (midfield). He will assist loads and score for fun. Then put him on transfer market.Loads of clubs will offer for him.you should get about 7million for him.

Great Forest Green players at beginning of 05/06 season.

While playing the first season as Halifax (Conference), I was approached by the agent of Bruno Teixeira in July and got him for 3.6K. He is a really good Striker. His team mate Alex Meechan (Striker) is a top scorer for Forest Green, I got him after transfer reopened for �24K. Play with 4-4-2 (Attacking) or 4-4-2 Diamond and you have a good attack because the AM will score plenty too (providing the AM is good).

Others I found:

Matthew Gadsby (Centre D/DM) @ Forest Green is a good buy, though I got him 4 seasons after for �40K when Forest Green was in League Two. Another defender to get is Damon Searle (Left/Centre D/DM). Got him for �400.

Goalkeeper Boaz Myhill (Hull - Championship) Couldnt get him until 4 seasons later (due to being too low in division..

Good players in Championship Manager 2006

Miki Roque- Liverpool

Lindfield- Liverpool

Daniel Agger- Liverpool

Adam Hammill- Liverpool

Fran Merida- ???

Yaya Toure- AS Monaco

Lisztes- Free

Alan Smith- Man Utd

Yoan Gourcuff- AC Milan

Alexander Rondon- Deportivo Tachira

Moreno(Tressor) Malher-???

David Vrzogic- Dortmund

Manuel Fischer- Stutgart

Jimmy Briand- Rennes

Kunert- ???

Dirk Kuyt- Liverpool

Okaka Chuka- Rome

Great every title winning team!

i played as norwich city as i support them, won the championship in the first year and fa cup, premier league and europa league, fa cup and carling cup in second year, premier league, champions league, fa cup, carling cup and community shield in third and ive copied that ever since for 3 seasons. My awesome team:

Goalkeepers:

Robert Green (must have)

Victor Valdes

Ben Foster

Kyle D'Laryea

Defenders:

Adam Drury

Antonio Lopez

Rossi Jarvis

Martin Albrechtsen

Martin Cranie

Gerard Pique

Domenico Cristico

Midfielders:

Matthieu Flamini

Phil Jagielka

Wes Hoolahan

Paulo Machado

David Prutton

Tom Soares

Wesley Sneijder

Kevin Mirallas

Cristiano Ronaldo

Adam Johnson (Must have)

Good players

For a good team you should buy...lionel messi,maxi lopes,lucas toni,vincent kompany,fabio cannavaro,gregory coupet,gigi buffon(sorry I can't remember his first name),alexandr hleb,emanuel ebou'e,gareth bale,alberto gilardino,nuri sahin and michael lamey for your first team please note that if you want to buy adriano don't spend any more than 35million else it would be a waste espesially if you play him with luca toni,alberto gilardino,thierry henry,or ruud van nistelrooy as he doesnt score many although he still assists them but if you play him with lionel messi then put tactics on gung ho then youll be getting scores like 9-0 against teams like barcalona.

Scouts

If you start as some one and you want to scout a lot of people and youve only got 3 sometimes even two scout then what you do is go on to the player and staff search and then look for all of the scouts which arent unproven and then approach to sign them even if they are all ready at a club

Then once you have enough then this is how to get really good players without haveing to look for them yourself scout no.1-youth scout number2-next opponent scout 3-europe scout 4-south america and so on if there are players who are home sick buy them from the place they were born in and almost immediatly they will feel better.

Good tips

Firstly You'll need a good set of staff members. One way of finding almost perfect assistant managers is to go into player/staff search then select the staff search tab and filter staff with 20 or 19 GK Training and an assistant manager with almost 20 for every attribute will appear. Whats more is he is of the nationality of the club you are at. I am currently coaching dutch side SC Heerenveen and have 1 perfect assistant and 4 GK and outfield coaches.

Also some great players are:

-Alexander Rondon (�210k) More than 30 goals every year can be worth �10m

-Volkan Demirel (�2.6M) Loads of clean sheets

-Nengomasha (�240k) Worth �4m++

-Vincent Kompany (�9m)class player

-Bobo Balde (�1.2m) great leader and unbelievable defender

-Umit Ozat (�3.2m) great ..

Championship Manager 2006 FAQs

Reviews