Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight Cheats and Tips

We have 6 cheats and tips on PC. If you have any cheats or tips for Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight please send them in here. You can also ask your question on our Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight Questions & Answers page.

All Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight Cheats and Tips - Latest First.

Maintaining IFR

On a long flight, after reaching cruise altitude, when ATC makes contact for a handoff, respond to the TUNE command, but leave the CONTACT response alone. As you near your point of descent, make ATC contact and go through all of the commands, including CONTACT. You will now be active with ATC again. This will let you leave your flight for many hours while not having your IFR clearance cancelled for lack of response.

How to get a jetway

At heathrow press alt go to options then settings display then go to custom then press ultra high make dynamic scenery bar to full the press ok

Altitude

A cheat for altitude is easy first press y then hold q down to you get a good aaltitude NOTE: do not go to high or your engines will not work especially in the propeller planes

Takeing off

When takeing off choose a small plane so it is easy to take off then when you get to crusing altitute change to like a faster plane like the boeing and then your trip will be much shorter and repeat this when landing aswell so your landing is easier than landing the boeing

Aircraft carrier lift

When you pick san-fransisco in create a flight,select a flight ect;

You will find an aircraft carrier from the little to the left of the houses outside the airport.Its about 4 miles from the pack of houses.When you get there,you must stop between the yellow lines and you will be going down to the place where they keep the fighter jets.

G'day my friends, I have some cheats for u Whe..

g'day my friends, I have some cheats for u

When u are taking off choose the boeing at the air craft selction then before u take of do ten three sixtys, then u will have complete control of the airliner

when taking of to avoid smashing take of slowly because if u go fast you will crash

THE END

Need Answers?
Ask a question for Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight
Question GuidelinesYour Question
Please give as much detail as possible.

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to receive an email to let you know if/when we have added this question to the site please enter your email address.

We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this question.

View Terms

Ask a question for a different game.
Reviews