Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Total Club Manager 2004 PC Cheats and Tips

We have 4 cheats and tips on PC. If you have any cheats or tips for Total Club Manager 2004 please send them in here. We also have cheats for this game on : PlayStation 2

You can also ask your question on our Total Club Manager 2004 Questions & Answers page.

All Total Club Manager 2004 Cheats and Tips - Latest First.

Swap Cheat

Start the game with 4 players and set the team as following

Your Team-Anyone

2nd Player-Liverpool

3rd Player-Real Madrid

4th Player-Arsenal

Then the fun starts.Swap your players for owen gerrard,kewell,le tallec from liverpool.Then get ronaldo,rual,casillas,roberto carlos,samuels from real.Then from Arsenal choose henry,viera.Then after you have done all the swapping make the 2nd,3rd,4th player retire from the option menu and you don't have to play as them.If you don't wan Henry the make barcelona your 4th player and you can get Ronaldinho,Rooney from everton,Del Piero and buffon from juventus,shevchenko from ac milan.

Pro Team

I am Sheffield United on career and I don't know how but I'm in the F.A cup quarter final against tottenham and I will probaly beat them I've already played Middlesborough I won 1-0 and then I played aston villa and they went 1-0 up and I won 6-1.

I was so happy I'm top of the championship not lost yet I've still gt �8,245,345 I got that off the game which I am on while I'm writing this the team is so good.

If anybody can tell me how they are so good I would like to know becaus eit is like it is unrealistic I have won the championship with 10games to play I am 32 points clear and my brother is leicester city who are 6 just in playoff place by 1 point.

Lot of money

To get any team lots of money or full facilites or something go to the editor by going on my computer,click the local disc drive. Then click on program files. Tthen find EA sports and click on that. Then click on total Club Manager 2004. Then find editor on the list and click on that and tada adjust the teams.

I know how to get money quickly, start with your..

I know how to get money quickly, start with your team plus Real Madrid, then keep swapping Ronaldo for your worst player and make Real pay you.

Total Club Manager 2004 FAQs

Reviews

Screenshots