Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

My Animals And Fodder!

Question asked by Pokemon_____Fan#1 on
Last Modified:

My Animals And Fodder!

I can't go on this game anymore because I am very poor in cash right now and my animals are hungry and Im out of Fodder and Good Fodder costs 250G each and I can't afford that!
Please help me I hate to see animals die >.<
How do I get fodder?

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.

We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.

Answers
Cherrytree1118 answered:

OK, You've worked yourself into a tight corner, but the good news is you can get out! Sadly though it may require a few sacrifices, so be prepared. Firstly, you need to sell those money draining animals. This includes anything living in your barn that isn't giving milk right now. Keep your chickens though. They can be fed by putting them outside, so it's costless and their eggs create a desperately needed income. Next you need to find a way to use your time more efficiently. Create a schedule and routine you can follow. For example, one day, wake up and put your chickens out, then harvest the mugwort around your farm, go across the bridge and harvest all the flowers and mugwort there, and go up the river to the excavation site. Mine there for a while, then go fishing up by the waterfall (best place to fish). If you have time, go and set up shop near the tree by the inn in the evening. Several people pass by there at the same time every day. Each person will also buy several things (giving the discount makes them buy more too).The next day, go somewhere else! Your routine is up to you.

Now, lets say you've finally made some cash doing this. You need to start dividing your money between plants, fertilizer, and savings. You get fertilizer and plants from the neighboring farm. Once you have obtained some, plant your vegetable of choice in the dirt near your house, and put the manure in your pasture! This is how you get the grass to grow so you can harvest fodder for your cattle. You just throw it at a spot on the ground (It looks like it's disappeared, but it hasn't). Keep working on this, and once you have enough spaces grown, you can harvest it or get more cattle. Its also smart to save some of your funds so you can purchase the fertilizer maker. You just throw 2 things into it, and out pops a bag of fertilizer! A worthy investment. You also have to think about the future! If you get some spare change that's just burning a hole in your pocket, buy some tree seeds. They take a while to grow, but they are worth it in the end. Don't forget to visit Van every time he comes to town and sell your stuff, and make friends with Takura. He gives some pretty cool gifts, which include a visit with his house plant (yes, it's a plant). I hope this helps! Good luck.

Showing all replies
Guest said: 3rd Jun 2016 | REPORT
My Fodder is gone and my grass grow longs.my cow are pregnant and hungry.my money was poor and my chicken food is gone.i don't wanna waste my money and please help! I can't wait the grass my cow will die before I get a calf!
Guest said: 10th Jan 2019 | REPORT
Harvest plants and if you have a fishing rod fish at the waterfall by the dig site (that’s where all the money making fish are). Or if you don’t have a fishing rod harvest all the plants around forget me not and sell those, when you have enough money buy fertilizer and lay it in the pasture. After 3-4 days it’ll become long enough for your animals to graze at it.
Guest answered:

I had the same problem as you. The only suggestion really is to grow some fast growing crops, work at the mine, fish, pick flowers/mushrooms/spices, etc. Sell your stuff to Van and you will get the cash to buy good fodder. I don't know if this is true, but..... simply let your animals out into the pasture whenever the weather is fine. They will eat outside. At least...Mine did lol. They didn't starve neither did they get sick (Yes, it was winter) Hope this helps someone ^^

Guest answered:

don't wast money on good fodder get some from Ur back yard and if u rill wont good fodder sell stuff like normal fodder

Showing all replies
Guest said: 15th May 2016 | REPORT
Why BUY fodder when you can collect it in your backyard with a sickle???
Guest said: 18th Jun 2016 | REPORT
In my game the fodder won't grow in the back of the barn where you let your animals out. Don't know if it's my game or??
Guest said: 13th May 2017 | REPORT
you have to put fertilizer on it in order for it to grow
Guest answered:

what I did to get money was simple. I first was crying thinking to myself oh man! But now I totally am in the ok but not ok possion.when I ran out of fodder I was scared so I got online for 4 hours lokkin up how do do this and that. First of all
If you have more then 700 gold then your ok.

first buy two things of good fodder wich should cost about , one thing costs 200G so when you but all that stuff you should have like spent 400G. After that feed your cow one thing of fodder and come back like three hours later and milk it. You should get eather milk type A or S, if you get B then somthings not right....try again.

Don't feed your horse your hores dosent have a health bar and cannot die so put him/her and your cow and what ever esle in the pasture on sunny days to graze. If you have a sheep take SUPER good care of it, wash it with the brush EVERY day. This is so you will have gold sheep skin. It s worth 600G, so really stick in the effort for that. Sell all your milk but at least 3 or 4. And grow vegtables and fri=uts that cost alot. In the fall and summer you should grow melons and yams. There worth 60G each so that should help alot.

now your down to at least 500G buy some more feed/good fodder/ and feed your cow and sheep.
Milk your cow and sell the milk (reapeat every two days) fertilizer costs around....40G. Youll need 30 to 40 maybe even 50 packets of it. I would buy 40. That costs 1600G.

now fishing near the waterfall near the dig site helps and fishing in the turtle swamp helps to. If you chose the turtle swamp it will take a while. But it's worth it.sell all your fish to van but make sure thAT you haggle him for higher prices. (haggle- to beg for more)

after you've taken extra care for your sheep everyday youll have golden sheep skin like I said. 600G, youve mined a little,50G-100G and fished 20G-2000G. Youve sold crops and milk. -crops- 20G-60G. And milk. 75G-175G. I hope this helps and when you do all this I ended up with over 2000G if you have a sheep then probably.... Maybe even 3000G good luck!

Guest answered:

When I cut the grass it disapper.. I don't know what to do .. I just wanna save some fodder for the winter because I'm out of fodder also I can't buy good fodder because I'm saving money for many things (milking room etc..)

NEED HELP..

MOMO

Showing all replies
GameGirl31 said: 28th Sep 2011 | REPORT
grass grows back when you cut it. if its dark green you can cut it, but if its light green you cant cut it but the animals can graze on it. its all good. just be patient...
Guest answered:

If you pick lots of flowers and mushrooms you can sell them to van at day 3 and day 8 or make a store yourself where van sells his stuff and set your price, but remember you can give people discounts and then they like you more. You can buy a fishing pole in the beginning from van and then go fishing and sell the fish. Its easy to get and make money. Go to the underground tunnel near the waterfall to sell the stuff you get when you dig them from the earth. But to make fodder, you have to have a trash machine you can buy later on and put like flowers and trash and it turns into fodder. But if you buy grass stuff from vesta you can put it in the ground on the barn grass and it keeps growing and growing and you cut it down and then it grows some more.. Easy easy... Good luck.

GameGirl31 answered:

If the grass is dark green you can cut it, but don't worry it will grow back. Light green grass can't be cut but the animals can graze on the grass but to cut grass it has to be dark green. Dont worry grass is cutable if you put fertilizer on it and it will keep growing and growing and growing. But remember you have to be patient. Farm work takes time. Good luck.

Guest answered:

First of all you need to get chickens to make eggs. Next buy fertalizer from vesta. Then sel thd eggs to van and dig at the digsite. Then when you have done that you need to fish at the waterfall and catch alot of hucheps, nyamames, and yamames..... If you have a sheep you have to feed it, THATS ALL... Untill it's time to shear it, Then all you have to do is wash it with a brush 3 times the get the wool. Sell it to van and bargain with him anc that gets you lots of money

Guest answered:

I was in the same situation. What I did wag go to the mine and collect flowers and such then sell them to van. And in the procces of doing that I gave Daryl an egg every day and he game me a seed maker. Then I saved up all my money from selling eggs and such and was able to afford a banana tree. In the summer when it harvested, I turned the fruit to seeds and sold the seeds (selling seeds gives you more money than selling the actual fruit) you get $750 for 1 seed. After 1 season, I was able to buy a food proccessing room and made even more money the next year. (In the whole procces of doing this, to feed your animals just put them all outside to eat the grass) Hope it helped: )

Showing all replies
Guest said: 14th Feb 2016 | REPORT
Don't get good fodder get fertilizers and put them in the grass behind your barn, it grows after a few days and is harvested with a sickle

If you are still looking for help with this game we have more questions and answers for you to check.

Need Answers?