Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

How do you beat the monster truck ... freestlye.?

Question asked by crazddirtbika1 on
Last Modified:

Question for MX Unleashed

How do you beat the monster truck ... freestlye.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.

We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.

Answers
loser_mastr answered:

There is no special way to beat him. You just have to find some of the shortcuts to the next checkpoints and stuff. After a while you will learn his trail that he takes and you can learn to find ways to cut corners.

You have to be good at preloading and clutching around corners. Otherwise theres nothing else I can say. hope you have fun.

Showing all replies
Guest said: 9th Nov 2014 | REPORT
Horrible
jsfb6465 answered:

Well some people dont like this but you can put in clappedout(no space) and you will have the monster truck and all the other machines.

CRrider49 answered:

Follow the monster truck around for the first lap,after you have a good idea of what the track is like do the second lap avoiding as many big jumps as possible.

I have beat the monster truck doing this with the 50cc bikes.

brandon russell answered:

To easily beat the monster truck use the 500cc bike.the cheat for it is (bigdogs) I can't remember if the b is supposed to be capitalized or not so try capital and lowercase. Also don't space between it or won't work.

brandon russell answered:

To easily beat the monster truck use the 500cc bike.the cheat for it is (bigdogs) I can't remember if the b is supposed to be capitalized or not so try capital and lowercase. Also don't space between it or won't work.

For more questions for MX Unleashed check out the question page where you can search or ask your own question.

Need Answers?