Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Ricky Ponting International Cricket 2007 Cheats and Tips

Last Updated:

We have several cheats including how to unlock the 'Heat Seeker' and 'Bat out of Hell' cheats.

More Ricky Ponting International Cricket 2007 PlayStation 2 Cheats and Tips

We have 5 cheats and tips on PlayStation 2. If you have any cheats or tips for Ricky Ponting International Cricket 2007 please send them in here. You can also ask your question on our Ricky Ponting International Cricket 2007 Questions & Answers page.

All Ricky Ponting International Cricket 2007 Cheats and Tips - Latest First.

CRICKET ´07 CHEATS, CHEAT CODES & HINTS

Full Stamina Bowlers:

Enter ASIF on the MAIN MENU by keeping your mouse cursor at the MY CRICKET Option. Play and you will notice that your BOWLERS always have 100% stamina.

Full Stamina Batmen:

Enter INZAMAM on the MAINMENU by keeping your mouse cursor at the MY CRICKET option. Play and you will see that your BATSMEN always have FULL Stamina.

Super Speed:

Enter AKHTER on the MAIN MENU by keeping your mouse cursor at MY CRICKET Option. Play with fast or fast medium or medium pace bowler (No Spinner) and you will notice that you bowler bowls with super speed which has never been seen before and may be equal to 200 Km/h or greater .By using this cheat, you can out your opponents very easily except the PAKISTAN TEAM.

Empire Quitness:

Enter HAIER on the MAINMENU by keeping your mouse cursor at MY CRICKET Option. Play and you will notice that the referee doesn't call for NOBALL despite the fact that the parameter of your Bowler's SpeedMeter reaches the RED ZONE, so in this way, you can increase your bowler's speed but not 200 Km/h or greater.

Fly Mode:

Enter MALIK on the MAINMENU by keeping your mouse cursor at MY CRICKET option and while playing you will notice that your fielders have enough flying abilities to catch the ball. In AUTO FIELDING press the SHIFT key to fly your fielder while chasing the ball.

Special Deliveries:

Enter GUL on the MAINMENU by keeping your mouse cursor at MY CRICKET option. Play and you will see that your bowler always has all Special Deliveries.

Magic Move:

Enter SAQLAIN at MAINMENU by keeping your mouse cursor at MY CRICKET option. Play and you will see that your bowlers use magic moves.

These codes work on any difficulty. Deactivate them by doing them again on the PAUSE MODE (Press ESC While Playing). To activate them, you need to do the codes in the main menu.

Dont get out

If you are about to get out by a catch or any other way pres pause and and go skip over. Only do it if you really need too other wise it's an wast of an over. Its only ever worked for me a couple of times.

!!!HATS!!!

The easy way to unlock test and ODI hats is that just win a test or ODI game as the team you want the hat of I now have every hat even the Bermudan hat.

Heat seeker

To unlock "heat seeker" you must take ten wickets in an innings of test cricket with one player.

Bat Out Of Hell Cheat

When you score 1,000 runs in a 'One Day Match' the Bat Out Of Hell cheat is unlocked. This cheat enables shots to race to the boundary with increasing speed.

Ricky Ponting International Cricket 2007 FAQs

Reviews