Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Championship Manager 2006 PSP Cheats and Tips

We have 11 cheats and tips on PSP. If you have any cheats or tips for Championship Manager 2006 please send them in here. We also have cheats for this game on : PlayStation 2

You can also ask your question on our Championship Manager 2006 Questions & Answers page.

Filter this list:

All Championship Manager 2006 PSP Cheats and Tips - Most Popular First

Show Latest

Get people cheap with any team

All you need to do is when you go on to make an offer you enquire first then after that you see how much they want.When you go back to make an offer go on clauses and options.then go to percentages of next sale and put it up to 50% ang go back to the offer screen and at the bottom it will say how much the deal is worth and say if the other club want 3.5m for the player and the deal is worth 6.5 m you go and change how much money the deal is worth until it is on 3.5. Most of the time it works for example I bought robin van persie for 70 grand and mathew flamini for 200 grand

Brilliant team

Okay, I admit it. I'm a very big Norwich fan. So, as you'd have guessed, I played as Norwich. In the first season I won the Championship, and my Manager Profile says:

League Titles: 6

Cups Won: 19

Games Played: 384

Games Won: 333

Games Drawn: 47

Games Lost: 4

Goals Scored: 801 (2.09 goals per match)

Goals Conceded: 139 (0.36 goals per match)

So, my team going into the 2011/2012 season is:

* = key players, [L] = Out on loan, [T] = Transfer listed, [OL] = On loan to me

GOALKEEPERS:

Robert Green

Ben Foster

Kyle D'Laryea [L]

DEFENDERS:

Adam Drury (FBL)

Rossi Jarvis (FBR)

Martin Cranie (DC)

Domenico Criscito (DC)

Gerard Piqué (DC)

Antonio López (FBL)

Martin Albrechtsen (FB/D R..

Double your money

I don't really know if this works but try it anyway.

When you are about to sell a player when it says "accept" save the game and turn it off. Turn it back on and click accept and you should get double the money for the player.

I really hope this works for you

Want to win games?

Ok, after playing this game with lots of different teams and in several leagues I have realised the best team to win with is Liverpool F.C. They have a strong team to start with and a bit of spending money, plus the board doesnt expect you to win everything I.E. United or Chelsea.

I have decided to do this Hint/walkthrough because I am currently in my fourth season with L.F.C and have won 3 league titles 12 trophies and have only lost 16 games out of 260.

So heres some basic tips to start with.

1.Never buy a player older than 30 unless they are in very good form or are going to come on a bosman

2.Dont change formation every game it's good to stick with 1 formation for at least 6 games.

3.dont sell players just because you get offered a lot of money for them..

BEST TEAM

The best team is chelsea because if you sign the players now in real life and sell players who are not there you win everything.

* I have won 2 league titles out of 2.

* I have not lost a game in both of these leagues

Best team:

CECH

BELLETI

A.COLE

TERRY

CARVALHO

J.COLE

MALOUDA

DECO

LAMPARD

ANELKA

DROGBA

SUBS:

HILARIO

ALEX

BALLACK

ESSIEN

KALOU

THE REST:

BRIDGE - PUT HIM ON LOAN LIST

MIKEL

MAKELELE - PUT HIM ON LOAN LIST

FERREIRA

BEN HAIM

CUDICINI - PUT HIM ON LOAN LIST

MAKE SURE YOU PUT RECALL ON WHEN TEAMS OFFER A LOAN FOR HIM.

TRY IT!!!

Good Young Players

I play the game loads and in my time have across some real gems mosts of which if you keep your eye on you can pick up on a free a few months into the first season. Or buy them real cheap

Mattia Mandorlini *

Christian Portilla*

Jeffrey Sarpong

Adewale Dauda Wahab*

Fabrizio Melara

Valerie Bojinov

Claiton

Diego Capel

Sidnei*

Domenico Criscito

Scarzanella

Lionel Messi

Gael Clichy

Rodriguez

Vitor Vinha*

Jamie O'hara

Tom Huddleston

Vincent Kompany*

Van Den Borre*

Proto*

All of these should come up on the Quicksearch section of the game. If they don't I must of spelt it wrong so just use a variation of the name or the first 3 letters. Also just put the last name in s..

Good players

List of the bargain buys and the best places to look

Best places to look are:

Italian youth teams

Uruguay

A few teams in england - forest green rovers, southampton, newcastle, crystal palace.

Bargain players: (position - club - country)

Igors semjonovs (ml - skonto riga - latvia)

Amir edri (gk - maccabi haifa - isreal)

Eran levy (fc - " - ")

Slobodan rajkovic (dc - ofk beograd - serb. & mont.)

Warning: all these players will be heavily linked to transfers after a season. And if you pick a lower league team in england you have to get to the prem in sucessive seasons to stand a chance of catching new. U, man. U, liverpool, arsenal, chelsea, tott. H.

Moppo

Free players.. Works with messi

Get players on loan then place them in your youth team. Then go to your youth team select the player and then apporch to sign them it's free and simple!>> it works with messi aswell as long as you loan him in the first season, and there wages are really cheap too.

Also good player are aaron lennon, jamie o'hara, anton ferdinand. Check it out!!!

Good Players

Here are some good players to buy but you may need a bit of money!

Fernando Cavenaghi - Spartak Moscow

Bid about �11mill

Victor Obinna - Chievo

Bid about �4.5mill

Simao - Benfica

Bid about �10mill

Sergio Ramos - Real Madrid

Bid about �4mill

Tamudo - Espanyol

Bid about �10mill

Jonny Heitinga - Ajax

Bid about �4mill

Paolo Cannavaro - Parma

Bid about 4mill

This is my Liverpool Team:

GK - Jose Reina

FBR - Paolo Cannavaro

FBL - John Arne Riise

DC - Sergio Ramos

DC - Jonny Heitinga

MR - Steven Gerrard

ML - Simao

MC - Nihad Muslic

AMF - Juan Roman Riquelme

FC - Tamudo

FC - Fernando Cavenaghi

Subs:

The best team

If you want to pick the best team well then it's liverpool because I've played it about onehundred times with loads of teams and liverpool won most of there games

Sell players for �50 million

First click on to a player that would be intrested by chealsea arenal manchester united or newcastle.

Click actions and offer to clubs

Offer them to the clubs for there orginal price ( vassel 6 mil offer them that)

Then when they offer click non-negable then 50% and then add a player who has a high price on there team ( henry 19.25 mill)

Put the price up to 20 mill add then click make new propsal

They should always accept and then you will become richest club in the world

I sold david bently for 50 mill and he was worth 3.5 mill

Championship Manager 2006 FAQs

Reviews