Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Six new crappily titled pieces...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
.Impact Posted: 21:28 Apr26 2009 Post ID: 2607931
.Impact
Resident Graphics Artist
Post Likes: 1
+
Maybe you should work on something like having 3 colours? You can make beautiful wallpapers with that. I wanna see something like Vista Wallpapers or something that looks like Auroras.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Catharsis Posted: 01:25 Apr27 2009 Post ID: 2607985
Catharsis
One thought fills immensity.
Post Likes: 0
+
On 26-Apr-2009 .Impact said:Maybe you should work on something like having 3 colours? You can make beautiful wallpapers with that. I wanna see something like Vista Wallpapers or something that looks like Auroras.
You mean like this?

It doesn't look like an aurora, admittedly, but it's three colours or more...

« Last edited by Catharsis on Apr 27th 2009 »

Signature and avatar made by Master Volthawk.
Email/MSN: empyrean decadence at hotmail dot com (Remove all spaces)

"Improvement makes strait roads, but the crooked roads without Improvement, are roads of Genius." - William Blake.

Winner of Member Brawl '09. Finally cleared out enough sig space to include that.
zeldafan11 Posted: 02:22 Apr27 2009 Post ID: 2607997
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
+
celestial is my favorite one, for it's softglow and noise effects you used, they work with it so well and the colors match up very well, only way to improve is to use a little more well interesting effects on them, but overall good job

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
tbug2007 Posted: 16:44 Apr27 2009 Post ID: 2608301
tbug2007
Da Bug
Post Likes: 4
+
I'll take marcus' side :P

This comment though made me chuckle: "I suggested you post on other forums, because lets be honest, this place is nowhere near as active as popular sites such as PlanetRenders."

Let's be honest, this place has people with better attitudes than PlanetRenders. nuff said.

"and you give a reply which shows nothing but anger." I read his post, thought it was quite the opposite of angry. It read calm.

Honestly, what's wrong with symmetry?

All are great Cath =D Using venom as a wallpaper

ubr cuulness by Craizin the raizin. <3

FILIP R POLICE
ozzo Posted: 02:28 Apr29 2009 Post ID: 2609439
ozzo
_________S
Post Likes: 17
+
On 26-Apr-2009 Catharsis said:Now this is more like it. Ten comments. I'll keep making topics, then.

Anyways... um, thanks to all the people who liked them, although it is interesting how everyone likes different ones best. Hmm.

Couple of specific things:

Taylor: I did save the .psd for that one, although... I don't know why, seeing as it was at a point where I couldn't undo anything. I think it looked better with the "lines", though.

Becky: I think the process for making C4Ds is altogether different to making this kind of thing (I'm pretty sure I need some program to do it for me?) plus... I'm really not a fan of raw C4Ds. I mean, they look okay in sigs and other stuff, but they look damned awful by themselves, from what I've seen. I'm not sure what you mean by "another style", either... Could you put it in simpler terms so even I can understand, maybe?
like doing large canvas things like this but use different techniques or something to create a new style.

Jam Jar Posted: 03:39 Apr29 2009 Post ID: 2609448
Jam Jar
An oldie but goodie
+
I really like the Headrush one, looks like a creature is emerging from the image.

they're all very interesting, keep it up Smile
Burnsey Posted: 13:05 Apr30 2009 Post ID: 2610293
Burnsey
Forum GuestMember
+
On 27-Apr-2009 tbug2007 said:I'll take marcus' side :P

This comment though made me chuckle: "I suggested you post on other forums, because lets be honest, this place is nowhere near as active as popular sites such as PlanetRenders."

Let's be honest, this place has people with better attitudes than PlanetRenders. nuff said.

"and you give a reply which shows nothing but anger." I read his post, thought it was quite the opposite of angry. It read calm.

Honestly, what's wrong with symmetry?

All are great Cath =D Using venom as a wallpaper
I'm guessing you know him well.. -_-

God no wonder I barely come to this site.. nobody (bar a few) actually knows anything about design.

And no, the people at PlanetRenders actually know what they are talking about... I'm guessing one of your pieces got rejected by them..?

« Last edited by Burnsey on Apr 30th 2009 »
http://www.youtube.com/omgfragged/
http://www.twitter.com/omgfragged/
tbug2007 Posted: 14:31 Apr30 2009 Post ID: 2610316
tbug2007
Da Bug
Post Likes: 4
+
^ No, never made an account on there. Just SEEING the attitude was enough for me.

ubr cuulness by Craizin the raizin. <3

FILIP R POLICE
Burnsey Posted: 17:32 Apr30 2009 Post ID: 2610453
Burnsey
Forum GuestMember
+
What didn't you like about the attitudes of members there?
http://www.youtube.com/omgfragged/
http://www.twitter.com/omgfragged/
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close