Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

RP - Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits Of Vladimar"

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 45
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 43 | 44 | Last     Previous | Next
Titanic_Force Posted: 20:50 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627409
Titanic_Force
Post Likes: 0
+
Koroe ignited his fists in flames. Illuminating a portion of the bar. "What the hell? Faulty wiring?" Koroe scanned the bar for anything.
Pokemon Platinum

FC: 3267 6911 3096
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
halodude Posted: 20:53 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627411
halodude
+
"I don't know but those to have some explaining to do"Will mutters scanning the room."Not enough light."He looks out into the darkness for movement.

« Last edited by halodude on May 23rd 2009 »
imaloony8.0 Posted: 20:56 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627414
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
"Great." Roy said. "Stuck here in the dark with you g-" Roy stopped as he sensed a darker presence. He drew his magnum and held his shield out. "Those two can explain later. We need to get out of here now. Don't ask how, but I just have a bad feeling."

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
KOG Posted: 20:57 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627416
KOG
+
"They're coming...." said Teya, grabbing her hood and pulling it down over her face. "I tried to run away from them but they won't stay away!"
It was at that very second that Striker snatches Teya by her waste and hoists her onto his shoulder.
"HEY!" yells Teya, kicking as Striker lifts her onto his shoulder. "What are you doing!? Put me down! Put me down now!!"
Pretending to not hear Teya, Striker dashes towards the double wooden doors at such a lighting fast speed that he leaves a red energy streak behind him that create black tracks on the floor. He pulls out a samurai sword from a holster on his belt and holds it towards the men at the table.
"Listen up! It's really simple," said Striker. "You follow me and she dies!"
Upon saying that, Striker pushes through the doors and dashes away from the bar.
"HELP!!!!!" screams Teya, outside the building.

« Last edited by KOG on Mar 13th 2016 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

Bow down to the King of Games!!!

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 21:00 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627420
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"Well, I guess that only means one thing." Roy said with a dark expression on his face. "Tag along if you guys want. I'm going hunting. Time to see who's the better assassin." Roy checked his pistol and sped out the door after Striker.

halodude Posted: 21:03 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627423
halodude
+
"Well lets pick up the trail before it gets cold I do not care what he says that lady is in trouble and I am going to help her,so who's in?"Will proclaims.Leaving his duffel bag of clothes behind the bar and runs out after Roy"Hey wait up!"Will yells.He as out the door as fast as Roy.

KOG Posted: 21:18 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627445
KOG
+
Everyone exits the bar to see what created this strange darkness. Ed the bartender is the last to leave and what he sees in the sky almost makes his heart sink. The sun is completely blocked off by an eclipse; a sight rarely seen his time.
"Holy Jovalin, this can't be good ..." Ed muttered to himself.

Just outside of town. Striker is seen cutting through the sandy road at full speed, creating a cloud of sand behind him. Teya begins hitting Striker's back, still frailing about to free herself.
"Listen to me!!" yells Teya. "I'm ordering you to let me go this instant! What do you think you're doing??"
"I THINK I'm saving your life ... Princess," responded Striker, letting the last word roll off his tongue.
Teya fell silent upon hearing the royalty term and glances upon the warriors following Striker from afar

« Last edited by KOG on Mar 13th 2016 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
Titanic_Force Posted: 21:19 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627446
Titanic_Force
+
"Wha-" Koroe dashes for the door, also at tremendous speeds. "That no good dirty-" Koroe air jumps onto the tallest building. "What the..." he noticed the eclipse. "You dont see that everyday..." Silently he scans the area for the others. Finaly he sees Will. Relising that he must be chasing the others, Koroe takes off after them.

« Last edited by Titanic_Force on May 23rd 2009 »
Pokemon Platinum

imaloony8.0 Posted: 21:20 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627449
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Roy ran closer to Striker and aimed his pistol. "Striker! Stop right now damnit!" He shouted.

« Last edited by imaloony8.0 on May 23rd 2009 »

halodude Posted: 21:22 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627455
halodude
+
"That double crosser!"Will yells.Will trying to catch up with Striker.With only one thing going through his mind driving his spear through that liar.He takes a deep breath runs as fast as he can. When he comes across Roy with his pistol level with Striker's chest. Will levels his spear at Striker's chest also."You!You kidnapper!"Will sputters with rage.

Titanic_Force Posted: 21:23 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627461
Titanic_Force
+
(( i thought Striker was leaving us in the dust. I assume we are suppose to follow to a certain destination.))

Koroe passed Will and began to run at top speed. A trail of smoke began to eminate from his trail. "I thought Striker was alright...I need to know more about the situation.." Koroe finaly caught sight of Striker about a mile ahead of him. "There they are!"
Pokemon Platinum

KOG Posted: 21:27 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627468
KOG
+
((Yeah the whole point is to follow him cause he is leading you to the next destination of they story. Smile ))

While running, Striker hears the conversation and turns around to view the three warriors pursuing him.
"You idioits!!" growled Striker. "I told you not to follow me!!"
Just then, Striker spins and hurls numerous ninja stars at the three men giving chase, hoping to slow them down.

« Last edited by KOG on Mar 14th 2016 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

imaloony8.0 Posted: 21:30 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627476
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Roy hefted his shield, deflecting the ninja stars. He lined up the sights on his pistol and pulled the trigger, letting a bullet erupt from each of the barrels of the pistol, The bullets followed a clean path right at Striker's right leg.

halodude Posted: 21:31 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627478
halodude
+
Will raises his shield and listens to the thunk of the starts hitting his shield.He then starts running after Striker."Stop!"Will yells.He hears Roy shoot at Striker so he then gets the idea to hurl his dagger with all his might at Striker with the hoping to make him fall.

Titanic_Force Posted: 21:32 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627480
Titanic_Force
+
"Ahh!" Koroe was struck in the shoulder with a throwing star. "Damnit! THIS ENDS NOW!" Koroe jumped high into the air, then slamed his fists into the ground. At the moment a giant wall of stone emerged from the ground infront of Striker. It began expanding left and right. Leaving Striker nowhere to go.

Pokemon Platinum

KOG Posted: 21:39 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627488
KOG
+
The dagger thrown by Will misses Striker, however one of the bullets shot by Roy grazed Striker's right thigh and caused him to stumble in his run. "AHH!" yelled a pain stricken Striker, losing his footing and tumbling onto the ground with Teya! Both rolling roughly across the sand, but Striker manages to lessen his fall with a barrel roll and hops up to one leg, oozing blood from his right leg's wound. He limps over to where he dropped Teya, only to see she was knocked out from the fall.
"Great ..." Striker grunts, bending down to see if Teya suffered any scratches or major injuries. His disappointment only grew once he views the giant wall in front of him made by Koroe. "This is definitely not my day."

« Last edited by KOG on Mar 14th 2016 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

imaloony8.0 Posted: 21:42 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627490
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"No it isn't." Roy said. He was now directly behind Striker. He had his magnum right at the back of Striker's head. "Now, how about we play a little game? The rules are simple, start explaining what the hell is going on in five seconds, or I blow your head off."

halodude Posted: 21:42 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627491
halodude
+
Will comes to see Roy pointing his gun at the back of Striker's head."Well well look what you fond here Roy." Will chuckles.He levels his spear at Striker's chest."Now start talking,RIGHT NOW!."Will yells.

Titanic_Force Posted: 21:43 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627492
Titanic_Force
+
((ill be back later guys. i got to go. halo. he never revealed her name))

Koroe munipulated the earth beneath Strikers feet. Turning it into quicksand. Strikers feet sunk into the ground. When he was knee deep, Koroe salidified the quick sand. Trapping him where he stood. "You have alot of explaining to do."

Pokemon Platinum

KOG Posted: 21:52 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627497
KOG
+
With a gun to his head, a spear to his back, and Koroe covering his feet in quick sand, Striker had no other alternative but to come clean.
"You guys really know how to tick me off, do you?" yelled Striker. He struggles out of the quick sand and faces Roy's gun, having it point directly at his forehead. "You want to know whats going on? I'll explain."
Striker points to Teya laying unconscious in the sand. "That woman is the daughter of King Henry Lovett - Princess Teya Lovett. She is the reason behind that eclipse. Somehow, she snuck out of her castle without protection and now that she is out, THEY are after her."

« Last edited by KOG on Nov 12th 2017 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

Displaying Page 4 of 45
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 43 | 44 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close