Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

I love it here

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

K-Boy Posted: 23:53 Jul23 2005 Post ID: 282362
K-Boy
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
I just want to say that I love it here on Supercheats. There is this website I went to and rped in called surreal twilight and I got banned like a month ago. Well now they got a new website and last night when I checked it let me back on cause the banned people thing got deleted. Well I tried to log in today and it wouldn't let me. Why? Cause the banned me again. And I wrote a letter of apology to the person who keeps bannin me. And I guess it didn't work. So I'd like to say **** them and thank you Supercheats for letting me back on after bannin me. Thanks. You guys rock.
Image removed ? width exceeded 450 pixels ? Cross Stinger
CJ MASTER 2009 Posted: 00:00 Jul24 2005 Post ID: 282372
CJ MASTER 2009
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
yeah can i have my old accont back?
please?
ice cold killa 2009
Aeshma Posted: 00:04 Jul24 2005 Post ID: 282377
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
On 23-Jul-2005 K-Boy said:I just want to say that I love it here on Supercheats. There is this website I went to and rped in called surreal twilight and I got banned like a month ago. Well now they got a new website and last night when I checked it let me back on cause the banned people thing got deleted. Well I tried to log in today and it wouldn't let me. Why? Cause the banned me again. And I wrote a letter of apology to the person who keeps bannin me. And I guess it didn't work. So I'd like to say **** them and thank you Supercheats for letting me back on after bannin me. Thanks. You guys rock.
So you say **** them???

Dude they are the same people who let you back on this site.

-closed-
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562

Post Top
Click to close