Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

New Linkin Park Song...

Moderators for this forum: sphynxx
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
bradthegamemaster Posted: 12:14 May30 2009 Post ID: 2632365
bradthegamemas
ter
Don't Mess With Fluttershy
Post Likes: 2
+
Who said I won't stop listening to them? I may have implied it by mistake, but I didn't say that.

& I agree about famous music not necessarily being good. I feel it mostly applies to rap & rock. harcore fans of either genre would prefer underground to whats popular. I know I do.

The Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Canon of Pokemon
Activity Status: Unknown, for now
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
tbug2007 Posted: 11:04 Jun01 2009 Post ID: 2634656
tbug2007
Da Bug
Post Likes: 4
+
That's why nobody at my school listens to mainstream bands: They get too overup about their ability and ruin good stuff.

I can easily name 5 bands that none of you have ever heard of. I've posted a few xD.

I love rating songs. Take a popular song, and judge EVERYTHING about it. On a scale of 1-10, this song gets a 3-4.

Like what Filip said, I'm hating most of the junk that Mike is predominant in, such as Lying From You, and think that they need to move more to singing.

Personally, I think Points of Authority was their best song to date. Then, one of the most underrated songs, Numb. I haven't, and probably won't listen to much of MTM, because of how profane it is. (Those who know me, you know why xD)

Anyway, back to my unofficial review of the song. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J29Bn-L0Zb0&feature=related better quality, so using this vid)

The intro is decent, a tad pitchy in some places. The filtered voice was a decent way to start, with a tad of a tech-ish feel.

For the first chorus, the chord progression could easily have, at 1:11, another chord in there. It builds a tension without it, but not a tension that's enjoyable. Guess what? Chester still has that filtered voice throughout a majority of the first chorus. The high note was pitchy at first, then he corrected it.

On the second verse, he's still a tad filtered in the voice. At this point, I'm tired of hearing it.

Whadya know? The SECOND chorus has a filtered sound to it. By this point, the song is ruined.

I'm not sure about the little part after the second chorus. It's kinda meh, but ok I guess..... The bridge was the same way. I'm not so much a fan.

At 3:19, he starts his singing solo. A tad pitchy, but it's fairly decent. Until...

...3:30, where he hits the high note. My ears started bleeding. The high note was flat, and Chester was pushing his voice to as high as it could go, so it was pretty much garbage, quality-wise. That made my day, and ruined the song.

In the last chorus, WHAT'S THAT?? IS IT REALLY? YES! It's the chord that could EASILY fit into the beginning chorus.

The ending was a repeat of the instrumental intro, so nothing to say.

All in all, pretty bad song. Pretty horrendous song by LP.

ubr cuulness by Craizin the raizin. <3

FILIP R POLICE
qwertyuio Posted: 17:24 Jun01 2009 Post ID: 2635238
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
Taylor's post is pretty much perfect. Still though, I love it just cause I am such a huge fan.

-Accidental Double Post Gonezo-
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
Prod1gy X Posted: 22:44 Jun01 2009 Post ID: 2635465
Prod1gy X
Post Likes: 0
+
They coulda made the opening of New Divide a bit more instrumental and pitched vocals a little deeper.Not their best song but still decent and worthwhile to listen to.

[center][center]
[b][color=black]MSN: [email protected][/b]

If you cant read it you are blind Speak to the hand
dx_hbk Posted: 04:49 Jun14 2009 Post ID: 2645413
dx_hbk
Skeptic
Post Likes: 6
+
well the offical video of this song is out now if you haven't seen it yet then see it now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB79WZuEPFs&feature=popular .

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

geezerguy Posted: 05:26 Jun14 2009 Post ID: 2645424
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
Post Likes: 43
+
I think this song is pretty bad.

I mean, it's not SO bad that I'd never listen to it again.. But, it's just bad. XD
Winner of Member Brawl 2011 <3
ph∂l∂nx Posted: 22:16 Jun19 2009 Post ID: 2650785
ph∂lW
06;nx
+
I hate New Divide. (or whatever it was called).
I love like. 95% of their songs and that is one of the 5% I hate.

Credz to Vasco!
Vasco Posted: 09:53 Jun20 2009 Post ID: 2651086
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
Post Likes: 7
+
On 14-Jun-2009 dx_hbk said:well the offical video of this song is out now if you haven't seen it yet then see it now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB79WZuEPFs&feature=popular .
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Warner Music Group.

Haha, as usual.

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
Avery201 Posted: 22:02 Jun25 2009 Post ID: 2656257
Avery201
+
I think it is the best Linkin Park song that they have ever created.
[center]
E-Family: Pokemon151, -R.R., Pokemon493, Dynamite Kid123, Speedt, SpaceGodzilla, Tricky14, Insane Dude, Spiderdude33, Killer201, dnextreme88, Zubat101, Latiosprince,Chaos Sonic
I am back for good!!!
Also can you please join
http://fowf.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Gears02 Posted: 18:25 Jul05 2009 Post ID: 2665595
Gears02
+
I think New Divide is the best song Linkin Park has... for now.
Xeta Posted: 19:11 Jul05 2009 Post ID: 2665626
Xeta
Beneta
Post Likes: 79
+
If the all of the new album is similar to this, I won't even bother wasting my money.
ozzo said:xeta actually makes a lot of sense most of the time

if everyone agreed with him more often we wouldnt have this problem
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close