Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

Avoid Death stealing your begining equipment.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Ultima_Regi7 Posted at: 04:43 Jun21 2009 Post ID: 2651680
Ultima_Regi7
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I found some useful info on how you can keep your equipment without Death taking them from you. This info is seen on youtube.com

« Last edited by Ultima_Regi7 on Jun 21st 2009 »
http://i11.tinypic.com/4r2c21v.jpg
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:02 Aug25 2014 Post ID: 3340996
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Well I was interested in investigating this information as avoiding death stealing your equipment allows you to combine the Alucard shield with the shield rod early by doing an early Colosseum boost allowing me to get an insane amount of damage on enemies saving a lot of time and MP in the process making me easily be able to create a much better run with some better routing to optimize the route between bosses and shatter my old PB along with some good shielddashing and tetra spirit.
I am interested in this because I really like this game and I think its really cool even if no one else thinks so I am also a big fan of Rondo of Blood but I have not beat it quite yet because its so hard I am still stuck on the Ghost of shaft and learning how to backflip on a dime at the right time to avoid getting damaged enough to destroy him and possibly get close to beating the game
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close