Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Michael Jackson Hospitalized - This is no joke

Moderators for this forum: sphynxx
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 6 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
know-your-role Posted: 12:52 Jul07 2009 Post ID: 2667018
know-your-role
Post Likes: 1
+
The funeral is now in the UK guys, it's in Los Angeles. Don't forget to watch it.
E-bro: Jakethesnake14
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
qwertyuio Posted: 16:45 Jul07 2009 Post ID: 2667376
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
Yeah imma watch later tonight, I'm sure it will be on all day.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
Traffic Monger Posted: 21:04 Jul07 2009 Post ID: 2667582
Traffic Monger
ヽ( ´ー `)ノ
Post Likes: 0
+
My mom cried during the funeral. ;[

Signature credit goes to .Impact.

Skype - Shadezz80
DemonOfSand Posted: 22:59 Jul07 2009 Post ID: 2667693
DemonOfSand
+
On 07-Jul-2009 qwertyuio said:Yeah imma watch later tonight, I'm sure it will be on all day.
I won't. I hope it's not on all day, I'd kinda rather hear about stuff a little more important than the death of another celebrity, like stuff that will affect how my future will turn out or could.

But in respect of MJ and his..."followers"; good bye, your kids aren't really your's, you're a man of many faces, and we'll still make gay jokes about you, even if you are dead, because after a month or two..maybe three, no one will really care. Except for the obsessed fans who talk of MJ as if they actually knew him or talked with him on a daily basis(I feel someone, somewhere is turning this into a joke).
My Aipom is famous for being the strongest Aipom ever on this site.
Join Team Shadow Hawks

^My Latest^
Pokemonhacker68 Posted: 23:31 Jul07 2009 Post ID: 2667727
Pokemonhacker68
+
Micheal died, I watched a 5 hour show about him this morning
I play Pokemon SoulSilver, want my friend code?
4254 8066 1536

bradthegamemaster Posted: 23:42 Jul07 2009 Post ID: 2667732
bradthegamemas
ter
Don't Mess With Fluttershy
Post Likes: 2
+
@ TM: my mom did too, & my grandma ;[
@ DOS: well aren't you Mr. Sunshine =P

I began crying when MJ's daughter was speaking ="( & I lol'd @ Magic Johnson

The Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Canon of Pokemon
Activity Status: Unknown, for now
Arceus101 Posted: 00:16 Jul08 2009 Post ID: 2667754
Arceus101
Minecraft Addict
+
On 07-Jul-2009 DemonOfSand said:I won't. I hope it's not on all day, I'd kinda rather hear about stuff a little more important than the death of another celebrity, like stuff that will affect how my future will turn out or could.

But in respect of MJ and his..."followers"; good bye, your kids aren't really your's, you're a man of many faces, and we'll still make gay jokes about you, even if you are dead, because after a month or two..maybe three, no one will really care. Except for the obsessed fans who talk of MJ as if they actually knew him or talked with him on a daily basis(I feel someone, somewhere is turning this into a joke).
There's been four celebrity deaths if you ever checked the news or msn.com

and to be honest the 2nd paragraph wasnt respect, it wasnt even short decent respect. Old saying "If you dont got anything nice to say, then dont say anything at all" and please, if you're going to say followers, dont use Quotes because that doesnt help, it just makes you look 'smart-@ssed' so please, post something nice, he was an idle to much, and an icon.

everyone made fun of him but when he died, everyone gets all sad. truth is truth, he was a great man no matter how much anyone disliked him because of the 'rumors'

Thank you and come again.

Sig by goal machine. Avvy by HARLSTA!
Join This Forum. It's Awesome. Post! (:
Alexzander Posted: 04:39 Jul08 2009 Post ID: 2667848
Alexzander
+
To be honest i dont really care what he did in his personal life, i liked his music. And as i have seen he loved his kids, and that the most important. In time we will only remember him for his songs.

BTW will people in Vegas now dress up like Michael, im asking because then Vegas will have Elvis and Michael doubles all over the town, it will be a fight between the kings. XD
The chase is better than the catch!
San Andreas Walk Underwater
know-your-role Posted: 07:36 Jul08 2009 Post ID: 2667857
know-your-role
+
On 07-Jul-2009 qwertyuio said:Yeah imma watch later tonight, I'm sure it will be on all day.
It was on at night here.
DemonOfSand Posted: 13:01 Jul08 2009 Post ID: 2668022
DemonOfSand
+
On 08-Jul-2009 Arceus101 said:There's been four celebrity deaths if you ever checked the news or msn.com

and to be honest the 2nd paragraph wasnt respect, it wasnt even short decent respect. Old saying "If you dont got anything nice to say, then dont say anything at all" and please, if you're going to say followers, dont use Quotes because that doesnt help, it just makes you look 'smart-@ssed' so please, post something nice, he was an idle to much, and an icon.

everyone made fun of him but when he died, everyone gets all sad. truth is truth, he was a great man no matter how much anyone disliked him because of the 'rumors'

Thank you and come again.
I don't care if it's nice or not, I'm allowed to say whatever I want, except racist things and whatever follows those lines.

I used quotes, not to be a smart-@ss, but because I didn't know whate else to call them. Would "fans" be a better word. However, if you read my, I think first post, it was more respectful...I think.

I know there's been four(4) celebrity deaths, Billy Mayes was one of them, unless he doesn't count as a celebrity. IMO, Billy Mayes gets more respect than MJ, but like I said, IMO(In My Opinion).

And yes, I am Mr.Sunshine. This is how I show respect, if you don't like it, then too bad. There are other people like me in this world.
Join Team Shadow Hawks

^My Latest^
know-your-role Posted: 13:05 Jul08 2009 Post ID: 2668032
know-your-role
+
Well, this is my opinion. You sound like you are showing no respect to MJ what so ever.
DemonOfSand Posted: 13:36 Jul08 2009 Post ID: 2668092
DemonOfSand
+
On 08-Jul-2009 know-your-role said:Well, this is my opinion. You sound like you are showing no respect to MJ what so ever.
I wasn't talking to you, sorry for any confusion.

But others have different views on things, if you think I'm not showing respect, that's fine. But that's how I am.
Join Team Shadow Hawks

^My Latest^
Arceus101 Posted: 13:45 Jul08 2009 Post ID: 2668103
Arceus101
Minecraft Addict
+
On 08-Jul-2009 DemonOfSand said:I don't care if it's nice or not, I'm allowed to say whatever I want, except racist things and whatever follows those lines.

I used quotes, not to be a smart-@ss, but because I didn't know whate else to call them. Would "fans" be a better word. However, if you read my, I think first post, it was more respectful...I think.

I know there's been four(4) celebrity deaths, Billy Mayes was one of them, unless he doesn't count as a celebrity. IMO, Billy Mayes gets more respect than MJ, but like I said, IMO(In My Opinion).

And yes, I am Mr.Sunshine. This is how I show respect, if you don't like it, then too bad. There are other people like me in this world.
Yeah, but someone could take the wrong way even if you're a moderator and very intelligent person. Happens to me all the time.

Touche (Spelling?)

Lol no comment cause i like both the same

Thats for Brad =P

bradthegamemaster Posted: 14:19 Jul08 2009 Post ID: 2668176
bradthegamemas
ter
+
On 08-Jul-2009 DemonOfSand said:I don't care if it's nice or not, I'm allowed to say whatever I want, except racist things and whatever follows those lines.

you have a weird way of showing respect, Mr. Sunshine. & trust me, I know there are people like you in this world, I'm surrounded by hundreds of em that are worse than you. & granted, you are allowed to say whatever you want, but you couldn't expect someone to not reply to your posts; you really seem to have a bad attitude, & your posts did not show respect, if anything, they showed much disrespect. & you can say I'm taking this seriously, but that's only because I think Michael Jackson deserves much more respect than people like you give him.

Xeta Posted: 15:14 Jul08 2009 Post ID: 2668224
Xeta
Beneta
Post Likes: 79
+
Guys, people are entitled to there opinions. This isn't Debate and Discussion.

I really wanted Michael to come out of the casket and start doing Thriller, but no, he's really dead. :(
ozzo said:xeta actually makes a lot of sense most of the time

if everyone agreed with him more often we wouldnt have this problem
know-your-role Posted: 16:14 Jul08 2009 Post ID: 2668260
know-your-role
+
lol @ Xeta.

My mum said she was expecting him to come out of the coffin & start doing the moonwalk on stage.
Arceus101 Posted: 17:43 Jul08 2009 Post ID: 2668475
Arceus101
Minecraft Addict
+
On 08-Jul-2009 Xeta said:Guys, people are entitled to there opinions. This isn't Debate and Discussion.

I really wanted Michael to come out of the casket and start doing Thriller, but no, he's really dead. :(
I said that didnt i? and we know that but you cant except something like this to not happen after a musical artists Death. =P

DemonOfSand Posted: 21:46 Jul08 2009 Post ID: 2668664
DemonOfSand
+
On 08-Jul-2009 know-your-role said:lol @ Xeta.

My mum said she was expecting him to come out of the coffin & start doing the moonwalk on stage.
Isn't that one of the moves that made him famous/well-known? If not, then people should really re-consider it. I don't know of many celebs. who can do a pretty much perfect moonwalk.
Join Team Shadow Hawks

^My Latest^
bradthegamemaster Posted: 22:17 Jul08 2009 Post ID: 2668689
bradthegamemas
ter
+
On 08-Jul-2009 DemonOfSand said:Isn't that one of the moves that made him famous/well-known? If not, then people should really re-consider it. I don't know of many celebs. who can do a pretty much perfect moonwalk.
It didn't make him famous, since he was already one of the biggest musicians before the moonwalk, it's more like his signature dance move.

Alexzander Posted: 03:51 Jul09 2009 Post ID: 2669159
Alexzander
+
On 08-Jul-2009 know-your-role said:lol @ Xeta.

LOL i was expecting the same thing, cause i couldnt belive he is dead. He made us belive he is immortal.
The chase is better than the catch!
San Andreas Walk Underwater
Displaying Page 6 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close