Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

legend of zelda: The Movie

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Darklink132 Posted: 10:09 Jul02 2009 Post ID: 2662942
Darklink132
Post Likes: 0
+
i was just thinking why cant we have a zelda movie? i meen, it's already popular enough as a video game to have a movie about it. so i was thinking this, i will make the storyline and anybody wanting to help out can just message me here on the forum. and if anybody with a youtube account could help out that would be great too. ok the storyline is like this, A boy with no knowing of his future lives in the village of ordon he has his own house, his own horse, and is friends with everyone in the village. One day he goes to the spring of the village and hears a song playing, not knowing where its coming from he walks up to the edge of the spring and see's a light, he raises hand to touch the light and is shown his true destiny, words flash through his mind rapidly that he can barely read before the next. the sword, the armor, the death, the gods, the chosen one. he then is unconscious on the floor of the spring and is then awake in his room, wondering what happened he goes down into his basement,not knowing what drives him there,and see's a glowing sword on the table at the other side fo the basement. he tries to pick it up but a force stops him, right as he is about to grab the sword again he is mesmerized at waht he see's next. a hooded figure wearing a mask of silver and gold, the figure says "the barrier will be broken only by the chosen,Link" then dissapears. He then realizes what he says, that the protection can be broken by the chosen of gods, he then tries to break the barrier one more time, hoping it could not be but he breaks it and then takes the sword to rusl, the towns master swordsman and sword crafter. rusl takes a long look at the sword then says that he has never seen such a strong sword in his life. he tells link that the sword is endowed with power beyond any's imagination, that this was the sword of the hero long before link.

i still have'nt figured out the rest of the storyline so please dont bug me for another for like a day

« Last edited by Darklink132 on Jul 2nd 2009 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
know-your-role Posted: 10:11 Jul02 2009 Post ID: 2662945
know-your-role
Post Likes: 1
+
I think this belongs in TV/Film.
E-bro: Jakethesnake14
CurryMonster Posted: 10:20 Jul02 2009 Post ID: 2662954
CurryMonster
A Professional with Standard
+
Moved to TV and Film.

The reason why there hasn't been a Zelda movie is quite simple. Movies based on video games always turn out to be rubbish. Super Mario Bros was awful, Tomb Raider was terrible, Hitman was apparently dreadful, Alone in the Dark was horrendous, both Final Fantasy movies were... I've run out of negative adjectives, but you get the idea. Nintendo knows better than to tarnish one of their best series with a crap movie.

« Last edited by CurryMonster on Jul 2nd 2009 »

The Undying Night Book 1: Fiendlord. GET IT HERE.
Divinity Posted: 19:29 Jul02 2009 Post ID: 2663507
Divinity
+
Once again, I agree with Curry.

Video game movies are generally always ridiculous.
[center]I am Sacred_Light

Signature by yours truly.
"Watch these pieces, start to crawl, into lines so small"
Cross Stinger Posted: 20:46 Jul02 2009 Post ID: 2663575
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
I hate to betray the whole Pokémon fandom, but I do not look forward to the release of any Pokémon movies.

Generally any movie based off a book, current television series, or video game is destined to fail. Yes, this includes Star Trek, Twilight, and Harry Potter.
Divinity Posted: 00:51 Jul03 2009 Post ID: 2663746
Divinity
+
On 02-Jul-2009 Cross Stinger said:I hate to betray the whole Pokémon fandom, but I do not look forward to the release of any Pokémon movies.

Generally any movie based off a book, current television series, or video game is destined to fail. Yes, this includes Star Trek, Twilight, and Harry Potter.
I disagree.

The Harry Potter series as movies don't seem to be failing. Some movies that are made from books etc. yes, they are a letdown.

But you have to admit that a select few movies made out of books do have quite a large audience and are generally well presented.

« Last edited by Divinity on Jul 3rd 2009 »
[center]I am Sacred_Light

Signature by yours truly.
"Watch these pieces, start to crawl, into lines so small"
CurryMonster Posted: 02:18 Jul03 2009 Post ID: 2663757
CurryMonster
+
On 02-Jul-2009 Cross Stinger said:I hate to betray the whole Pokémon fandom, but I do not look forward to the release of any Pokémon movies.

I don't know what shocks me more: that you said Star Trek sucks, or that you have the audacity to mention it and Twilight in such close proximity.

PhilXZ Posted: 08:16 Jul03 2009 Post ID: 2663918
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
+
Da Vinci Code was good.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 08:45 Jul03 2009 Post ID: 2663943
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
The first two Harry Potter's were good. And I don't know what you mean by the Star Trek thing. I never saw the original series, but that movie was amazing.

I'm surprised Curry didn't trash Street Fighter too. That was supposed to epic fail.

If they made a Legend of Zelda movie, I would personally go to every movie theater on the country and write, with a sharpie, on every poster, "Obvious Nintendo Cash-In"

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Volke Posted: 09:51 Jul03 2009 Post ID: 2663991
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
A movie based on the Legend of Zelda would suck. Movies based on video games will never work, and if they aren't originally terrible, they'll add something in at the end that will completely spoil it, for example, Resident Evil: Apocalypse wasn't too bad, until the part where the blonde woman and Nemesis have a kung-fu fight, which not only insulted one of the scariest video game enemies of all time, but also was a stupid part added to the plot. The song in the credits sucked, too. They should have just put another Slipknot song in, instead of that crap song by that rubbish band (err, they were called Killing Engaged or something).

Cross Stinger - The Lord of the Rings movies were excellent. All the Harry Potter movies after the first two were good, although I must say, the first one sucked big time and the second one was just ok (in fact, the Goblet of Fire and the Order of the Phoenix are far more enjoyable read than watched, considering how boring and unnecessary many parts of the books are. J. K. Rowling is a very average writer who simply had a good idea that appealed to a wide audience). Star Trek was a great movie. I've never seen nor read Twilight, and don't intend to do either.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 10:39 Jul03 2009 Post ID: 2664019
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
I'm the complete opisite of Volke here. I loved the first two, the second of which being my favorite, I thought the third was horrid, the fourth was okay, and the fifth was mediocre. I have absolutely no desire to watch the sixth, nor the seventh part one or two. Mostly because after the second, they got a new director and the actor who played Dumbledor really well died and they got a really bad replacement.

Xeta Posted: 10:45 Jul03 2009 Post ID: 2664023
Xeta
Beneta
Post Likes: 79
+
I agree with Volke, LotR will good any thw later HP were worth watching.

Zelda is a disaster waiting to happen.
ozzo said:xeta actually makes a lot of sense most of the time

if everyone agreed with him more often we wouldnt have this problem
Volke Posted: 11:47 Jul03 2009 Post ID: 2664044
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
On 03-Jul-2009 imaloony8.0 said:I'm the complete opisite of Volke here. I loved the first two, the second of which being my favorite, I thought the third was horrid, the fourth was okay, and the fifth was mediocre. I have absolutely no desire to watch the sixth, nor the seventh part one or two. Mostly because after the second, they got a new director and the actor who played Dumbledor really well died and they got a really bad replacement.
The third one was the best one. Once again, it appears we are of opposite opinions.

Although I will agree that Richard Harris was the best Dumbledore. I thought he suited the position perfectly.
CurryMonster Posted: 03:55 Jul04 2009 Post ID: 2664554
CurryMonster
+
On 03-Jul-2009 imaloony8.0 said:The first two Harry Potter's were good. And I don't know what you mean by the Star Trek thing. I never saw the original series, but that movie was amazing.

I'm surprised Curry didn't trash Street Fighter too. That was supposed to epic fail.

If they made a Legend of Zelda movie, I would personally go to every movie theater on the country and write, with a sharpie, on every poster, "Obvious Nintendo Cash-In"
Street Fighter was so bad it fell through the bottom of failure and warped, Pac-Man style, into win.

Gears02 Posted: 17:24 Jul04 2009 Post ID: 2664934
Gears02
+
A legend of Zelda movie will never happen because it would destroy the faith people have in the Zelda franchise.
sid140 Posted: 17:34 Jul04 2009 Post ID: 2664946
sid140
+
I'm a huge fan of the Zelda series, playing them all through(the console ones). Even though that would be awesome, it would fail horribly. I'm talking super epic fail.

Sig by ozzo
Avy by Phil
Contact me @ [email protected]
Xbox live gamertag: sid140
imaloony8.0 Posted: 18:04 Jul04 2009 Post ID: 2664992
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
On 04-Jul-2009 Gears02 said:A legend of Zelda movie will never happen because it would destroy the faith people have in the Zelda franchise.
That's already happened. It's called Phantom Hourglass.

Sanzano Posted: 02:25 Jul10 2009 Post ID: 2670111
Sanzano
Post Likes: 76
+
Here's a link to the trailer of the movie, it looks like a poor mans 'The Lord of the Rings', it was so bad I couldn't finish watching it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKGehSw5ht8

CurryMonster Posted: 04:19 Jul10 2009 Post ID: 2670204
CurryMonster
+
I love these IGN April Fools pranks, I really do. But they've been plugging the "Legend of Zelda movie" one for something like four years now. It's time for a new joke.

Xeta Posted: 11:27 Jul10 2009 Post ID: 2670409
Xeta
Beneta
Post Likes: 79
+
I liked the "Where's Waldo" one the best.
ozzo said:xeta actually makes a lot of sense most of the time

if everyone agreed with him more often we wouldnt have this problem
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close