Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Weirdest Thing that has happened to you.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Darkdoom497 Posted at: 17:26 Aug14 2009 Post ID: 2708894
Darkdoom497
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Ok, the weirdest, wackiest, most odd thing that happened to me was this.

I thought of going out of retirement from the Theives Guild. So I thought of giving it a go again so I thought about the count and countess quarters and how they all ways have valuable stuff in there so fast traveled to Skingrad. I went into the castle, opened the door to the chambers, ( with the key by the way :evilSmile and went to the giant bedroom, (REALLY!) so of course I got caught, went to jail, got out, and was bored. So I thought of doing it again... and thought of a awsome idea! Sence I was the Gray Fox, and the former Fox was the count of Anvil, I thought it would be so funny if I stole from the former Fox! So I jumped to the castle and waited until it was dawn. So I used the secret passage to get to the quarters, snuck past the guard ( using the birthsign, The Shadow) and went to thier room. I wasn't detected, so I stole a some jewerly, neckleces, and vaulebles. But here comes the crazy part. On my way out the guard caught me, I did resist arrest, and the guard was after me! I guess the racket woke the royals up because they were after me too! But the Fox apparently knew me so he attacked the gaurd! The countess attacked the Fox, and the guard attack the countess! They were all fighting! It was like that scene in Pirates 2 where Jack, Will, and Norrington were all fighting! So I was stealing everything I saw. So the guard died, and the count and countess were fighting! They went out the door, and I need to follow them. So out the door into the hallway I saw the body of the countess! Anxious So I followed the count out the door to the main hall. All the guards were attacking him at once! So I guess the Fox wanted to defend himself so kept on fighting, until he was dead. The guards sethed thier swords and walked away like they killed a rat. I didn't know what to do. I walked out and could'nt belive what I saw. The rulers of the Castle were dead... I thought of what to do next... but that whole thing inspiered me to do something... something so deadly it could get me either into jail, a HUGE bounty, or killed. But of corse that is a whole other story.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
aaros17 Posted at: 21:20 Feb03 2012 Post ID: 3091156
aaros17
Post Likes: 0
+
+
AWESOME! The weirdest thing that ever happened to me in Oblivion was I "waited" for 12 hours in a basement and after that, a Dark Elf girl popped up out of nowhere and gave me a mysterious letter/message that I don't know anything about and then just took off. I was very confused about that incident. To this day, I still don't know what all that was about. A lot of the craziest stuff you'll ever see happens in the Elder Scrolls Franchise. LOL.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close