Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Zombie uprising Role Play

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | Last     Next
pwnthemonkeys Posted: 01:17 Oct06 2009 Post ID: 2745757
pwnthemonkeys
Village idiot
Post Likes: 5
+
Plot
It's the present time and there is an infection that is turning in to zombies.You are a survivor of this infection.Your mission is to move from place to place,kill zombies,survive,and if you have some time drink beer.It is the first day of the first infection,but it has already spread through a few cities and it is still spreading at an alarming rate.Mutation have made zombies gain super human abilities,some say that some zombies are smarter than others and can create ambushes to take out their targets..The military have started evacuating,but some people ended up missing during the evacts.Stories are starting spread about the military are just killing people for fun others say that scientists are using the missing for experiments.Will you try to find out what's really happening? or are just trying to survive.

Rules:
All FF&RP forum rules apply
This game's time and weather is controlled by all RPers,but weather can not be changed in the same day (RP time)<---edit

You can turn into a a zombie mutated or generic,but you can still die.

No animals are alive or zombified,they are dead due to the infection being to strong for them to handle.

Once zombified your zombie will become more intelligent due to mutation from the virus (and because your in control of the zombie).

You can not hold infinite amount of ammo,you will run out of ammo and you will need to collect more.

Only I have the power to okay anything.<----Edit

Death is official when OP says so.

Bio:
Name
Characteristics
Weapon specialty
Back story (optional)

Special ability(if you choose to turn into a zombie if not skip)

Zombie special abilities
1.Iron man:Your zombie has increased strength and can take more gun shots than a normal zombie.
2.Jump man:Your zombie has increased speed and can jump long distances,but is weaker than most.
3.Boa:Your zombie is a scary large zombie that will inflict fear in survivors,this zombie's purpose is for distraction,but this zombie is still capable of attacking people by constricting people.
4.Spitter:This zombie is capable of spitting acid,but can not survive after five days when their acid has burned through their neck.

Name:Leo
Characteristics:Tall,strong,smart,and sneaky.
Weapon specialty:Melee weapons and hand guns

Back story:He is an orphan and has been for all of his life.He studied and excelled all in his classes so he can grow up having a better life.He was always obsessed with supernatural,but had a special interest in zombies,he may have a chance in surviving in the new world.

Game will begin soon

« Last edited by pwnthemonkeys on Oct 17th 2009 »
There was a sig here, it's gone now.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Mortarion Posted: 14:54 Oct06 2009 Post ID: 2746054
Mortarion
Post Likes: 0
+
Name: Johnathon Stroud
Characteristics: Intelligent, reliable, and cautious
Weapon Specialty: shotguns and melee weapons
Special Ability: Boa

((can I have more than 1 special ability, and can I use fictional weapons? (within reason))

Name: David Westewyntor (pronounced west-win-ter)
Charteristics: Strong, Perceptive, and Quiet
Weapon Specialty: Stealth weaponry
Special Ability: Boa

Bio: David and Johnathon grew up together, joined the military together, and now they plan to fight zombies together. Johnathon leading with his shotgun, and David right behind him, for a much quieter solution.

« Last edited by Mortarion on Oct 7th 2009 »
[center]
[size=10]Cookies for CharmingFacade(of the guild) for the epic sig! And for Tbug2007(of SC) for the awesome avy![/center][/size]

Your Ad Here
pwnthemonkeys Posted: 15:03 Oct06 2009 Post ID: 2746067
pwnthemonkeys
Village idiot
+
You don't need to post in double brackets,only after when the game begins.

No you can only have one special zombie ability,i'll allow fictional weapons but you need to post what it does and what type it is before I can accept it.
Mortarion Posted: 15:15 Oct06 2009 Post ID: 2746075
Mortarion
+
ok can I have a shotgun with a bayonet like this?

EDIT: can I have something like this? but in matte black?

« Last edited by Mortarion on Oct 6th 2009 »
[center]
[size=10]Cookies for CharmingFacade(of the guild) for the epic sig! And for Tbug2007(of SC) for the awesome avy![/center][/size]

Your Ad Here
pwnthemonkeys Posted: 15:33 Oct06 2009 Post ID: 2746081
pwnthemonkeys
Village idiot
+
That's a negative,even though it's fictional it has to be a weapon that looks like humans made it during that time period.
Mortarion Posted: 15:42 Oct06 2009 Post ID: 2746087
Mortarion
+
no just the bayonet not the actual weapon just the blade at the end the actual shotty would look more like this but it would be a 10 gauge with 6 shell slots in the stock.
[center]

Your Ad Here
pwnthemonkeys Posted: 15:45 Oct06 2009 Post ID: 2746091
pwnthemonkeys
Village idiot
+
Oh okay then yeah,giggity.
Mortarion Posted: 16:04 Oct06 2009 Post ID: 2746101
Mortarion
+
thanks man oh and see my first request post ^ plz i dont expect a yes but it would be cool, seeing as this isn't as realistic as mine.
[center]

Your Ad Here
pwnthemonkeys Posted: 16:12 Oct06 2009 Post ID: 2746107
pwnthemonkeys
Village idiot
+
I'll allow the new weapon as well,but your character will not automatically obtain it when the game starts,you can have one,but not both when you start.You decide which one.
ss2teengohan Posted: 17:25 Oct06 2009 Post ID: 2746185
ss2teengohan
+

Name: James Brolion
Characteristics: Atheletic,Intelligent and logical
Weapon specialty: Knife and Handgun.

Special ability: Iron Man
pwnthemonkeys Posted: 17:31 Oct06 2009 Post ID: 2746187
pwnthemonkeys
Village idiot
+
Accepted
imaloony8.0 Posted: 17:41 Oct06 2009 Post ID: 2746194
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
It may be wise to add more detail to the plot, it seems pretty generic right now.

Also, this is up to you, but having a role play with people on both sides is generally a bad idea, as when people do that and try to role play on different sides, it gets pretty confusing, and spreads out the RPers more, making it more difficult to make discussion and combat unless you have at least three people on both sides.

Lastly, I find it unlikely that zombies become smarter when zombified. I thought the whole point was that their minds devolved to the point where they can barley tell the difference between friend and foe, and are basically mindless meatbags.

But, this is all up to you, so w/e.

Name: Maia
Characteristics: A very attractive female, this woman isn't too interested with others. She's very smart and is currently studying to be a mechanical engineer. She's quick and agile, although not too strong, but her speed and smarts help make up for this.
Weapon specialty: Sniper Rifle and Pistol
Back story: Maia always had friends, but she never though much about them. Mainly, she looks out for herself and tried to do what's good for only herself. She's been distant with her family ever since the end of high school, and she never looked back, convinced she could make a living on her own. That certainly seems to be the case, with her at the top of her classes. To keep herself occupied, she shoots rounds at a range not too far off her college campus. She's gotten particularly good with rifles, and can shoot a 5 inch in diameter target with a rifle from 150 feet without a scope. It just so happened that this outbreak was announced when Maia was down at this range...

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
pwnthemonkeys Posted: 17:50 Oct06 2009 Post ID: 2746198
pwnthemonkeys
Village idiot
+
I'm working on fixing it up but i'm having trouble with making it up,so i'll update it probably today or tomorrow.For the two side thing it's just really for fun you know so players can play as zombies that's why if you decide to turn in to a zombie instead of just die,also the intelligence thing with the zombies will be explained when I update the first post.

Also accepted.

The game will begin after I've updated the plot and some of the rules.

« Last edited by pwnthemonkeys on Oct 6th 2009 »
SUPERMAN5 Posted: 18:04 Oct06 2009 Post ID: 2746205
SUPERMAN5
+
Thought I would join a diffrent themed Rp

Name: Jack Slader
Characteristics: A rugged, tough man used to physical labor. Most of the time he uses his strength and high endurance to make a living in his line of work.
Weapon specialty: A hunting rifle and iron axe.
Back story: Since living in the woods in his cottage, he's had lived by working as a lumberjack, using his iron axe to chop down trees to sell in various towns nearby. He's had used his hunting rifle for more than home defense from wild animals, but to also hunt animals for food and their hides. He was in a town when he heard reports of a zombie outbreak...

Let me know if I have to edit anything.
pwnthemonkeys Posted: 18:10 Oct06 2009 Post ID: 2746212
pwnthemonkeys
Village idiot
+
Accepted.Looks like i'll need to update this thing as quicly as possible then.
Mortarion Posted: 19:42 Oct06 2009 Post ID: 2746254
Mortarion
+
if you really need help with the plot i could probably come up with some ideas seeing as i am writing a zombie apocalypse fic
[center]

Your Ad Here
pwnthemonkeys Posted: 20:17 Oct06 2009 Post ID: 2746270
pwnthemonkeys
Village idiot
+
Oh no i'm already done with it,but thanks though.

Game rules and plot updated...Let the game begin.

« Last edited by pwnthemonkeys on Oct 7th 2009 »
SUPERMAN5 Posted: 13:01 Oct07 2009 Post ID: 2746515
SUPERMAN5
+
well, I can only say that it is best for the creator to make the first "In RP" post.
pwnthemonkeys Posted: 15:30 Oct07 2009 Post ID: 2746625
pwnthemonkeys
Village idiot
+
It is morning time,Leo was eating some breakfast while watching some t.v.

"We have Kristina with on field report" the anchor man said "Thanks Tom,well it seems that there are people dying from left to right it is incredibly strange and no one knows what it is causing the deaths,wait I see something....oh my someone announced dead has stood up this is amazing,i'll see if we can a better shot of him or even a chance to talk to him,"the reporter said excited "Sir,sir this is a miracle how did you manage...."
The woman didn't finish because of something she saw,something every one saw if they were watching that news channel,the man that came back to life...killed a man by biting him in the neck.

"Holy crap," Leo said "that was awesome,but is it really possible,zombies?!" he said excited
He was changing the channels to see if it was true,it was.There are news coverage of this outbreak from different cities all of them having someone coming back to life and then killing.He finished his breakfast and began searching for a weapon.
Mortarion Posted: 17:05 Oct07 2009 Post ID: 2746701
Mortarion
+
Johnathon was sitting on the couch watching the news, when he realized what was happening he immediatly ran to the phone and called David, "Man, have you seen the news?" Johnathon asked as soon as David picked up.
"Yeah man, I'm ready to go," David said confidantly.
"Be there in five," Johnathon said as he hung up the phone. he immediatly grabbed his shotgun and a 7" combat knife and ran out the door. he dodged several zombies, cracked one in the head with the stock of his shotgun, then jumped in his car and drove off to pick up David.
[center]

Your Ad Here
Displaying Page 1 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close