Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Well, isn't this awkward..

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
geezerguy Posted: 18:32 Oct26 2009 Post ID: 2756653
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
Post Likes: 43
+
Hurr, I haven't got "the talk" yet. ;O

Lol @ that. Something similar happened when my friend had me and some other friends over, actually, except we was watching some horror movie, can't remember what it was.. But some women was getting raped, and his mum came in stared at the screen said "Nice" and went back to bed. His mum is awesome, seriously. XD
Winner of Member Brawl 2011 <3
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Nuclear Destruction Posted: 18:45 Oct26 2009 Post ID: 2756677
Nuclear Destruction
Post Likes: 0
+
Lol that sounds like my dad or my sister. My mom is the only one that cares. :P

That reminds me. Two years ago we had a rape talk and watched this movie over how a chick got raped. So this dude was trying get smart with the teacher and said, "That makes no sense she could just go out the door," and my friend said "Just shut up and enjoy it,". The teacher heard him and gave him a wierd look. Was hilarious to see the look on his face.

Avy - Neko | Sig - Taylor
Me
geezerguy Posted: 19:45 Oct26 2009 Post ID: 2756758
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
+
LOL! Oh my god, I actually lol'd so loud.

That reminds me of a Sex Education day I had at my old school when I was about 11. We had to watch a video of a women giving birth, and it was extremely disturbing. As soon as it finished some kid says "Aw, can we watch it again?" .. Everybody looked at him and just told him to get out, or something along the lines of that.. The teacher just gave him a strange look. xD
dc chais Posted: 09:00 Oct27 2009 Post ID: 2756915
dc chais
+
On 25-Oct-2009 Volke said:I haven't been caught in uncomfortable situations. However, when I was about 15 I was watching a movie with my parents, and there was a short sex scene in it, and (like they always do when there's a little nudity) look over in my direction with a funny sort of look. However, this time I'd had enough, so I offered to leave the room stating that if they wanted to observe the technique to practice later, they were very welcome to. They obviously declined, and haven't given me funny looks in such situations since (although I don't watch movies with them much). They acted a bit strange around me for the next week or so, though. I don't think they were too happy.
WOW. Pure genius. I should have thought of that when I was younger.
Prod1gy X Posted: 20:58 Oct27 2009 Post ID: 2757202
Prod1gy X
+
On 26-Oct-2009 geezerguy said:LOL! Oh my god, I actually lol'd so loud.

That reminds me of a Sex Education day I had at my old school when I was about 11. We had to watch a video of a women giving birth, and it was extremely disturbing. As soon as it finished some kid says "Aw, can we watch it again?" .. Everybody looked at him and just told him to get out, or something along the lines of that.. The teacher just gave him a strange look. xD
^ If its the one where there was REALLY this "hairy" woman giving birth then Im glad u saw it but if it wasnt then I would be all sad cuz I wouldnt be able to imagine how horrified your face was ;p

Anyways, About a year or two ago, I went to have a family reunion at my Great Grandfather (unfortunately he hasnt died yet so Im not the heir to anythin at the moment D; ) and we were all sitting down in the living room and we ALL were watching Jarhead and yeah, you can expect some parents freaking out and hiding their children's eyes while others just took them out of the room haha It was so funny if you looked at it in a different point of view cuz all I was doing was like just staring at the screen and enjoying "the scene" ;_;

[center][center]
[b][color=black]MSN: [email protected][/b]

If you cant read it you are blind Speak to the hand
Austinanymous Posted: 03:20 Oct28 2009 Post ID: 2757302
Austinanymous
+
I often times come in to see my parents watching something racy.

They pretend like it wasn't on purpose.

Also, If I'm watching with them an a racy scene comes up mY mom goes "WOAH BUDDY.. WOAH. NO. TOO CRAZY. NO. YOU'RE GETTIN TOO ROWDY. NO."
"i once killed an antelope, you should come over for dinner"
Austinanymous Posted: 03:21 Oct28 2009 Post ID: 2757303
Austinanymous
+
On 27-Oct-2009 Prod1gy X said:^ If its the one where there was REALLY this "hairy" woman giving birth then Im glad u saw it but if it wasnt then I would be all sad cuz I wouldnt be able to imagine how horrified your face was ;p

Anyways, About a year or two ago, I went to have a family reunion at my Great Grandfather (unfortunately he hasnt died yet so Im not the heir to anythin at the moment D; ) and we were all sitting down in the living room and we ALL were watching Jarhead and yeah, you can expect some parents freaking out and hiding their children's eyes while others just took them out of the room haha It was so funny if you looked at it in a different point of view cuz all I was doing was like just staring at the screen and enjoying "the scene" ;_;
First statement: Imagine this: Me, watching bush gardens produce a child.
geezerguy Posted: 07:16 Oct28 2009 Post ID: 2757330
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
+
Prod ; I try to forget that video, I don't remember if she was hairy or not, haha.

Austin, you're an evil one, aren't you? Purposely walking in when your parents are watching scenes like that. Evil.. But genius.

My dad is the worst, though, as soon as a racy scene comes on he'll immediately say something like "Where's the remote?!?!", I think he takes it a little to serious. Speak to the hand
Austinanymous Posted: 14:43 Oct28 2009 Post ID: 2757460
Austinanymous
+
I'm entirely evil.

In fact, I'm planning the downfall of Nicaragua as we speak.
Prod1gy X Posted: 18:56 Oct28 2009 Post ID: 2757562
Prod1gy X
+
On 28-Oct-2009 Austinanymous said:I'm entirely evil.

In fact, I'm planning the downfall of Nicaragua as we speak.
How is Nica w/e (too lazy) a threat to Zimbabwe? :P

[center][center]
[b][color=black]MSN: [email protected][/b]

If you cant read it you are blind Speak to the hand
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close