Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Well, isn't this awkward..

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
geezerguy Posted: 17:19 Oct25 2009 Post ID: 2756153
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
Post Likes: 43
+
Basically, have you ever been watching TV with your parents, or some other family member and a sex scene or something similar comes on TV? Seriously, it ALWAYS happens to me, it's so awkward.. And sometimes my mother even tells me to close me eyes, and I'm 14, haha. XD

So, yeah, has this ever happened to you? If so, any stories that stand out?
Winner of Member Brawl 2011 <3
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
XZYOE Posted: 17:23 Oct25 2009 Post ID: 2756155
XZYOE
lukie is hot
Post Likes: 1
+
I was watching Johnny Get Your Gun, which is an anti war movie from the seventies, and there was a scene where this girl was shirtless sitting in a chair. I was surprised, basically because this is on normal cable, and my mom walked down and she was like, "...What are you watching?" And I changed the channel and told her I didn't know what she was talking about.
UNLOCKED
geezerguy Posted: 17:29 Oct25 2009 Post ID: 2756161
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
+
On 25-Oct-2009 XZYOE said:I was watching Johnny Get Your Gun, which is an anti war movie from the seventies, and there was a scene where this girl was shirtless sitting in a chair. I was surprised, basically because this is on normal cable, and my mom walked down and she was like, "...What are you watching?" And I changed the channel and told her I didn't know what she was talking about.
.. Hahahaha. That's most funny. XD

It's even more awkward when I have the TV remote, because if my mum/dad had it they would turn it over, but if I had it it's just like.. *cough*

« Last edited by geezerguy on Oct 25th 2009 »
super craig Posted: 17:33 Oct25 2009 Post ID: 2756162
super craig
+
That can be awkward, it shouldn't be but it always ends up being like that. I've had it where I was watching Room 101 on Virgin 1 at my Grandads, once it had finished decided to go on the computer in the other room and left TV on. When I came back in a while later the program now playing was something like Sexcetara, obviously Sod's law dictates that before I had time to switch over my grandad came in and the remote spazzed up on me, so all he saw was me watching it, trying frantically to change channels, couldn't have looked more guilty if I'd tried.
Let me be the first to congratulate you on witnessing pure perfection!

geezerguy Posted: 17:39 Oct25 2009 Post ID: 2756166
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
+
Haha, these stories are class. XD

I've never been caught watching things like that, even if I wasn't actually watching them, in your case super craig. Though I was watching "40 Year Old Virgin" and my mum came in on the scene when the main character is dreaming and the clouds in the air are actually breasts, she was just like "What is this rated?" I said 15 and she just nodded and walked out. XD
XZYOE Posted: 17:48 Oct25 2009 Post ID: 2756171
XZYOE
lukie is hot
+
Hey! You are not fifteen...
UNLOCKED
geezerguy Posted: 17:54 Oct25 2009 Post ID: 2756174
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
+
She doesn't really care if I watch fifteens or not. ;p
v-gamer Posted: 17:57 Oct25 2009 Post ID: 2756175
v-gamer
y so srs?
Post Likes: 4
+
How about the season premiere of House? ;)
Avatar: In memory of ieatwyverns <3

Thank you, Vasco <3
Volke Posted: 19:50 Oct25 2009 Post ID: 2756220
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
I haven't been caught in uncomfortable situations. However, when I was about 15 I was watching a movie with my parents, and there was a short sex scene in it, and (like they always do when there's a little nudity) look over in my direction with a funny sort of look. However, this time I'd had enough, so I offered to leave the room stating that if they wanted to observe the technique to practice later, they were very welcome to. They obviously declined, and haven't given me funny looks in such situations since (although I don't watch movies with them much). They acted a bit strange around me for the next week or so, though. I don't think they were too happy.
XZYOE Posted: 19:58 Oct25 2009 Post ID: 2756222
XZYOE
lukie is hot
+
My parents probably would have strangled me if I had said that.
UNLOCKED
geezerguy Posted: 07:12 Oct26 2009 Post ID: 2756335
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
+
On 25-Oct-2009 Volke said:I haven't been caught in uncomfortable situations. However, when I was about 15 I was watching a movie with my parents, and there was a short sex scene in it, and (like they always do when there's a little nudity) look over in my direction with a funny sort of look. However, this time I'd had enough, so I offered to leave the room stating that if they wanted to observe the technique to practice later, they were very welcome to. They obviously declined, and haven't given me funny looks in such situations since (although I don't watch movies with them much). They acted a bit strange around me for the next week or so, though. I don't think they were too happy.
Wow, that's incredibly awesome, haha. I think they were acting strange because they thought you knew too much, hmm..
Cataclysm Posted: 13:24 Oct26 2009 Post ID: 2756388
Cataclysm
Post Likes: 2
+
On 25-Oct-2009 Volke said:I haven't been caught in uncomfortable situations. However, when I was about 15 I was watching a movie with my parents, and there was a short sex scene in it, and (like they always do when there's a little nudity) look over in my direction with a funny sort of look. However, this time I'd had enough, so I offered to leave the room stating that if they wanted to observe the technique to practice later, they were very welcome to. They obviously declined, and haven't given me funny looks in such situations since (although I don't watch movies with them much). They acted a bit strange around me for the next week or so, though. I don't think they were too happy.
Had I said such a thing, my mother and most recent step-father would have retaliated by openly discussing their sex lives, commenting on past experiences and comparing with the current scene.
Believe me. I tried a similar version to what you tied in that story, and that was how it turned out.

My step-father, being the sort of Scotsman seen in Trainspotting (But much larger), would look over to anyone in the room at the time during these scenes and say something long the lines of "Get your hands out of your pants", or, "You're gonna have trousers like submarines tonight, aye?"
The latter is ever so subtle.
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

geezerguy Posted: 13:27 Oct26 2009 Post ID: 2756389
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
+
.. Oh dear, what did you do in that situation? Cover your ears and start shouting out gibberish so you couldn't hear? D:

Hahahaha, your Step-Father sounds like a real character, though. XD Actually that's the sort of thing my ex-Step-Father would say, except a lot more.. Uh, subtle I guess.

« Last edited by geezerguy on Oct 26th 2009 »
Volke Posted: 13:38 Oct26 2009 Post ID: 2756392
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
On 26-Oct-2009 Cataclysm said:Had I said such a thing, my mother and most recent step-father would have retaliated by openly discussing their sex lives, commenting on past experiences and comparing with the current scene.
Believe me. I tried a similar version to what you tied in that story, and that was how it turned out.

My step-father, being the sort of Scotsman seen in Trainspotting (But much larger), would look over to anyone in the room at the time during these scenes and say something long the lines of "Get your hands out of your pants", or, "You're gonna have trousers like submarines tonight, aye?"
The latter is ever so subtle.
I guess it's not a bad thing if you're into incest and get turned on by the thought...but I highly doubt you are.

Well, it's nice to know your step-father has a sence of humour, at least.
Nuclear Destruction Posted: 18:01 Oct26 2009 Post ID: 2756611
Nuclear Destruction
Post Likes: 0
+
With the type of movies I like to watch, this happens a lot. I just try and get something out of the fridge or something, or change the channel.

Whenever they walk in unexpected I just show them my hands and look them straight in the eye. Seems to work.

Avy - Neko | Sig - Taylor
Me
geezerguy Posted: 18:04 Oct26 2009 Post ID: 2756615
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
+
Yeah, I do the first a lot, too.

And seriously rofl @ the second thing. I wish my parents were that cool that I could share jokes like that with them. XD
Nuclear Destruction Posted: 18:08 Oct26 2009 Post ID: 2756624
Nuclear Destruction
+
My parents gave me a book about sex when I was like seven and said, "Figure it out on your own,". They dont really care lol.

Me
CyberneticMooninite Posted: 18:13 Oct26 2009 Post ID: 2756627
CyberneticMoon
inite
+
I was watching Wanted at my friend's house and his parents were also watching with us. The sexy scene with the sex was awkward and was made more awkward when his dad said, "Hur hur she's pretty hot". Later when Angelina Jolie was in the scene with the getting out of the water, he said, "Wish that camera was down more." His dad is very awkward.
Meh.
geezerguy Posted: 18:13 Oct26 2009 Post ID: 2756628
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
+
.. Hahahaha! XD Man, I wish I had cool parents like that. D:
Nuclear Destruction Posted: 18:26 Oct26 2009 Post ID: 2756642
Nuclear
Destruction
+
Except I always feel left out when the "when did you get "the talk"?" conversation comes up.

When I was at my friend's birthday party, we were watching this movie. This one guy wanted to see if they showed anything during a particular scene. Right when he paused it, my friend's dad comes down and says "I'm not watching this.," and walks back upstiars. Needless to say the kid who wanted to check got beaten severely by my friend.

Me
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close