Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

World Cup 2010

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Next
Sanzano Posted: 04:56 Nov27 2009 Post ID: 2768580
Sanzano
Post Likes: 76
+
Who do you think will be in the final? I'd like to see a Spain Vs Argentina final with Spain winning it. I doubt if England will reach the quarter finals in this tournament as there are so many better teams.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Layne. Posted: 07:15 Nov27 2009 Post ID: 2768596
Layne.
Post Likes: 0
+
Spain and Brazil or Argentina, the second team is just a guess, i'm only confident on backing Spain to be in the final, many it's quite unpredictable this sport.

The highlight for the cup for me is already done. New Zealand made it into the world cup....can someone say going to get thumped?

Nicooooole<3
Volke Posted: 07:21 Nov27 2009 Post ID: 2768597
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
I'd obviously like Sweden to win it, but I'm not sure if they're in it or not. If they're not, I'd like it to be Finland, but if Sweden can't get through, I doubt Finland ever will. I only follow the World Cup when it actually begins.

Very small chance of either winning if it came to it, though. I just hope Italy don't win again, since they have such boring tactics.
Sanzano Posted: 09:46 Nov27 2009 Post ID: 2768631
Sanzano
+
On 27-Nov-2009 Layne. said:Spain and Brazil or Argentina, the second team is just a guess, i'm only confident on backing Spain to be in the final, many it's quite unpredictable this sport.

The highlight for the cup for me is already done. New Zealand made it into the world cup....can someone say going to get thumped?
New Zealand!!!!??? I didn't even know they had a football league there, they must be a team of amatuers whose full time occupation is sheep shearing.

geezerguy Posted: 12:03 Nov27 2009 Post ID: 2768671
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
Post Likes: 43
+
^ .. Lmao. XD

Final Four Teams:

Brazil
Holland
Spain
England

Final being Brazil and Spain.
Winner of Member Brawl 2011 <3
Volke Posted: 12:04 Nov27 2009 Post ID: 2768672
Volke
Executioner
+
England? Top four? I doubt it.
geezerguy Posted: 12:05 Nov27 2009 Post ID: 2768673
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
+
Don't be such a pessimist. Speak to the hand
Volke Posted: 12:10 Nov27 2009 Post ID: 2768676
Volke
Executioner
+
On 27-Nov-2009 geezerguy said:Don't be such a pessimist. Speak to the hand
I have nothing against England. They're good, but definately not good enough for the top four.

Don't be such an optimist.Thumbs Up
geezerguy Posted: 12:29 Nov27 2009 Post ID: 2768681
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
+
Yeah, I know what you mean. England can sometimes be amazing but sometimes just be dreadful. I think Capello has brought out the best in them, though. Defoe is also on top form.

Ah, touche, Volke.. D:
Vasco Posted: 12:38 Nov27 2009 Post ID: 2768684
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
Post Likes: 7
+
Portugal has been incredibly disappointing, so far. We accomplished a 4th place on the last World Cup, but this time we barely managed to qualify. We were actually depending on another country's game, once. Hopefully, we'll get everything together and do just as well (or better..?) than we did fours years ago.

Spain, England, Netherlands and Italy would be my bets. Perhaps Germany as well. I don't see Brazil or Argentina making the Top 4, but this sport is full of surprises, after all.

Volke, neither Sweden or Finland got through. They both got the third place of their respective groups, but it wasn't enough. Sweden failed for a single point, which led to Portugal advancing ( :D ).

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
geezerguy Posted: 13:06 Nov27 2009 Post ID: 2768694
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
+
Vasco, Brazil are basically the best team in the World, how can you not see them in the finals?
Layne. Posted: 13:50 Nov27 2009 Post ID: 2768720
Layne.
+
Lukie, it's because well, they're not exactly. ...xD

Although, Vasco. I don't know who you can see the likes of Germany getting into the top four. Since last time people like Klose and Ballack aren't playing as good as they were last time, and the rest of the team doesn't show me anything special. But this is the case for a lot of teams, really. My top four imo would be Spain, Argentina, Holland and Brazil or OMG NOWAI THEY AREN'T EVEN MEANT TO BE IN DERE, France. Can't see them actually making it in there but there be a few more hands of frog, in them.

Nicooooole<3
Layne. Posted: 14:00 Nov27 2009 Post ID: 2768724
Layne.
+
On 27-Nov-2009 Sanzano said:New Zealand!!!!??? I didn't even know they had a football league there, they must be a team of amatuers whose full time occupation is sheep shearing.
It's because the winner of the Oceania takes on the first team of South America that didn't make it into the cup automatically, in which they managed to sneak by. Although this is mainly because Australia, who always thrashed in Oceania, joined the Asian Qualifying group. Not to mention we still finished first, and were the second team in the world to qualify for the cup. I swear, if we verse Italy again, those turds are going down.

And I wouldn't be shocked xD Theres more sheep then people there o_o

Nicooooole<3
ducky2 Posted: 21:39 Nov27 2009 Post ID: 2768883
ducky2
+
On 27-Nov-2009 Layne. said:It's because the winner of the Oceania takes on the first team of South America that didn't make it into the cup automatically, in which they managed to sneak by. Although this is mainly because Australia, who always thrashed in Oceania, joined the Asian Qualifying group. Not to mention we still finished first, and were the second team in the world to qualify for the cup. I swear, if we verse Italy again, those turds are going down.

And I wouldn't be shocked xD Theres more sheep then people there o_o
Actually New Zealand defeated Bahrain, an Asian nation, to qualify for the World Cup next year. Most of their team is made up of players from Wellington Pheonix who play in the Australian league. Quite an acheivementt for the Kiwis to qualify to be honest.

I'm not to sure of the possibilities for the groups, but if the Socceroos could land England, South Africa and New Zealand in their group I would be very happy. Pretty much guaranteed progression to the Round of 16.

« Last edited by ducky2 on Nov 27th 2009 »
Layne. Posted: 21:46 Nov27 2009 Post ID: 2768885
Layne.
+
Really? Woops stuffed up the continents, but if we stayed in Oceania then they wouldn't have had a chance. This being said they did well to beat Bahrain.

That would be like the dream group, really.

Nicooooole<3
Sanzano Posted: 01:44 Nov30 2009 Post ID: 2769694
Sanzano
+
Brazil only just managed to qualify but that has happened to them before in previous World Cups and they've gone on to win it. No way is England going to be in the top four, they've got the players but for whatever reason they always choke.

ShadowStriker64 Posted: 23:09 Nov30 2009 Post ID: 2769960
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
I think Spain vs Argentina in the finals.Italy may come 2rd of 4th.

I see New Zealand getting eliminated early on.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Sanzano Posted: 01:40 Dec01 2009 Post ID: 2769981
Sanzano
+
New Zealand will get eliminated at the group stages, I'll be surprised if they get a point. I just hope they don't get embarrassed and the score goes into double digits. I agree with you about Italy, they'll probably be in the final 4.

qwertyuio Posted: 17:57 Dec01 2009 Post ID: 2770196
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
Croatia fer da win? :3 Haha, that's my pride kicking in.

In all honesty Spain will probably win.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
Sanzano Posted: 01:40 Dec02 2009 Post ID: 2770329
Sanzano
+
A European team rarely wins the World Cup when it is held outside of Europe, something to do with the altitude and the faster speed the ball travels through the air.

Displaying Page 1 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close