Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

School, Where do you draw the line?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
tbug2007 Posted: 13:15 Dec19 2009 Post ID: 2776358
tbug2007
Da Bug
Post Likes: 4
+
Our school really doesn't do that. None of that. Nobody really does anything that's against the rules for some odd reason...

ubr cuulness by Craizin the raizin. <3

FILIP R POLICE
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Oh Joy Desctruction Posted: 13:22 Dec19 2009 Post ID: 2776364
Oh Joy Desctruction
Post Likes: 0
+
They can't make you do push-ups.
[center]

g33k Posted: 22:31 Dec19 2009 Post ID: 2776560
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
On 19-Dec-2009 Oh Joy Desctruction said:They can't make you do push-ups.
My Spanish teacher doesn't do that per say...

He calls it the thinking-position... XD
Are you ready to meet GOD?

Thanks for the Avy goes to Tank! Sig by me.
Emiliano Zapata said:It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!

Clicking this is bad for your brains.
bradhal Posted: 05:50 Dec22 2009 Post ID: 2777342
bradhal
+
On 18-Dec-2009 know-your-role said:Our school has this rule that you AREN'T allowed to wear your coats or anything non-school uniform which means a jumper with no school logo on it, then you HAVE to remove it. No matter how cold it is, it's the rules. I reckon that they go TOO far with that.
My school had something like that , we had to take off are coats when inside. However imagine this , your walking inside the building putting your coat on , to go outside. Seems okay right? Wrong , teacher after teacher tells you to take your coat off , when your inches from the door that leads to outside. So you walk outside with your coat on then you have to take if off again when you go inside again . But with my old school we had different sections when we had building outside gap then building again in a short space of time. So you had to take your coat on and off all the time while fighting with a blazer and a bag the whole time . Stuipd. Then because of these silly rules it forces the students to break them because they are so stuipd . So I think rules like these make the school worse rather then better.

My blog:

http://aint101blog1.wordpress.com/2012/02/13/novel-interface-5/

Funny quotes:

"We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further."

Richard Dawkins
regalchris861 Posted: 09:38 Jan03 2010 Post ID: 2781562
regalchris861
+
I agree, my school is one of the many that goes too far. I tripped over my backpack and fell out of line, and I got 4 weeks of detention. However, i am a rather mischeivous kid at school, but they hold grudges and suspend me for stupid reasons.

Meet my friend, John.
Thanks to TBug for my avvy! Smile

ShadowStriker64 Posted: 04:32 Jan04 2010 Post ID: 2782151
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
at our school we have uniform very strict. if you wear sports uniform and dont have sports you get detention. wrong shoes,socks,non uniformed clothes,undershirt all of these and more mean detention.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

wolfy1337 Posted: 19:21 Jan06 2010 Post ID: 2783510
wolfy1337
+
Thank god my elementary school didn't have uniforms! I would have likely shown up on the last day of school wearing god knows what just to tick them off.

Anyways, our school really looked like a jail. A tall wire fence, brick walls, 2 or 3 windows in the whole damned place (which had shatter-proof wires inside of them). Oh, I forgot to mention the barbed-wire on top of the fence. It was finally removed when a kid nearly got cut in half trying to climb it. Luckily, we didn't have to take our coats off before going inside. Going inside that place was not easy, mind you. there were 5 doors into there that 500 kids shared. And then they closed off one to be used in emergencies only, even though another one was just across the hall.
"When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane."

"An appeaser is someone who feeds a crocodile, hoping he'll be eaten last"
Winston Churchill

"It is better to look forward and prepare than to look back and regret"
Jacker Joyner-Kersee

Click to make my city grow!
http://wheat-city.myminicity.com/
Patriot X Posted: 21:20 Feb24 2010 Post ID: 2807024
Patriot X
+
ok, I'm posting in this thread because I just got suspended for the dumbest thing today... I called a kid- "gerbil nuts"

I got 5 days of detention along with 1 day of iss

super craig Posted: 09:47 Feb25 2010 Post ID: 2807084
super craig
Post Likes: 1
+
Patriot X said:ok, I'm posting in this thread because I just got suspended for the dumbest thing today... I called a kid- "gerbil nuts"

Several questions: Whats iss? If its suspension whats the point in only giving 1 day? and why did you call a kid gerbil nuts?

5 days of detention does seem overly excessive, it doesn't exactly seem to be the worst thing you could say to someone.
Let me be the first to congratulate you on witnessing pure perfection!

CRAZY CHEATS Posted: 11:08 Feb25 2010 Post ID: 2807103
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
Lol Gerbil Nuts......

My schools actually pretty easy going, so I can't complain Smile
Now known as
Patriot X Posted: 15:26 Feb25 2010 Post ID: 2807146
Patriot X
+
super craig said:
Patriot X said:ok, I'm posting in this thread because I just got suspended for the dumbest thing today... I called a kid- "gerbil nuts"

Several questions: Whats iss? If its suspension whats the point in only giving 1 day? and why did you call a kid gerbil nuts?

5 days of detention does seem overly excessive, it doesn't exactly seem to be the worst thing you could say to someone.

ISS is in school suspension.

I'll give the full story here. Several weeks ago I had some verbal sparring with a kid named jeremy. He called me several derogatory names including f*gg*t. I in returned called him gerbil nuts. Not the most mature thing to say, but whatever. Since then, he has repeatedly tried to beat me up, including slamming my head into a locker. Shame Then, yesterday, he attacked me again and a teacher saw it and broke it up. We both went to the office and were given the same penalty- five days of lunch detention and 1 day of iss.

Use your better judgement and see if this is fair. I don't think it was but I have a bias you could say.

*there may be a video on youtube of the last fight, I'm not sure though
if it is there it would probably be called "gerbil gets his a** kicked at Hutchinson High School

I havent checked yet so I'm not sure if the video is up

CRAZY CHEATS Posted: 15:46 Feb25 2010 Post ID: 2807150
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
Well, I cannot find it
I don't really get the whole ISS thing either.....
But you should go Chris Brown on him anyway
Now known as
Patriot X Posted: 15:49 Feb25 2010 Post ID: 2807151
Patriot X
+
what do you mean chris brown?

CRAZY CHEATS Posted: 01:25 Feb26 2010 Post ID: 2807335
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
Beat him up
Now known as
Patriot X Posted: 15:40 Feb26 2010 Post ID: 2807571
Patriot X
+
I did beat up the kid but thats not why i got suspended, i was self defense

CRAZY CHEATS Posted: 16:54 Feb26 2010 Post ID: 2807593
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
Good for you!

Most kids need a kick in the nadz to sort them out.....
Now known as
super craig Posted: 17:47 Feb26 2010 Post ID: 2807617
super craig
+
Remember we're debating discipline in schools, we're not supposed to be helping people with their problems, thats general chats forte.
Let me be the first to congratulate you on witnessing pure perfection!

Patriot X Posted: 18:37 Feb26 2010 Post ID: 2807632
Patriot X
+
sorry- So i've kind of said what that I believe that schools are stepping across the line. i think it is ridiculous that anyone should be suspended by a school for committing an offense like calling a kid gerbil nuts

darkraiarceus911 Posted: 19:23 Feb26 2010 Post ID: 2807658
darkraiarceus911
+
My principal has had a massively bad mood lately, why? she hasn`t got sleep because of her husbands cancer and she has to take him to the hospital for chemotherapy. Now I would give her some slack because of that but she`s insane. Here`s a few examples: Morning announcements: Student government and some teachers begin to talk about school events and other things while the principal glares at the student body. then suddenly she grabs the microphone interrupts everything and singles out any kid who happens to whisper. She does this at least 3 times every morning. If she sees anyone with gloves, a hat, a coat, she stops everything makes a speech and forces the student to remove the garments. She will send some kids who she doesn't like to the principals office for stepping out of a line. She`s even talking about making "Big Changes" in our Catholic school because the students do all these "unacceptable" things. And this is in Oakland California, She`d have a heart attack in a public school.

On movie day our annual day put aside for the viewing of movies for students enjoyment, she wanted the school to watch a documentary on the holocaust. Luckily my teacher is cool and told us to bring in DVD`s to watch since she didn`t want to watch the documentary.

This isn`t even scratching the surface of what she`s been doing but I for one do not want my school to be run by an angry woman who can change our school on every whim that happens to cross her mind.

Patriot X Posted: 20:29 Feb26 2010 Post ID: 2807682
Patriot X
+
wow, that sucks. There should be some law or something that says what a principal can and can not do. There actually is a law in my state about suspension. I looked it up on the internet and showed it to my parents but they said that I deserved suspension for the offense. I'm not sure what they have in california about staff treatment of students but that sounds like an abusive principal.

Displaying Page 2 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close