Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

click me!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
bowow Posted at: 10:42 Feb01 2010 Post ID: 2796324
bowow
The Lizard King
Post Likes: 4
+
+
Thumbs Upok if you have clicked the topic then i will tell you what it is about. so if you were given the chance to improve the game what would you do to it.

Thumbs Uphappy postingThumbs Up

Cred to TheLlama for the Siggy! And PBO for the Avy!

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
zeldafan11 Posted at: 15:28 Feb01 2010 Post ID: 2796416
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Remove and replace ALOT of Perks in the game and then tweak most of the weapons to make them better for what they do.

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
K Dawg Posted at: 16:21 Feb01 2010 Post ID: 2796462
K Dawg
Post Likes: 13
+
+
Remove several Perks, and several Killstreaks.

^ Credit goes to ozzo
bowow Posted at: 11:10 Feb02 2010 Post ID: 2796907
bowow
The Lizard King
+
+
true a few of the perks are usless and i bet all of the killstreaks are pointless copycat does nothing painkiller is stupid because when you respawn your nowhere near a enemie martydom is stupid because they will just run off and final stand they just keep shooting you

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
Zombie Madacky1 Posted at: 11:23 Feb02 2010 Post ID: 2796912
Zombie Madacky1
+
+
Unpatch The Models But Remove Akimbo

Chored TV Lulz
yo mastas destini Posted at: 12:01 Feb02 2010 Post ID: 2796922
yo mastas destini
+
+
[color=red]Easy! I would add other perks, let you have like 15 perks, have as many attachments as you want without a perk, and finally, really good perks and the perks can upgrade 6 times. Oh! Also, some more killstreaks and deathstreaks. Pray Pray Pray

« Last edited by yo mastas destini on Feb 11th 2010 »
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Smile
bowow Posted at: 12:26 Feb02 2010 Post ID: 2796927
bowow
The Lizard King
+
+
it would be good if at a certain prestige you can have 4 attachments and a perk so choppergunners and ac130s cant see you would be nice

yo mastas destini Posted at: 12:40 Feb02 2010 Post ID: 2796934
yo mastas destini
+
+
there is a perk that AC-130s and chopper gunners can't see you- COLD-BLOODED!!!Doh
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Smile
bowow Posted at: 12:49 Feb02 2010 Post ID: 2796936
bowow
The Lizard King
+
+
they can see you with cold blooded and again at a certain prestige it would be good if you could have about 6 perks

Spartan 085 Posted at: 15:36 Feb02 2010 Post ID: 2797024
Spartan 085
+
+
Um, no they can't. If you have Cold-Blooded on, you don't show up as a white mass. There's no perk or prestige that lets you see Cold-Blooded users more easily.
A1C Peck
bowow Posted at: 16:09 Feb02 2010 Post ID: 2797046
bowow
The Lizard King
+
+
well before ive used cold blooded and i showed up as a white mass

zeldafan11 Posted at: 17:01 Feb02 2010 Post ID: 2797079
zeldafan11
+
+
All that happens when using Cold-Blooded is the red square that would normally surround you is gone, so it is a good idea since you still show up as white mass is to stand completely still when something like that is called in, as it would make it EXTREMELY difficult to spot you.

[quoteby=yo mastas destini][color=red]Easy! I would add other perks, let you have like 15 perks, have as many attachments as you want without a perk, and finally, really good perks and the perks can upgrade 6 times. Smile Smile Smile Pray Pray Pray[/quote]

Please edit your post, we don't allow more than 3 smileys in a row.

« Last edited by zeldafan11 on Feb 2nd 2010 »

Spartan 085 Posted at: 18:48 Feb02 2010 Post ID: 2797163
Spartan 085
+
+
Again, I don't know what game type you're playing on or what game at all because I have Cold-Blooded on my Sniper classes. Anytime I've played and I might just happen to spawn by some of my guys and I end up getting blown up by an AC130 or a chopper gunner, I'm not a white mass.

And I know for a fact that it doesn't show up like that because I've used the chopper gunner perk on Hardcore Team Deathmatch and if they all have Cold-Blooded on, you don't see anybody unless you just so happen to catch them out in the open.

I normally don't do this, but, I'm sorry, you're wrong. It doesn't work like that.
A1C Peck
zeldafan11 Posted at: 21:22 Feb02 2010 Post ID: 2797292
zeldafan11
+
+
Must be a game glitch for us or you, anyways.

Spartan 085 Posted at: 01:11 Feb03 2010 Post ID: 2797363
Spartan 085
+
+
I've never seen or heard of it so I don't know what to tell you. Like I said, it's a perk, so just because you may be a eight or nine prestige doesn't mean you can see anybody on the map at any time. There's no juggernauts, that'd make the game completely unfair.
A1C Peck
bowow Posted at: 07:22 Feb04 2010 Post ID: 2797819
bowow
The Lizard King
+
+
ha im not 8 or 9 if youve got confused about me saying it would be good at a certain prestige then your wrong im only 2nd prestige nearly 3rd

Spartan 085 Posted at: 11:22 Feb04 2010 Post ID: 2797853
Spartan 085
+
+
You unlock Cold-Blooded around rank 31 or something like that. Not a certain prestige.
A1C Peck
bowow Posted at: 13:12 Feb04 2010 Post ID: 2797865
bowow
The Lizard King
+
+
i know that

Spartan 085 Posted at: 13:46 Feb04 2010 Post ID: 2797876
Spartan 085
+
+
Then why are you talking about having it later on in other prestiges? I don't understand what you're talking about.
A1C Peck
bowow Posted at: 13:50 Feb04 2010 Post ID: 2797880
bowow
The Lizard King
+
+
read the first post i was saying it would be good if at a certain prestige i wasnt saying that you get it at another prestige

Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close