Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

What anim� are you watching right now?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 10 of 15
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Last     Previous | Next
bradthegamemaster Posted: 02:39 Jul20 2011 Post ID: 3039256
bradthegamemas
ter
Don't Mess With Fluttershy
Post Likes: 2
+
I'm watching episode 3 of the dub of Ninja Nonsense aka 2x2=Shinobuden. It's surprisingly a very good dub, heck, I dare to say some parts best the sub.

The Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Canon of Pokemon
Activity Status: Unknown, for now
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Vasco Posted: 11:47 Jul20 2011 Post ID: 3039413
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
Post Likes: 7
+
Recently started Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai (uh, yeah) and Yu Yu Hakusho (which was a pain to find with english subtitles and no dual-audio (the PSP can only recognize one audio channel)). Also started FLCL, but I don't know if I'll actually continue to watch it any time soon.

Completely gave up on Nodame Cantabile: Paris-Hen, they've been dragging it for far too long.

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
Cervantes De Leon Posted: 17:25 Jul23 2011 Post ID: 3040923
Cervantes De
Leon
Post Likes: 0
+
Finished Durarara!, which I now hold as one of my favourite animes. The characters are just so much fun to watch, even when many of them are people that shouldn't be all that likable. Testament to the writing and VA performances.

Also went through the first series of Birdy the Mighty. Pretty good show that is surprisingly dark at times. Almost every time the really upbeat ending theme kicks in, it's a mood whiplash. The ending...Tsutomu...ouch, man.

Currently watching Steins;Gate, which is proving really interesting and surprisingly humerous at times with its otaku referances. Also watched the first episode of the newly released english dub of Spice and Wolf II (watched the first series dubbed, going for consistancy). Nice set-up for the next story arc and a chance to once again fall in love with the main two characters. Seriously, Lawrence and Holo have a fantastic dynamic between them.

By ozzo

Mission debriefing: Now available
Espada Vampiro Posted: 06:27 Jul24 2011 Post ID: 3041068
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
Post Likes: 1
+
Finished Fairy Tail episode 35, Erza's back story is pretty interesting, even if a little cruel, and by that I mean making kids work like that, and torturing them ._. .

Nisa and Pram........My Strongest Mage and Fist fighter yet and only getting stronger....FLAT POWER! XD *is frozen by Pram then busted into pieces by Nisa*.

Current Obsession: Disgaea 4.......And Hii-chan X3.
Vasco Posted: 06:46 Jul29 2011 Post ID: 3043418
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
+
Young Erza is extremely cute. Try to remember the end of Arc, as it will play a big role in one of the later ones. Also, hurry up, I want someone to discuss the latest episodes/chapters with. x)

I recently finished FLCL (as I posted on the respective thread), and have Yu Yu Hakusho on-hold at episode 22. Seriously hoping it drastically improves later on, rather disappointing at this point. Was expecting something with real fights, not just the generic "main character gets kicked around for 15 minutes, suddenly gains incredibly power and defeats antagonist with a single attack".

Currently watching Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai, which I love so far.

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
Espada Vampiro Posted: 08:30 Jul29 2011 Post ID: 3043462
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
LOL, Watching the episodes as quickly as I can XD.

Speaking of Episodes, started and watched the first five episodes of Toaru Kagaku no Railgun (yes before Index), What can I say?, it's hilarious cause of Kuroko yet still cool with Mikoto's electricity powers =P.

Nisa and Pram........My Strongest Mage and Fist fighter yet and only getting stronger....FLAT POWER! XD *is frozen by Pram then busted into pieces by Nisa*.

Jirachi X Posted: 11:55 Jul29 2011 Post ID: 3043636
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
Bleach and the new Pokemon series.
I'm gone - bye
Vasco Posted: 07:13 Jul30 2011 Post ID: 3044238
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
+
I'm also re-watching Bleach, eh. It started airing on TV for the first time a couple weeks ago, and I've been watching it whenever I have a chance. Unfortunately, though, it's Portuguese dubbed, which is ridiculously bad.

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
Espada Vampiro Posted: 08:03 Jul30 2011 Post ID: 3044254
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
Went through episodes 36-41 of Fairy Tail, That was quite the Arc, I really thought Erza was dead there for a minute, Then I was like "Wait, this is Fairy Tail...." XP. I really, really hope Laxus gets his goddamn butt beaten down, cause right now, I do NOT like that guy, I can at least stand Gajeel now, since he's now looking to be, shaping up, I guess?.

Shadowcheater Posted: 12:37 Jul31 2011 Post ID: 3044994
Shadowcheater
Mr. Tambourine Man
+
I'm going to watch Death Note, can't believe I didn't even watch that. Before that I was busy watching Nana and Beck MCS, which were awesome f*. I recommend Beck for music lovers, and its real s*, unlike K-ON. And those who like intense drama, try Nana.

Enter the doors of PXE!

"Paradise is nearer to any of you than the strap of his shoe, and so is the Fire."
Vasco Posted: 07:25 Aug01 2011 Post ID: 3045465
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
+
Finished Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai (and yeah, I still can't type that name without copying it from Google) last night ! Easily the best romance/drama anime (and overall anime, actually) I've seen since Toradora!. The story is not particularly interesting and unique, but it made me feel like I had to know the truth as soon as possible since the first episode. Episode 11, the last one, was incredibly sad, but I really enjoyed it.

Going to start Ao no Exorcist sometime today. A friend keeps saying it's absolutely fantastic, so it's worth a shot.

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
Espada Vampiro Posted: 08:28 Aug01 2011 Post ID: 3045491
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
Continued Fairy Tail with 44 and 45, Holy crap Mira is powerful, and a total bad@$$ o_o, Hope she fights like that more often later on, Sorry Erza, But I think you just lost your title of "Strongest Woman in Fairy Tail" XD.

Shadowcheater Posted: 11:59 Aug02 2011 Post ID: 3046389
Shadowcheater
Mr. Tambourine Man
+
Hey, Death Note's addicting man. On episode 13 now, in just two days.

Too bad I couldn't do a marathon.

Enter the doors of PXE!

"Paradise is nearer to any of you than the strap of his shoe, and so is the Fire."
Vasco Posted: 12:13 Aug02 2011 Post ID: 3046422
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
+
Death Note is fantastic until episode 25-30. Once that happens, you're going to rage.

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
Xeta Posted: 12:53 Aug02 2011 Post ID: 3046442
Xeta
Beneta
Post Likes: 79
+
Going to star Samurai Champloo tonight I think.
ozzo said:xeta actually makes a lot of sense most of the time

if everyone agreed with him more often we wouldnt have this problem
Vasco Posted: 07:14 Aug03 2011 Post ID: 3047182
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
+
You didn't do it, did you?

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
Shadowcheater Posted: 22:44 Aug05 2011 Post ID: 3048811
Shadowcheater
Mr. Tambourine Man
+
Vasco said:Death Note is fantastic until episode 25-30. Once that happens, you're going to rage.

Yeah I'm raging.

Enter the doors of PXE!

Vasco Posted: 07:17 Aug07 2011 Post ID: 3049439
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
+
Vasco said:Going to start Ao no Exorcist sometime today. A friend keeps saying it's absolutely fantastic, so it's worth a shot.

Yeah, noooooope. It's alright, but it's too generic and predictable.

Watching Gosick at the moment, on episode 4 now. Wasn't that interesting until the end of episode 3, which wrapped up the story nicely and put the anime on another level.

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
Espada Vampiro Posted: 09:48 Aug07 2011 Post ID: 3049464
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
Watched up to episode 50 of Fairy Tail, seems like Wendy has finally showed up, and why, WHY did I not like Laxus, but feel sorry for him getting kicked out? ._. .

Also watched the first couple of episodes of To Aru Majutsu no Index, it's interesting, but I think I'm more interested in watching Railgun first.

Vasco Posted: 12:27 Aug08 2011 Post ID: 3049933
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
+
You'll end up feeling sorry for most of the antagonists in Fairy Tail. It seems that, in the end, most of them turn out to have good intentions. Also, I'll just say that's not the last time you'll see Laxus.

Episode 16 of Gosick at the moment. Steadily getting better, really enjoying it. Completely different from Death Note, though. I started watching after reading so many comments about their similarities, but the only thing they shave in common is the fact both have detectives.

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
Displaying Page 10 of 15
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close