Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

What anim� are you watching right now?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 14 of 15
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 12 | 13 | 14 | Last     Previous | Next
Espada Vampiro Posted: 09:18 Nov24 2011 Post ID: 3079802
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
Post Likes: 1
+
I to have begun to watch Mirai Nikki, mainly cause of ^that^ being parodied every where, so I gave in and decided to watch the first two episodes back-to-back, I'm impressed with it so far, plus to me the story is getting interesting. Will watch 3 4 tomorrow night.

Nisa and Pram........My Strongest Mage and Fist fighter yet and only getting stronger....FLAT POWER! XD *is frozen by Pram then busted into pieces by Nisa*.

Current Obsession: Disgaea 4.......And Hii-chan X3.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Vasco Posted: 14:58 Nov25 2011 Post ID: 3080076
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
Post Likes: 7
+
Cervantes De Leon said:While I wait for Evangelion episode 1 to load up (Vas, remember our agreement?), think I'll give a quick run-down on my mid-season opinions of the shows currently airing.

Sir, yes, sir. I'll get some episodes on my PSP and start watching them tonight.

I've also begun watching Mirai Nikki, along with Cowboy Bebop and Hokuto no Ken (decided to try some classics, I'll comment on those sometime next week). Mirai Nikki is simply disturbing, and probably the best show of the season (though I don't want to say anything before watching Chihayafuru). One minute I'm cheering for the main characters and hoping for a kiss, the next one I'm flinching because an eye is being pulled out.

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
Cervantes De Leon Posted: 16:33 Nov25 2011 Post ID: 3080094
Cervantes De Leon
Post Likes: 0
+
Vasco said:I've also begun watching Mirai Nikki, along with Cowboy Bebop and Hokuto no Ken (decided to try some classics, I'll comment on those sometime next week). Mirai Nikki is simply disturbing, and probably the best show of the season (though I don't want to say anything before watching Chihayafuru). One minute I'm cheering for the main characters and hoping for a kiss, the next one I'm flinching because an eye is being pulled out.

Spoiler:
click to reveal

Ah, Cowboy Bebop, the outright classic.

Watched Eden of the East: Paradise Lost last night. Great conclusion to the storyline of the series and first movie, while leaving some room for a sequel if they ever feel like it. Loved it; Eden of the East is one of my all-time favourite anime shows.

By ozzo

Mission debriefing: Now available
Vasco Posted: 08:05 Nov28 2011 Post ID: 3080570
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
+
Gah, I must watch that now! Also:

Short (~30 minutes) film. I strongly recommend it.

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
nightmare2 Posted: 21:05 Dec03 2011 Post ID: 3081540
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
Finally finished up Phantom of the Requiem which I highly recommend. Also I started watching Eden of the East, cause Cerv apparently likes it and I've heard that it is pretty good.
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
lonesome.sparrow Posted: 11:50 Dec05 2011 Post ID: 3081755
lonesome.sparrow
+
Vasco said:Gah, I must watch that now! Also:

Short (~30 minutes) film. I strongly recommend it.

The art, judged from the cover, is pretty good I must say. :O

Anyway, rewatching Gintama.
Hm.
Vasco Posted: 06:14 Dec08 2011 Post ID: 3082182
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
+
The film itself doesn't have that level of texture-work, but the artwork is really nice. Also, Gintama is something I'd definitely love to watch, but soooo many episodes.

Watching / finished:

> Ame to Shoujo to Watashi no Tegami
> Ben-to ep. 9
> Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai ep. 9
> Cowboy Bebop ep. 18
> Fumiko no Kokuhaku
> Guilty Crown ep. 8
> Hokuto no Ken ep. 10
> Kiss vs Sis OVA ep. 5
> Mirai Nikki ep. 9
> Rain Town
> She and Her Cat
> Yuri Seijin Naoko-san

Sorry, Cerv, haven't started Evangelion yet (though I have the first four episodes sitting on my PSP). I'll probably start once I finish Cowboy Bebop (which I'm really enjoying). I think I'm going to stop Hokuto no Ken. I understand how it may have been a fantastic show back when it came out, but today it's nothing more than a "one-hit K.O." type of fighting show that follows the same formula every single episode.

« Last edited by Vasco on Dec 8th 2011 »

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
Cervantes De Leon Posted: 14:06 Dec08 2011 Post ID: 3082243
Cervantes De Leon
+
It's cool. Anything can wait for the Bebop.

Stuff I'm currently watching:

Bamboo Blade (episode 13)
Ben-To (episode 9)
Boku wa Tomodachi ge Sukunai (episode 9)
C^3 (episode 10)
Death Note (episode 17)
Elfin Lied (episode 4)
Kino's Journey (episode 9)
Mirai Nikki (episode 8)
Neon Genesis Evangellion (episode 6)
Soul Eater (episode 13)
Trigun (episode 8)
Working'!! (episode 10)

Going to be starting Hellsing Ultimate in a bit too.

By ozzo

Purrloin Posted: 16:11 Dec10 2011 Post ID: 3082446
Purrloin
+
I'm watching a Pokemon movie right now on Cartoon Network. The newest one is next :D
Pokemaniac since the beginning.
Cervantes De Leon Posted: 17:19 Dec10 2011 Post ID: 3082453
Cervantes De Leon
+
Out of interest Purrloin, which one?

Brittish television network Channel 4 has started on its film channel (Film4) a Studio Ghibli season, from today through to Christmas Day. Today's film was Ponyo...it was rather meh, to be honest.

By ozzo

nightmare2 Posted: 16:06 Dec11 2011 Post ID: 3082567
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Make a guess Cerv your chances to get it right are what 1 out of 14? That's pretty good.

yeah so I'm watching Guilty Crown cause it looked good. So far it is so and so. Also decided to rewatch Code Geass.

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Cervantes De Leon Posted: 15:04 Dec22 2011 Post ID: 3083904
Cervantes De Leon
+
Not long watched today's Ghibli season offering: Porco Rosso. Good film, though it's ending was a bit abrupt.

Finished Kino's Journey, which was definately an interesting series. Last episode definately slaps you with an "oshi-!" moment.

Finished C^3 as well. Decent-ish ending, but still highlights the issues I have with the series. (one character skinning their hands to escape handcuffs was pretty much glossed over...what?!). Obvious sequel hook ending too...which I'm not waiting for with baited breath.

While I wait for the final episode of Boku wa Tomodachi ge Sukunai tonight, I have two questions: What winter anime shows will you be watching; and will you be watching any Christmas-based shows/films over the next few days. I might go and re-watch the Christmas arc of Toradora, or go search for Tokyo Godfathers.

By ozzo

Espada Vampiro Posted: 08:40 Jan01 2012 Post ID: 3085193
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
Was bored and had nothing else to do, so I decided to watch the first episode of "Shinryaku!, Ika Musume!" last night and the second tonight, I gotta say, I myself find it pretty funny, but then again that could just be me, since I have a different than usual taste in Anime, I find it hilarious how she thinks she can take over humanity all by herself over people dumping things in/polluting the water...

Nisa and Pram........My Strongest Mage and Fist fighter yet and only getting stronger....FLAT POWER! XD *is frozen by Pram then busted into pieces by Nisa*.

nightmare2 Posted: 19:38 Jan08 2012 Post ID: 3086013
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
I have found myself rewatching some favorite of mine, Hikaru No Go and the Count of Monte Cristo both I highly recommend.

Warrior13 Posted: 09:30 Jan09 2012 Post ID: 3086071
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
At the present time, DBZ and Pokemon are the only Anime I'm watching. I will soon get to Dragon Ball GT.
Cervantes De Leon Posted: 16:22 Jan10 2012 Post ID: 3086231
Cervantes De Leon
+
Finished a few animes lately...

Boku wa Tomodachi ge Sukunai
Good show, good humour and, despite its similarities to some other animes, a good story concept. Also, first half of the final episode may have caused some heart melting.

Working'!!
Pretty much, if you enjoyed the first series, you'll enjoy the second even more.

Ben-to
Great series that takes what seems to be a daft concept for a show and does glorious things with it. The final episode, however, was a letdown due to some relatibe stupidity.
Spoiler:
click to reveal

Squid Girl
I ended up enjoying this a lot more than I thought I would. The 3 stories per episode format works well with the show's roots in 8-page manga, as well as giving some real variety and great gags before the scenario gets old. Also becomes surprisingly heart-warming at times (episode 5, part 3)...and in one case creepy (episode 11, part 1).

Bamboo Blade
Pretty good series that actually gets quite serious for a few episodes towards the end. Also, Tamaki is freaking adorable.

I've also started a few others...

Seitokai Yakuindomo
Take your usual high school club genre and load in ridiculous amounts of innuendo, almost entirely from the female cast. Surprisingly funny.

Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?
Highschool of the Dead's not the only zombie-related fanservice anime. Like HotD, it's brilliantly animated and so far has some good action to it, though it does have a lighter, more emphasised fanservice feel to it instead of HotD's more serious action feel. Still pretty good.

Gintama
I have only seen three episodes so far, though from what I understand it's almost a parody of its fellow Shonen Jump titles. Will be watching more of it.

Mouretsu Pirates
The first episode has intrigued me as to what this space opera will provide. I'll need more to give a proper assessment.
That being said...legal pirates?!

Other then that, I've been carrying on with Mirai Nikki, Evangelion, Death Note (episode 25... O_O ) and Trigun.

« Last edited by Cervantes De Leon on Jan 10th 2012 »

By ozzo

gtsanophsnksty Posted: 02:16 Jan15 2012 Post ID: 3086826
gtsanophsnksty
+
Currently Fairy Tail (Episode 113). God knows how many episodes their will be..

« Last edited by gtsanophsnksty on Jan 15th 2012 »
Purrloin Posted: 12:27 Jan15 2012 Post ID: 3086856
Purrloin
+
I've been watching Sonic X and Pokemon.
Pokemaniac since the beginning.
Espada Vampiro Posted: 05:56 Jan16 2012 Post ID: 3086934
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
Recently watched the new episode of Zero no Tsukaima F, liking it so far, and Gundam AGE Spoiler:
click to reveal

gtsanophsnksty Posted: 16:25 Jan16 2012 Post ID: 3087014
gtsanophsnksty
+
Espada Vampiro said:Recently watched the new episode of Zero no Tsukaima F, liking it so far

If you like it, how would you rate it? (1 through 5)

Can't find any new animes' to watch; guess I'm not searching hard enough..
Displaying Page 14 of 15
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 12 | 13 | 14 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close