Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

mod

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

bowow Posted: 19:48 Mar01 2010 Post ID: 2809078
bowow
The Lizard King
Post Likes: 4
+
anyone else thinks this forum needs a mod i mean zeldafan11 mods the CoD hub and he does an amazing job but i think the forum needs a mod maybe 2 or 3 because the forum is really coming alive now

Cred to TheLlama for the Siggy! And PBO for the Avy!

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
zeldafan11 Posted: 22:16 Mar01 2010 Post ID: 2809151
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
Post Likes: 0
+
This actually needs to be in S&P I think, not CoD hub I know for sure.

Anyway, I was hand picked by SMods and Admins in the mod shakeup and currently, there is no way of applying, so I doubt that anyone else could get one now.

I thought applications would be up by now, TBH.

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
qwertyuio Posted: 22:25 Mar01 2010 Post ID: 2809153
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
Excerpt from the FAQ:
"Become a Moderator:

Moderators are normally the first-responders to any forum based issues. They manage the majority of the forum, because of this we make it very hard to become one. Moderators are chosen by hand. We do it like this, an application thread is made by either a Super Mod or Admin in the forum that the applications are for. In it, everyone who wishes to become a moderator writes up a few paragraph long applications as to why they think they should be a moderator and why they would like the positions. After about a week after the initial thread creation the moderators will be chosen by a vote conducted between the super moderators and administrators. Only apply if you have been on the forums for at least 2 months and have more than 50 posts in it. No more than 4 people will ever be added to a forum/hub. Moderators are chosen whenever it's decided that someone needs to be added by the smods/admins."

I need to add this to the FAQ, but please don't make threads asking for an application thread to be put in whatever forum you want to moderate...the super mod/admin team is plenty aware of any active forums in need of a moderator. The CoD hub is not one of them. For a few reasons; firstly, it's not active enough and zelda is doing a good job, secondly, I've got it listed as a favorite and also check on it regularly, and finally, there is no other member/moderator that is ready for the position in that forum. Yes, this includes you, bowow.

The first thing I would suggest for you is to familiarize the information in the pinned FAQ here; there isn't a single moderator that doesn't know the majority of information in that thread.

Topic Closed
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 292692

Post Top
Click to close