Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Parents starved baby to death because of...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Legend_Trainer Posted: 08:27 Mar12 2010 Post ID: 2813422
Legend_Trainer
Post Likes: 0
+
Ugh...
I kinda know that someone would soon use this incident as a 'proof' that video games are bad.

100 percent hikkikomori those two are.

« Last edited by Legend_Trainer on Mar 12th 2010 »

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Cervantes De Leon Posted: 12:48 Mar12 2010 Post ID: 2813540
Cervantes De Leon
+
Legend_Trainer said:Ugh...
I kinda know that someone would soon use this incident as a 'proof' that video games are bad.

100 percent hikkikomori those two are.

I'm betting that someone will be Fox news. They're usually the first to jump on the "Video games are bad" bandwagon that Jack Thompson started up.

@ .Vain: Really? You're completely fine with people letting their children starve to death like this? ...Really?

I'd hate to be your kids if you're fine with what is blatant child abuse.

By ozzo

Mission debriefing: Now available
CurryMonster Posted: 13:50 Mar12 2010 Post ID: 2813549
CurryMonster
A Professional with Standard
+
Before this goes any further, I'd like to point out that I won't tolerate this thread turning into a discussion of why Vain shouldn't be allowed an opinion. First sight of flaming, I'm locking up and reporting everyone involved to the Administrators.

You have found this post informative.

The Undying Night Book 1: Fiendlord. GET IT HERE.
sphynxx Posted: 20:42 Mar12 2010 Post ID: 2813714
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
CurryMonster said:Before this goes any further, I'd like to point out that I won't tolerate this thread turning into a discussion of why Vain shouldn't be allowed an opinion. First sight of flaming, I'm locking up and reporting everyone involved to the Administrators.

You have found this post informative.

Well thats all good & well, but are we not allowed to question why .Vain would have such a point of view? Surely that can't be against the rules?

Granted, looking back at my post, I may not have chosen the 'right' wording. But I stand by what I said; given the issue here.

« Last edited by sphynxx on Mar 12th 2010 »

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
.Vain Posted: 01:58 Mar13 2010 Post ID: 2813813
.Vain
+
Cervantes De Leon said:@ .Vain: Really? You're completely fine with people letting their children starve to death like this? ...Really?

I'd hate to be your kids if you're fine with what is blatant child abuse.

No, I am not fine with it, I am just pointing out there are more serious issues people don't tend to worry about which is why this topic seems so minor to me. In another lifetime maybe but I myself know that I am unfit to be a parent. I would never play RGP games in my forties. That is the difference between me and them and the reason why when I might be a parent, my kids will be alive instead of dead.

sphynxx said:Obviously your not someone that has had children or have had family members close to you that've had children.

Anyone that would say that they wouldn't care if their own child died is a very sad & as Deadzone said; soulless person.

I pity you, I really do.

Family members close to me that had children? Ha. You make me laugh, my parents are dead including my older brother who was soon expected to be a dad before dying in a car explosion and for the fact of my ignorant attitude, you can blame my deceased mother.

And to Curry's quote, I think it would be a bit of fun to be banned.

« Last edited by .Vain on Mar 13th 2010 »

^ OMG it glows at 75 percent zoom ^

Lukie said:vain r kewl.
Cervantes De Leon Posted: 11:31 Mar13 2010 Post ID: 2813983
Cervantes De Leon
+
.Vain said:No, I am not fine with it, I am just pointing out there are more serious issues people don't tend to worry about which is why this topic seems so minor to me. In another lifetime maybe but I myself know that I am unfit to be a parent. I would never play RGP games in my forties. That is the difference between me and them and the reason why when I might be a parent, my kids will be alive instead of dead.

Fair enough, I guess. With most of us it's essentially been the case of this + other similar, silly things + some of the other major things = what has become of this world?

.Vain said:Family members close to me that had children? Ha. You make me laugh, my parents are dead including my older brother who was soon expected to be a dad before dying in a car explosion and for the fact of my ignorant attitude, you can blame my deceased mother.

Ah...I hope my previous comment didn't hit any raw nerves. Sorry if it did.

.Vain said:And to Curry's quote, I think it would be a bit of fun to be banned.

To each their own. *shrug*

By ozzo

Mission debriefing: Now available
balthiersbit Posted: 19:30 Mar13 2010 Post ID: 2814206
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
Why do these discussions somehow end up becoming personal to someone or insulting to others.

They starved their kid to death for whatever reason, they need to be punished and no excuse for their actions given. If it wasnt due to a game it would be due to drugs, or partying, or I never wanted a bloody kid in the first place.

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

sphynxx Posted: 23:48 Mar13 2010 Post ID: 2814377
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
balthiersbit said:Why do these discussions somehow end up becoming personal to someone or insulting to others.

They starved their kid to death for whatever reason, they need to be punished and no excuse for their actions given. If it wasnt due to a game it would be due to drugs, or partying, or I never wanted a bloody kid in the first place.

I would hazzard a guess that the discussion took the turn it did because (& this is a guess) that many of us have younger children that are close to us. For myself, that is the case and the way .Vain had posted made it seem like a child dying because of neglect doesn't warrant much attention or emotion... & that hit a nerve with me, as I have 2 young neices, and 2 young nephews as well as older ones which all mean the world to me.

I do agree with your reasoning though; although the 'I never wanted a bloody kid in the first place' reason could be stretching it a it - although I don't really know the rules of the country this took place in regards to adoption, abortions & such..

If a couple doesn't want childen - either abstain from sex, or do the smart thing & use protection.... surely it isn't that hard to remember.

« Last edited by sphynxx on Mar 13th 2010 »

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
bowow Posted: 00:35 Mar14 2010 Post ID: 2814389
bowow
The Lizard King
Post Likes: 4
+
coachcline said:Those people are complete & utter trash. Filth, they deserve to be starved just like that innocent child was. Complete & utter filthy worthless garbage. This disgusts me.

Nah that's TO kind they should beat them half to death and let them die a slow and painful death.

Cred to TheLlama for the Siggy! And PBO for the Avy!

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close