Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Stop right there, white guy!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
know-your-role Posted: 13:56 Mar15 2010 Post ID: 2814918
know-your-role
Post Likes: 1
+
Lame topic title, I know -_-

Anyway, why is it ok for black people to use the racist word beginning with "n" & it's not ok for white people too as people get offended? I could class that as racist if I wanted too.

So, yeah, discuss.
E-bro: Jakethesnake14
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
bowow Posted: 14:00 Mar15 2010 Post ID: 2814919
bowow
The Lizard King
Post Likes: 4
+
That's what i want to know.

Same in England but it's muslims saying the "P" word.

Cred to TheLlama for the Siggy! And PBO for the Avy!

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
CRAZY CHEATS Posted: 14:15 Mar15 2010 Post ID: 2814920
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
WTFs the P word?

Anyway, presumably as they will be insulting themselves, if you will, by using the word, while a caucasian person using the term is effectively an outsider insulting the race.

Don't be surprised if this topic is closed, for fear of a Flame-War.

I've always loved that word, "flame-war", sounds so epic.
Now known as
geezerguy Posted: 14:39 Mar15 2010 Post ID: 2814927
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
Post Likes: 43
+
CRAZY CHEATS said:WTFs the P word?

Anyway, presumably as they will be insulting themselves, if you will, by using the word, while a caucasian person using the term is effectively an outsider insulting the race.

Don't be surprised if this topic is closed, for fear of a Flame-War.

I've always loved that word, "flame-war", sounds so epic.

I presume it's Paki. No offence to anyone. :o

Also, yeah.. What annoys me the most is that if a white person is racist to a black person it's all like "OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!" but if I black person is racist to a white person it's like, "Meh."

What the hell is that? Yeah, racism is bad. Bot it's not bad just one way, it's bad BOTH ways. :/
Winner of Member Brawl 2011 <3
Gamerad Posted: 14:50 Mar15 2010 Post ID: 2814932
Gamerad
+
Probably because of the past of racism between white and black people, idc. But now everyone has equal rights, and everyone is (mostly) happy Smile.

bowow Posted: 14:59 Mar15 2010 Post ID: 2814940
bowow
The Lizard King
+
Happy?

Come to England.

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
know-your-role Posted: 15:22 Mar15 2010 Post ID: 2814950
know-your-role
+
I believe he is from the UK & so am I. Yep, I'm very aware of the muslim thing too. It's totally unbelivable, to be honest.

« Last edited by know-your-role on Mar 15th 2010 »
E-bro: Jakethesnake14
bowow Posted: 15:28 Mar15 2010 Post ID: 2814953
bowow
The Lizard King
+
Cool.

True wait for the Second English Civil War.

As said by Cartman "Race war, come on people race war, *Five minutes later* Whites win race war.

Not predicting the Future or anything but thats the quote.

tbug2007 Posted: 18:05 Mar15 2010 Post ID: 2815023
tbug2007
Da Bug
+
It means nothing to call somebody of the same "race" a discriminatory word xD

It's like me calling Lewkie a Cracker. It has no meaning behind it. On the other hand, if a dark guy called me a cracker, I'd call him "a nice person."

But not really.

ubr cuulness by Craizin the raizin. <3

FILIP R POLICE
balthiersbit Posted: 18:58 Mar15 2010 Post ID: 2815057
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
I love how the whole black and white racism argument is still going around but if I mention what its like still to be a woman in this day and age black or white Im just told to get back to the feckin kitchen and shut up winging.

The issue of gender is to me still a huge problem and we were victims of slavery too! Speak to the hand

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

ozzo Posted: 20:13 Mar15 2010 Post ID: 2815106
ozzo
_________S
Post Likes: 17
+
ok not all black people call each other ****** lets get that straight.

secondly, I really dont think us as white people can complain over one word that we are not allowed to say considering we did much worse not too long ago.

thirdly, asif try to be black and call one a ******. negro please.

v-gamer Posted: 21:22 Mar15 2010 Post ID: 2815129
v-gamer
y so srs?
+
Well, just 50 years ago (possibly longer in other parts of the world), blacks were struggling to even be considered equivalent to white men. Now they can have something to their own, and it would simply be considered racist if said from a white boy.

But that's changing, because some white people like to think they're black or something...

And while we're on the topic, I'd like to migrate over to SuperCheats something that has been occurring on PxE for quite some time:

Aether13 said:
geezerguy said:iunno, like 16 or 17. They were black. ;_;

There's black people in the UK O_o

« Last edited by v-gamer on Mar 15th 2010 »
Avatar: In memory of ieatwyverns <3

Thank you, Vasco <3
guy in oakland Posted: 22:07 Mar15 2010 Post ID: 2815147
guy in oakland
Post Likes: 5
+
People call me paki sometimes,but usually it's just bengalis <_<

PSN-intayaz

darkraiarceus911 Posted: 00:02 Mar16 2010 Post ID: 2815175
darkraiarceus911
Post Likes: 0
+
Stuff like calling a Mexican "Wetback" is very insulting, unless it`s another Mexican. But the history of white racism causes other races to be insulted more when it`s a white person. It`s the white people`s fault they carved that tenet into the minds of every single race in existence. It may not be completely justifiable, but it`s not going anywhere.

(I am a Mexican so to anyone else who is Mexican on this site please do not be offended, I`m not trying to be racist towards white`s either.)

CurryMonster Posted: 02:27 Mar16 2010 Post ID: 2815192
CurryMonster
A Professional with Standard
Post Likes: 0
+
It's entirely possible that, while these terms may once have been greatly offensive in any context, certain groups may have adopted them as a sort of self-depreciating humour. Kind of a great big in-joke, and you're not part of it. So when you try to force yourself in on their joke, they're understandably not happy.

The Undying Night Book 1: Fiendlord. GET IT HERE.
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 05:07 Mar16 2010 Post ID: 2815220
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
hold on wait!you guys use the n word. seriously over here its a few joke insults,maybe a stupid guy will use a your mum joke and then its over.no racist comments unless it breaks into a all out fight.which is uncommon this year strangely.We havent had a single fight yet last year we have roughly 4 or 5 by this time.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

neptis Posted: 07:49 Mar16 2010 Post ID: 2815270
neptis
retired Moderator
Post Likes: 13
+
know-your-role said:I believe he is from the UK & so am I. Yep, I'm very aware of the muslim thing too. It's totally unbelivable, to be honest.

and i am from the uk aswell K-Y-R.

and if i remember in the distent past i belevd that blch people yoused the word just between themselfs for a long time . but when a white person got hold of the word it turd in to the rasist term we now of today.

what i am saying is . i beleve it was never said betwen black people as an ofencive word . it is just as we whites got the word it turnd racist to say it
Sir Bel-te Amethyst Knight of Welcomes
forum status: retired Moderator
forum: new member welcome forum (2005-2010)(corect me if i got second date wrong)
my coment: i was THE New members welcome forum mod (my opinion :P )
Volke Posted: 08:20 Mar16 2010 Post ID: 2815275
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
Racist terms applied to a race that isn't Caucasian from a Caucasian or other separate race (although more so from a Caucasian) is more insulting as there's lots of degrading history behind the use of the word. However, if a Caucasian were to be called a 'honkytonk' (racist term used against us whities), they are unlikely to feel offended - the only thing that would pass through my mind if someone called me a honkytonk is "well, I guess I won't be making friends with them." I wouldn't feel insulted.

Racist terms between separate Caucasian countries why are directed at each other exist, but there isn't degrading history behind the meaning of the word, rather it's just an insulting term, and both parties are likely to use these terms against each other openly and equally, rather than when we consider other races.

As for why Blacks call each other the degrading term that is based on Negro, well I'd say CurryMonster's 'in joke' suggestion is as close as you can get.
bowow Posted: 16:44 Mar16 2010 Post ID: 2815444
bowow
The Lizard King
+
I saw a documentry where a black man said "that the only way for the balck empire to arise is for Americas demise."

So like Lukie said it comes Both ways

tbug2007 Posted: 17:39 Mar16 2010 Post ID: 2815476
tbug2007
Da Bug
+
"Fo shizzle ma nizzle" is a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah *****" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."

And that's how it happened.

ubr cuulness by Craizin the raizin. <3

FILIP R POLICE
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close