Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

World Cup 2010

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 11
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 9 | 10 | Last     Next
bowow Posted: 03:23 Apr09 2010 Post ID: 2826588
bowow
The Lizard King
Post Likes: 4
+
Should be legal, the other was who do you think will win.

So who are you backing to win the World Cup?

England, for me.

Cred to TheLlama for the Siggy! And PBO for the Avy!

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
superblobby Posted: 10:39 Apr13 2010 Post ID: 2829777
superblobby
Please Don't Stop The Banter
Post Likes: 21
+
I'll be backing England, my home nation no doubt. Whether we win or not is another sham, but I'm supporting my beloved England no matter.
England; time setters for the entire world.
Sanzano Posted: 01:41 Apr14 2010 Post ID: 2830210
Sanzano
Post Likes: 76
+
I'll be backing Spain and Spain will win beating Argentina or Brazil in the final.

sphynxx Posted: 06:09 Apr18 2010 Post ID: 2832867
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
I'd like to see Germany win. Mainly because I'm not really a fan of any English players & although I'm descended from both English & German lineage, I prefer Germany over England.

I'd like to see New Zealand win a couple of matches. I'm not expecting anything from them tbh, I doubt they'll even win a game, but I'd like to see them win/do well against the teams in their pool, because we don't really have much big game experience, except for the couple of players that play in the Premier league & league below that.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
superblobby Posted: 13:12 Apr19 2010 Post ID: 2833677
superblobby
+
It is impossible for Spain to play Brazil or Argy in the final due to the group set up.
Sanzano Posted: 09:37 Apr29 2010 Post ID: 2837824
Sanzano
+
In that case I think the final will be Spain and whoever is in the other group which I think could be England but they've no chance against Spain.

sphynxx Posted: 23:20 May03 2010 Post ID: 2840258
sphynxx
+
England have no chance against anyone Evil

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Sanzano Posted: 01:33 May04 2010 Post ID: 2840282
Sanzano
+
England are not as good as what they are made out to be but they aren't that bad. If they could play as a team like the Spanish they could do well, there's enough world class players in the squad witht he likes of Lampard, Gerard, Terry and Rooney.

sphynxx Posted: 02:19 May04 2010 Post ID: 2840293
sphynxx
+
True. But I don't like England. So I'm sticking to what I said lol

I don't think they necessarily deserve to win. Other countries deserve to lift the trophy more than they do lol

Sanzano Posted: 01:39 May05 2010 Post ID: 2840655
Sanzano
+
Don't worry, they're not winning. The'll come close this time round because of their easy schedule but they'll probably get knocked out in the semis.

superblobby Posted: 14:49 May17 2010 Post ID: 2845720
superblobby
+
Sanzano said:In that case I think the final will be Spain and whoever is in the other group which I think could be England but they've no chance against Spain.

Totally agree with that, I believe England are the favourites in the tournament to get the the final, yet not the favourite to win it. Italy/Spain/Germany/Agentina/Brazil, whoever of those nations beats teh other four on the way will win it. England's toughest potential opponents are Portugal, South Africa and Mexico.
Volke Posted: 16:00 May17 2010 Post ID: 2845757
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
I don't particularly want England to win it. I have nothing against England; it's just they have a few of the biggest @ssholes (to put it nicely) in the name of football playing for them, specifically John Terry and Ashley Cole. I'm also not at all fond of Lampard, and I find Gerard is too much of a diver for me to have a high opinion of him.

I also don't want Italy to win. Not just because they won it in 2006, but because they are (or at least were in 2006) the most boring team to watch in the entire World Cup. Again, I don't have anything against Italy.

Naturally, I would have rooted for Sweden, but they didn't get in. Finland, who are my backup team (only due to my heritage, because they're certainly not an ideal backup team after Sweden) obviously didn't either.

Other than that, I don't really mind who wins. I'll probably have preferences in some matches (for example, I'm probably likely to favour Spain over some because they're an enjoyable team to watch and I particularly like some of their players, particularly Cesc Fabregas, without whom I wonder where Arsenal would be), but I usually just watch the World Cup games for enjoyment.
Aether13 Posted: 19:24 May17 2010 Post ID: 2845926
Aether13
Post Likes: 1
+
I will be rooting for U.S.A since I was born and live here.

I'm putting my money on Brazil since they pretty much always get into the finals, though it would be nice to see an underdog to win it all.

Veenis made teh siggy :D
Heart Gold FC: 5242 6951 2898
Also if you want to go to PXE click this link...DO IT!
Cm Conor Posted: 20:55 May18 2010 Post ID: 2846361
Cm Conor
Post Likes: 0
+
im backing england up, but they'll probably face spain in the finals

ozzo^
In a World of Peaches, Do Not ask for Applesauce.
Gtag: irConarkee
Psn: str8edge4lyf
Sanzano Posted: 01:14 May21 2010 Post ID: 2847012
Sanzano
+
England will get knocked out before reaching the final in a penalty shootout like they do at every major competition.

superblobby Posted: 03:44 May21 2010 Post ID: 2847020
superblobby
+
Volke said:I don't particularly want England to win it. I have nothing against England; it's just they have a few of the biggest @ssholes (to put it nicely) in the name of football playing for them, specifically John Terry and Ashley Cole. I'm also not at all fond of Lampard, and I find Gerard is too much of a diver for me to have a high opinion of him.

I almost totally agree with everything put, the way Steven Gerrard moans about foreigners diving, yet has done it numerous occassions himself is so frustrating. Not even considering the fact he has been utterly useless this season for Liverpool. The Terry/Cole statement, I agree, as they are both, to put it blunt, complete and utter pillocks. Though this does not degrade from the fact that they are without doubt one of, if not the best player in that position, in the world.

However I don't see where the Lampard critisism is from, he keeps is committed to do his job, and he does his particular role better than anyone. With the stats speaking for themselves, with more assissts, goals, ratings and over 30 more chances created last season than the '80million' rated Cesc Fabregas.
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 06:07 May21 2010 Post ID: 2847040
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
i'm sticking with my teams that i love.

Argentina/France/Italy/Spain

but if i have to pick a team it would be Argentina or Spain.one or the other.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

pchansan357 Posted: 08:40 May21 2010 Post ID: 2847055
pchansan357
Post Likes: 0
+
Spain will possibly win it all beating out Argentina or Brazil in the semifinal.
I would like to see Argentina win but with Maradona at the helm lol good luck with that one.

"Do not sleep under a roof. Carry no money or food. Go alone to places frightening to the common brand of men. Become a criminal of purpose. Be put in jail, and extricate yourself by your own wisdom."
— Miyamoto Musashi

Diamond FC 373926678199

Sanzano Posted: 09:56 May21 2010 Post ID: 2847071
Sanzano
+
ShadowStriker64 said:i'm sticking with my teams that i love.

Argentina/France/Italy/Spain

but if i have to pick a team it would be Argentina or Spain.one or the other.

The winner of the tournament is definately one of those four unless Brazil decides they want to play and you can't discount them as they've got some of the best players in the world.

Volke Posted: 10:03 May21 2010 Post ID: 2847074
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
superblobby said:
Volke said:I don't particularly want England to win it. I have nothing against England; it's just they have a few of the biggest @ssholes (to put it nicely) in the name of football playing for them, specifically John Terry and Ashley Cole. I'm also not at all fond of Lampard, and I find Gerard is too much of a diver for me to have a high opinion of him.

However I don't see where the Lampard critisism is from, he keeps is committed to do his job, and he does his particular role better than anyone. With the stats speaking for themselves, with more assissts, goals, ratings and over 30 more chances created last season than the '80million' rated Cesc Fabregas.

Fabregas spend a lot of time injured last season.

I used to like Lampard. I don't anymore because he's begun to strike me as quite cocky, and he's too much of a scrapper, getting involved with fights and the like on the pitch.
Displaying Page 1 of 11
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 9 | 10 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close