Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Funny

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
bowow Posted at: 12:27 Apr12 2010 Post ID: 2829344
bowow
The Lizard King
Post Likes: 4
+
+
Whats the funniest kill you have seen or got?

Cred to TheLlama for the Siggy! And PBO for the Avy!

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
sphynxx Posted at: 18:56 Apr12 2010 Post ID: 2829500
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
Umm, when I was 'cooking' a Semtex & this guy came running around the corner, shot me with a shotgun & the Semtex dropped & landed on his foot and he kept running with it stuck till he blew up XD Game winning killcam too. The guy was piiiiisssssed lol

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
GranTurismo Posted at: 20:50 Apr12 2010 Post ID: 2829587
GranTurismo
Post Likes: 1
+
+
It was hardcore search and destroy on Highrise. I had my WA2000 class, lined up a guy across the other side of the map. Just as I was about to take a shot, a guy on my team ran in front of me. I shot, headshot him (Ricochet friendly fire so it said I headshot myself lol), the bullet went through the window and hit the guy I was aiming for. I swear I was laughing for at least five minutes at that...

"The Ferrari-designed engine springs to life with a praiseworthy, deep rich voice that sends chills to the sensory portion of the brain. The message is loud and clear: this is gonna be great." -TheAutoChannel on the GranTurismo S
sphynxx Posted at: 21:57 Apr12 2010 Post ID: 2829622
sphynxx
+
+
God I hate on HC when your sniping or something & your team mates don't pay attention & run infront of you. I swear on Highrise - I head shotted 2 of my team mates & took down 4 of the other team - & my team mates got pissy at me because I killed them - when I was clearly lining up the traditional starting snipers shot across the map into the other spawn point -.- stupid idiots.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

zeldafan11 Posted at: 22:05 Apr12 2010 Post ID: 2829627
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
Post Likes: 0
+
+
On Invasion, a while back I got a cool one.

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
sphynxx Posted at: 01:40 Apr13 2010 Post ID: 2829663
sphynxx
+
+
^ care to elaborate or are you just going be like;

"I've got such a cool story, but none of you are cool enough to hear it so ha!Evil"

Coz that would suck I'd be angry with you.

So angry in fact I'd have to write you an angry letter; explaining just how very angry I am with you!

Well not really, just tell us -.-

bowow Posted at: 01:58 Apr13 2010 Post ID: 2829667
bowow
The Lizard King
+
+
I have three funny kills which all happened yesterday.

1. (Invasion) Me and Alex were in Hc S&D the match had only just started, i put a claymore down this guy killed Alex then walked straight onto my claymore without even realising.

2. (Rundown)Me and my friend were in Hc S&D it was the last round (score 3-3) then i killed one (with the ACR w/red dot sight) and the round previous the only guy left never moved from the spawn place, and i realised my friend ran past me he ran up to stab him, i stopped to line up a shot and killed the guy, my friend was peed off and i was lucky not to have shot him by accident.

3. Yet again HC S&D (derail) Last round i was the only person left on my team (It was me VS 5) I had the bomb i was by the power station thing, i saw one go in sniped him (WA2000/ACOG) ran to the big hangar thing with all the boxes, sniped another, went to plant the bomb, saw a pair of feet coming, shot that one planted the bomb put down a claymore then they outnumbered me two to one then both walked straight onto the claymore and my team won.

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
superbird5005 Posted at: 06:14 Apr13 2010 Post ID: 2829717
superbird5005
Shawn the Supreme
Post Likes: 5
+
+
A funny kill was on myself. I was calling in my care package on Derail playing S&D. My whole team was friends, and all of a sudden, I was killed my a noob tube across the map, when I'm sitting in the very corner of the map. I know my friends are laughing, and my care package just had to be an EMP.
badass
Hatershateme is forever bae
IT'S SPELLED Shawn

Alt Posted at: 09:35 Apr13 2010 Post ID: 2829751
Alt
+
+
TKed a teammate with a care package. He decided to walk under it and snipe. That didn't go too well.
Ron / RJ Fighter -- Retired Super Mod and Graphic Designer

Steam | Website | Youtube
zeldafan11 Posted at: 10:12 Apr13 2010 Post ID: 2829765
zeldafan11
+
+
sphynxx said:^ care to elaborate or are you just going be like;

"I've got such a cool story, but none of you are cool enough to hear it so ha!Evil"

Coz that would suck I'd be angry with you.

So angry in fact I'd have to write you an angry letter; explaining just how very angry I am with you!

Well not really, just tell us -.-

I've got such a cool story, but none of you are cool enough to hear it so ha!Evil

No, seriously. ---Warning---CAMPER-JUSTICE-BEING-SERVED--- It was in TDM on Invasion and I walked into a building with a Spas-12, started to walk around a corner and (with my beast 10 sensitivity) looked over saw a camper and turned away after not realizing for a half second and then turned back and got a head shot on him right there with the Spas. This was hugely funny to me because he got mad (he hunted me down for the rest of the match) and it was the first week MW2 was out.

bowow Posted at: 10:43 Apr13 2010 Post ID: 2829780
bowow
The Lizard King
+
+
I got another yet again HC S&D once again with Alex, me and Alex were the only people left and just one enemy, i was walking around trying to find this guy i had the M1014 (shotgun) i finally saw the guy he hid behind a wheelie bin and i pumped nearly 3 or four shells into him.

qwertyuio Posted at: 12:49 Apr13 2010 Post ID: 2829820
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
Oh gawd, Shawn I'm sorry but I have to say it. xD

Alright, so I was all alone in S&D on Terminal against the ENTIRE enemy team. Thats a 6v1. It was one point to win for both teams. I did a super omega god clutch. I was using my Intervention with akimbo Rafficas. So, I'm sniping in the back of my spawn and I take out 1 player like that. Then, I go into the plain via the back and see 3 guys all in there, none of them happened to be covering the back entrance. So soon as I got up I started shooting with the Rafficas at every living thing just going from one to the other quickly. The first two went down quickly from direct shots, the other one hid behind a chair but eventually got shot to. Then, I camped in the back of the airplane with my sniper, taking note that the bomb was there. One guy comes through the entrance, I snipe him easily. Another guy comes through, I shoot him twice but miss somehow. So, while he's backed up hiding from my bullets I make a risky rush maneuver, running up to him with Rafficas drawn. He pokes his body out and instantly gets shot. I was trash talking sooooo much after that.

Shawn and Mootilator can confirm. Why? Because they were two of the people I annihilated.

« Last edited by qwertyuio on Apr 13th 2010 »
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
bowow Posted at: 01:54 Apr14 2010 Post ID: 2830214
bowow
The Lizard King
+
+
I have another.

HC S&D, with Alex, Rundown i think.

It was something like 3 vs 2 one guy tried get past me but i shot him, then i noticed the bomb on the floor i swapped my spas 12 for his moddel 1887 akimbo, so i waited in some bushes then i see someguy next to me i shot a couple of times then i find out its a stupid team mate he runs then get shot, this guy jumps down gos to the bomb and just stares at it i jump out of the bush and blow his brains out.

sphynxx Posted at: 02:49 Apr14 2010 Post ID: 2830223
sphynxx
+
+
I thought it was supposed to be a thread for funny kills/deaths.

Not for just standard, run of the mill kills/deaths lol

bowow Posted at: 04:33 Apr14 2010 Post ID: 2830234
bowow
The Lizard King
+
+
sphynxx said:I thought it was supposed to be a thread for funny kills/deaths.

Not for just standard, run of the mill kills/deaths lol

Oh well, it can be a place to boast aswell.

sphynxx Posted at: 06:44 Apr14 2010 Post ID: 2830258
sphynxx
+
+
Problem with 'boasting' is people lie a lot to make themselves look better XD lol

bowow Posted at: 07:13 Apr14 2010 Post ID: 2830263
bowow
The Lizard King
+
+
So they will always get found out.Evil

Got another.

I did a 360 degress's back flip and killed everyone.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
True story.EvilEvilEvilAlex can back me up on that.

zeldafan11 Posted at: 12:20 Apr14 2010 Post ID: 2830379
zeldafan11
+
+
bowow said:So they will always get found out.Evil

Got another.

I did a 360 degree back flip and killed everyone.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
True story.EvilEvilEvilAlex can back me up on that.

Yep, It was beast...

fix'd BTW

On Rust (I was in a private match doing knife only with friends) I threw my Throwing Knife as someone was going up the pipe to the top of the thing (0-o) and hit him, I was over by the four silos or whatever.

I was playing a PUBLIC FFA and I Shot a Javelin to where the B bombsite is in SnD and Demo, it landed and I got a 4 man Javelin and everyone started screaming and going "OOOOOOOOOOH!". Best part was, I didn't have Danger Close.

CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 12:41 Apr14 2010 Post ID: 2830382
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
Post Likes: 1
+
+
If we're gonna start boasting, I might as well tell you guys about the time I took on the entire enemy team and planted the bomb in W@W, while I only had a standard rifle.
It was HC as well.

Or the time me and Nooby pants were having a 1-1 sniper, and he was camping as usual, and I came up behind him.
Because he was crouching, I didn't realise he was there, until he started turning around to knife me. I know cause I saw his hand moving. I paniced and squeezed off a shot and somehow managed to schmack him in the head.
All of this happened in about a second o_O
Now known as
sphynxx Posted at: 23:17 Apr14 2010 Post ID: 2830768
sphynxx
+
+
Oi, you up there ^

Bugger off with your W@W crap XD

Anyone else ever gotten a rediculous throwing knife kill?

Playing the last time I was on (weekend just gone) & my mate changed my snipers class, so instead of having a Semtex, I had a throwing knife & didn't realise, so I went to throw the Semtex but the crosshairs for the TK came up. But I wasn't paying attention - it was just one of those moments you see a red dot on the radar so you go to throw a semtex over the hedge & carry on moving kind of thing - and so I tapped the R2 button, but just as I did that I got shot, so my cursor moved upwards, and the throwing knife mustve gone a fair way & I killed someone with it XD

Wasn't a game winning killcam, which sucked, I would've loved to have seen how far it actually went lol

Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close