Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Logo Competition - Prize available

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Burnsey Posted: 21:39 May01 2010 Post ID: 2839236
Burnsey
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
If you fancy winning some Microsoft points, and you are handy with Photoshop, you might be interested in this competition. I am running a competition mainly through Twitter for a new logo design for my Youtube channel.

The prize, is 2100 MS points, or 1600 MS points if you are in the USA.

You can design the logo in anyway you like. Use whatever styles and colours you like. If none of the designs are up to the standards I am looking for, the code may be released on Twitter, or used in another competition.

If you do not have an Xbox, I can arrange money to be sent to a Paypal or possibly some other form of code.

RULES

* The logo must be no bigger than 800x800 pixels and no smaller than 500x500 pixels.
* Can be in .jpg or .png format.
* Must relate to my channel - "OmgFragged" in some way. i.e. it could contain the letters "OF" or the full term.
* You must be able to provide me with the .PSD file if your entry is chosen as the winner or I will not send the code.
* Submit your entry by sending me a link to the image via: DM on Twitter, or PM on Youtube. The links to my Youtube and Twitter are in my signature. The image should be uploaded to an image sharing website such as TinyPic or Photobucket.
* All entries must be in before 13:00 on May 11th. Winner will be announced in the evening of May 11th.

I'm not sure if I have missed any information here. If you feel I have missed some information, please make me aware. Also, feel free to ask any questions you have in this thread.
http://www.youtube.com/omgfragged/
http://www.twitter.com/omgfragged/
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close