1) Yes, if you like the exploding variety.
2) Not really. Unless it's cheesecake or Black Forest cake.
3) I tend to flit between alternative and classic rock. I'm forced to listen to classic rock as I refuse to change the radio station in my car, which is normally talk radio. At restaurants, though, I usually enjoy the music more than the food.
1) You betcha.
2) Better than the last two days; I came down with hay fever.
3) I'll pass. I'd rather have soup.
1) Drive on Matts Landing Road
in the summertime. On that road you have just one metre (I actually measured it) of grass between the asphalt and the water on either side. There's no guardrail for a half mile. Worse yet, people park on the side of the road, open up their RVs, and fish or even have a barbecue.
2) Dunno. If I were Mike Tyson talking to a girl, though, what would it matter?
1) No. o_O
2) I ain't touching that. If money bags are coming out of an ice cream truck, you can be sure that it's not ice cream those blokes are selling.
3) Uh, no?
1) Ice cream trucks here come around in the summer. Those Klondike bars wouldn't last a minute.
2) Hell no. xD
3) Toss-up between Wii and Xbox 360. The latter two are more expensive if you want one that works halfway well.