Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Late Night Snacks

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
qwertyuio Posted: 08:48 Jul28 2010 Post ID: 2875611
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
Benjina said:
I agree, and I feel I should be entitled to see some proof of this?

Thats the thing, you're not entitled to any proof or explanation because it has bloody nothing to do with you or this thread. This is solely between hatershateme and the Super Mod team, not whomever the heck decides they would like for it to be their business. You should be thankful Volke gave you an explanation because he really didn't need to and I certainly wouldn't with the attitude you're displaying. This isn't PXE Ben.

I'm sorry Volke but I had to get that in seeing as he targeted me specifically - I'm done now.

-------------------------------

Another thing I really like late at night, fruit smoothies. Blender with whatever fruit I happen to have. Healthy and always good.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
yossy666 Posted: 08:52 Jul28 2010 Post ID: 2875613
yossy666
Post Likes: 0
+
Wow. The drama, it is overwhelming.

I would like to take this oppurtunity to remind everyone that this is a cheats website. It is not your life. A moderator position will not enhance your life in any way, shape or form. In all seriousness, it is actually more likely to decrease your enjoyment of life.

As for the topic, I don't do late night snacks. I've never really gotten it. Night is for sleeping.

If you're at a party however, nothing beats a solid Maccas (Micky D's, for all you Americanas) run.
i wanna live like james dean, i wanna die a superstar.
---
yossy666 | Komodo | Aaden Foli | 02 Dissociative. | yossy666
Volke Posted: 09:08 Jul28 2010 Post ID: 2875616
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
qwertyuio said:
Benjina said:

Thats the thing, you're not entitled to any proof or explanation because it has bloody nothing to do with you or this thread. This is solely between hatershateme and the Super Mod team, not whomever the heck decides they would like for it to be their business. You should be thankful Volke gave you an explanation because he really didn't need to and I certainly wouldn't with the attitude you're displaying. This isn't PXE Ben.

I'm sorry Volke but I had to get that in seeing as he targeted me specifically - I'm done now.

Another thing I really like late at night, fruit smoothies. Blender with whatever fruit I happen to have. Healthy and always good.

Since they were questioning how we run things, which they are free to do, then there's no reason why we shouldn't give them an explanation provided we don't give them too much staff information, which I didn't, as if a member is not content with a staff action, they are free to question these actions, provided they do so in a civil manner (which seemed borderline in this case), and as staff we should give them an explanation as to why we did so and why it was the right choice, or we could possibly come across as power-abusers who think we're above the law. All they need to know is that hatershateme was demoted due to a series of these snapping outbursts, not just this once.

I understand that you are the target here, but please try to keep calm about it. Succeeding in provoking you might be exactly what they want.
geezerguy Posted: 09:23 Jul28 2010 Post ID: 2875621
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
Post Likes: 43
+
Volke r legend and nice persun.

anyway, I just eat whatever I can or whatever I fancy at that moment. Crisps, fruit, biscuits, sandwiches, etc. :3

A lot of the time it's a Scotch Egg, though. Gotta love them. :D
Winner of Member Brawl 2011 <3
Catharsis Posted: 11:38 Jul28 2010 Post ID: 2875688
Catharsis
One thought fills immensity.
+
I usually have toast. Although if we don't have nice bread then I'll just have whatever else is around if I like it. Can never be bothered to actually cook anything, though.

Signature and avatar made by Master Volthawk.
Email/MSN: empyrean decadence at hotmail dot com (Remove all spaces)

"Improvement makes strait roads, but the crooked roads without Improvement, are roads of Genius." - William Blake.

Winner of Member Brawl '09. Finally cleared out enough sig space to include that.
Symphony Posted: 13:04 Jul28 2010 Post ID: 2875717
Symphony
+
Volke said:He was on his last warning before he snapped in this topic. Our promotion system for Moderators is much different, these days, and it's a lot more difficult to become a Mod. It's a long story, although I think you're aware of it since I recall you posting in an application thread when we first introduced it (under a different account).

We don't demote people for fun. He was given plenty of chances. He just messed them all up.
I know there were changes in the past year or so I've been gone, but (unless that part was only toward Benjina) no I didn't post in or ever see an application topic.

If he broke multiple chances, then fair enough. Thanks for clarifying things.

--

Late at night, I'll pretty much just grab me whatever junk we have or fix popcorn. It's unhealthy, but I'm skinny as all hell so I think I can afford it haha
Benjina Posted: 14:59 Jul28 2010 Post ID: 2875784
Benjina
+
Volke said:
qwertyuio said:
Benjina said:

Since they were questioning how we run things, which they are free to do, then there's no reason why we shouldn't give them an explanation provided we don't give them too much staff information, which I didn't, as if a member is not content with a staff action, they are free to question these actions, provided they do so in a civil manner (which seemed borderline in this case), and as staff we should give them an explanation as to why we did so and why it was the right choice, or we could possibly come across as power-abusers who think we're above the law. All they need to know is that hatershateme was demoted due to a series of these snapping outbursts, not just this once.

I understand that you are the target here, but please try to keep calm about it. Succeeding in provoking you might be exactly what they want.

Thank you Volke, that makes things much clearer.

Now Sqwert, sweetheart, that wasn't so hard was it?

Sake of staying on topic: Cereal is the best thing at midnight. Although I don't eat breakfast whatsoever.

« Last edited by Benjina on Jul 28th 2010 »
BECKY IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. I LOVE YOU MY BABY GIRL WIFE. <33333333

v-gamer Posted: 15:19 Jul28 2010 Post ID: 2875803
v-gamer
y so srs?
Post Likes: 4
+
Benjina said:
Volke said:
qwertyuio said:
Benjina said:

Thank you Volke, that makes things much clearer.

Now Sqwert, sweetheart, that wasn't so hard was it?

Sake of staying on topic: Cereal is the best thing at midnight. Although I don't eat breakfast whatsoever.

But breakfast at night makes up for it. ;)

I've had cereal at night a few times. But I never can drink it dry, and plus if I'm awake that late in night to be hungry at all, milk really helps me go to sleep.

If that makes sense... I usually get hungry at midnight or 1am if I'm not asleep by then. I would know, having stayed up that late the past several days... Into the twilight of morning, that is.

My point is, it's helped make me tired enough to finally go to sleep before my parents wake up. ;)
Avatar: In memory of ieatwyverns <3

Thank you, Vasco <3
dx_hbk Posted: 17:50 Jul28 2010 Post ID: 2875864
dx_hbk
Skeptic
Post Likes: 6
+
Few months ago i used to have dinner at 2 in the night ._..

But eh now its usually furits or a sandwhich sometimes.

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

zeldafan11 Posted: 20:41 Jul28 2010 Post ID: 2875952
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
+
Just thought I'd throw in there that Plums are awesome in the middle of the night. :D

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
snakespec Posted: 20:42 Jul28 2010 Post ID: 2875953
snakespec
Post Likes: 5
+
I won't debate the demotion of Josh but Filip basicly called him fat, me and a few other's gathered that, and to be quite honest that was uncalled for and I would reply in the same way Josh did if that was said to me.

On topic:I don't eat, I drink at night, Lucozade FTW!

« Last edited by snakespec on Jul 28th 2010 »
TheLlama said:
If you have to refer to a book to learn whats right and wrong your parents have done an amazingly poor job of raising you and should be given a medal in the form of a bullet to the head.
sphynxx Posted: 21:42 Jul28 2010 Post ID: 2875996
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
If I has strawberry milk, I'll have a big glass of that instead of food. But it isn't often I get my hands on the right brand of Strawberry milk though.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
neptis Posted: 23:34 Jul28 2010 Post ID: 2876060
neptis
retired Moderator
Post Likes: 13
+
snakespec said:I won't debate the demotion of Josh but Filip basicly called him fat, me and a few other's gathered that, and to be quite honest that was uncalled for and I would reply in the same way Josh did if that was said to me.

On topic:I don't eat, I drink at night, Lucozade FTW!

well two thigs to that and i will say no more

one qwert had no need to to saysome thing like that.

but utherwise josh had no need to bring it on this site. since it was no site matter
Sir Bel-te Amethyst Knight of Welcomes
forum status: retired Moderator
forum: new member welcome forum (2005-2010)(corect me if i got second date wrong)
my coment: i was THE New members welcome forum mod (my opinion :P )
superbird5005 Posted: 00:46 Jul29 2010 Post ID: 2876084
superbird5005
Shawn the Supreme
+
It was on site, it was said right there.

It's 1:45, and I'm eating Hot Dogs :D
badass
Hatershateme is forever bae
IT'S SPELLED Shawn

Forgoten_Scars Posted: 00:55 Jul29 2010 Post ID: 2876087
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
*Shifty eyes at soft cookies*
>_> Yeah, it's 12:55 here and I've got the munchies...
superbird5005 Posted: 01:10 Jul29 2010 Post ID: 2876092
superbird5005
Shawn the Supreme
+
...What kind of cookies?
badass
Hatershateme is forever bae
IT'S SPELLED Shawn

hatershateme Posted: 01:11 Jul29 2010 Post ID: 2876094
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
+
superbird5005 said:...What kind of cookies?

Cookies you eat...

superbird5005 is Bae

Sig and Avy: Craizen

sphynxx said:Step aside people, Mr. forum games coming through. ;)

Forgoten_Scars Posted: 01:13 Jul29 2010 Post ID: 2876096
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
^What he said.
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 01:21 Jul29 2010 Post ID: 2876100
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
Well at 1 this morning i couldnt get to sleep so i made myself a tuna sandwitch.I cant wait to be able to drive so i can just go for a maccas run

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

hatershateme Posted: 01:22 Jul29 2010 Post ID: 2876101
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
+
2:22am..eating Hot Chips and drinking Root Beer

superbird5005 is Bae

Sig and Avy: Craizen

sphynxx said:Step aside people, Mr. forum games coming through. ;)

Displaying Page 3 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close