Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Smoking is bad rahr.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Catharsis Posted: 14:57 Jul28 2010 Post ID: 2875783
Catharsis
One thought fills immensity.
Post Likes: 0
+
Cervantes De Leon said:Never smoked before, never intend to. There are some people who probably get annoyed at me for my occasional protesting to them against smoking, though it's only because I don't want to see them suffering for it later in life that I do it.
Probably? You know that it annoys Holly...

Signature and avatar made by Master Volthawk.
Email/MSN: empyrean decadence at hotmail dot com (Remove all spaces)

"Improvement makes strait roads, but the crooked roads without Improvement, are roads of Genius." - William Blake.

Winner of Member Brawl '09. Finally cleared out enough sig space to include that.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
qwertyuio Posted: 15:07 Jul28 2010 Post ID: 2875793
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
F_S: Your right about what you said. If people smoke around me while knowing about it I get royally ******. But otherwise, I won't be anywhere around any smokers. You light a cigarette and I'll go wherever the wind isn't blowing it in my direction. Its much easier for me to die from smoking than it is for a normal person with a healthy heart.

Cerv: I'm much the same. I just think it totally idiotic how people throw their lives away and subdue themselves to pain.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
spyro madgirl Posted: 16:08 Jul28 2010 Post ID: 2875816
spyro madgirl
+
Smoking damages health, but there are still smokers living beyond 70... I think it's down to chance a lot of the time.

It smells disgusting, which is one of the main reasons why I hate it.
~ ... Ooh la la ... ~
Brandon 2006 Posted: 16:14 Jul28 2010 Post ID: 2875818
Brandon 2006
+
I smoke cigarettes, cigars, and weed.

I like the taste of all 3, the calmness a cigarette brings, the chilled chilled out atmosphere a cigar brings, and the hilarity that comes with the ganj.

^Created by Austinanymous

[email protected]
^add me on msn
Pooly Posted: 18:39 Jul28 2010 Post ID: 2875892
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
Never have smoked, never will, I'd say the smell is disgusting but I can't smell anyway, so I'll just say I think its pretty stupid.

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
coachcline Posted: 21:04 Jul28 2010 Post ID: 2875971
coachcline
Just call me Coach
Post Likes: 1
+
I hate smokin' with a firey passion. Most of my family smokes (my parents included) & I just disgusts me to my very core. It's an awful habit, I hate it when I the smoke gets around me. And it's also a complete waste of money, I'd love to know how much money we'd have if they didn't smoke. It's not good for their health, not good for the people around them, it's just not good, there is absolutely no benefit. And plus, it smells horrible. I keep Febreze in my room to spray on my clothes when I go anywhere so I don't smell like it. I could really go on all day about this. I wish to God that I could go back in time & keep them from startin' it. I know I'll never smoke.

Siggy proudly brought to you by .Impact!
[insert random quote or phrase that makes the sig space look less bare]
snakespec Posted: 21:07 Jul28 2010 Post ID: 2875973
snakespec
Post Likes: 5
+
I hate smoking too XD

Light it up and I'll put it out.
TheLlama said:
If you have to refer to a book to learn whats right and wrong your parents have done an amazingly poor job of raising you and should be given a medal in the form of a bullet to the head.
geezerguy Posted: 21:12 Jul28 2010 Post ID: 2875977
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
Post Likes: 43
+
I don't smoke but almost all of my friends do, and I somehow haven't given into peer pressure yet. xD

I dunno, I hate it but I probably will try it one day when I'm drunk or something. Unfortunately. <:

My friend who's like properly addicted is like one of them people who when they talk to you have to stand really close for some strange reason, and he's breathe smells so freaking bad man. Urgh. D:

Well, come to think of it his breathe smelled like sh*t before he started smoking tbh, but now it smells even worse. XD
Winner of Member Brawl 2011 <3
Repner Posted: 21:26 Jul28 2010 Post ID: 2875985
Repner
+
I go through two lighters a day

Actually no. Don't ever intend to
Cross Stinger Posted: 23:11 Jul28 2010 Post ID: 2876044
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
I deeply detest smoking. At the old supermarket I would wonder whether there were any places that would be free of cigarette smoke, before the state banned smoking indoors.
neptis Posted: 23:26 Jul28 2010 Post ID: 2876058
neptis
retired Moderator
Post Likes: 13
+
every one that sais thay never will: well dun just make shure you stay to that and dont start. i will e the first to say yes its bad for your health, verry bad butgod dam its adictive.

evry one that saies thay do: your simply as stupid as me folks you should never have started
Sir Bel-te Amethyst Knight of Welcomes
forum status: retired Moderator
forum: new member welcome forum (2005-2010)(corect me if i got second date wrong)
my coment: i was THE New members welcome forum mod (my opinion :P )
GoldenPili Posted: 23:35 Jul28 2010 Post ID: 2876062
GoldenPili
+
Spoiler:
click to reveal

Other than that, I hate the smell and it burns my throat.

When the coroner cuts me open, I want the whole room to smell like potato wedges. - Gabriel Iglasias

Cheer's to Craizen for the awesome sig and avy.
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 01:42 Jul29 2010 Post ID: 2876109
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
No never have,never will.If someone doesnt stop peer presuring me i will punch them.If they continue i will ko them the f out(almost had to at one point).

I hate smoking so much that i changed classes because my science teacher always had a smoke before coming in to the lesson and his breath really smelt like sh*t.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Cervantes De Leon Posted: 05:37 Jul29 2010 Post ID: 2876132
Cervantes De Leon
+
Catharsis said:
Cervantes De Leon said:Never smoked before, never intend to. There are some people who probably get annoyed at me for my occasional protesting to them against smoking, though it's only because I don't want to see them suffering for it later in life that I do it.
Probably? You know that it annoys Holly...

Yeah, I know. I added 'probably' in case it annoyed anyone else. Don't make me start to annoy you now.

By ozzo

Mission debriefing: Now available
sphynxx Posted: 06:31 Jul29 2010 Post ID: 2876134
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
I used to smoke. Never intended to smoke. It just sort of happened one night at a party. I was hanging with my mate Sian, and she lit up, then about 5 minutes later I got a phone call saying my g/f was in hospital & then the first thing I did was down 1/4 bottle of Jacks & took a smoke of Sian -.-

But I don't smoke now. My mother smokes. Despite having breast cancer. She's trying hard to give up. But my arsehole of a step-father wont. And he smokes a pack+ a day. So it's hard for her. Because she's always smelling the smell of cigs. She's even told my stepfather that if he doesn't stop, she'll leave him. But she wont leave him. I know her too well.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
TheLlama Posted: 13:33 Jul29 2010 Post ID: 2876275
TheLlama
+
all this has really made me want to go for a ciggy lol

ive smoked for a few years now and as unhealthy as it might be theres certain things that just can't be beaten like smoking whilst drunk, a ciggy after dinner or a spliff and a coffee Smile

"Its a shame this second hand smoke is so bad cos the **** we're sucking up is ******* great!" - Bill Hicks
Jirachi X Posted: 13:39 Jul29 2010 Post ID: 2876283
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
Not a fan of mainstream Smokes.

Joints on the other hand Whistle

Brandon 2006 said:I smoke cigarettes, cigars, and weed .

I like the taste of all 3, the calmness a cigarette brings, the chilled chilled out atmosphere a cigar brings, and the hilarity that comes with the ganj.

*Highfive*

« Last edited by Jirachi X on Jul 29th 2010 »
I'm gone - bye
Symbol de Au Posted: 15:57 Jul29 2010 Post ID: 2876380
Symbol de Au
+
yossy666 said:No sarcasm, it actually is.

But I do enjoy the odd cigar.

But seriously, smoking is bad for you. As we all know.

But really, cigars are awesome.

Your point please?

§|∞±×←→↑↓™©®♭♪$¢€£¥λζŸαβγδεηθιξνμοπρστυφχψωΓΔΕΞΛΠΣΤΥΩΨΦΆΌΊΉΎΈΏΐΪΫάέήίΰςϊϋόύώ◎☆○◇□△«»¿¡ªºæ
neptis Posted: 16:15 Jul29 2010 Post ID: 2876402
neptis
retired Moderator
Post Likes: 13
+
yossy666:cigars are just as bad for you than normal smokes.
Sir Bel-te Amethyst Knight of Welcomes
forum status: retired Moderator
forum: new member welcome forum (2005-2010)(corect me if i got second date wrong)
my coment: i was THE New members welcome forum mod (my opinion :P )
balthiersbit Posted: 19:04 Jul29 2010 Post ID: 2876532
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
Smokers just dont realise that they stink. Their hair stinks, their clothes stink, their breath stinks. They stink.

Did I mention that they stink?

Nah, smoking isnt my cup of tea. I likes a few drinks here and there and thats it.

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

Displaying Page 2 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close