Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

What do you think the apocalypse will be like?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Geno9213 Posted: 01:12 Sep28 2010 Post ID: 2909321
Geno9213
Post Likes: 0
+
Haven't any of you wondered how it will all end? I always thought it might be something radioactive. That means zombies, evil teddy bears, and chocolate getting revenge for many years of being eaten.

Thanks to Craizen for my avatar!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
stormform Posted: 01:18 Sep28 2010 Post ID: 2909323
stormform
Eternal Lurker
Post Likes: 43
+
The Internet will go down.
And everyone will go out shouting ¨The sky is falling!!!!!!!1111oneone!¨

Geno9213 Posted: 01:24 Sep28 2010 Post ID: 2909326
Geno9213
+
Well the internet is the most important thing right now. You socialize on it, you play games, you post on Super Cheats, you play games, you watch 'certain' videos, and you play games. Without internet, I wouldn't even be typing this thread.

Congratulations stormform! You have been the one to be the first post in all my threads! You win the ultimate, grand, super, uber prize of nothing!

CRAZY CHEATS Posted: 01:27 Sep28 2010 Post ID: 2909328
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
Post Likes: 1
+
An asteroid 1 mile across is due to hit the earth at least once every million years.
Needless to say, this hasn't happened for a while, so it's always increasingly duer (word?)
When (not if) it hits, we're all doomed.

Of course, it's very likely that we're gonna nuke ourselves before that.
Now known as
Geno9213 Posted: 01:32 Sep28 2010 Post ID: 2909330
Geno9213
+
*Earth blows up from meteor*

We can rebuild it, we have the technology. Behold the first Bionic Planet! Earth FTW!

*Bionic Earth blows up from nukes*

We can't rebuild it, we don't have that kind of technology. Mars:What are you guys talking about? You say it all the time! 'Mars we have the technology.' You won't shut up about it! Guy:Fine! But one more time only!

*Bionic Bionic Earth blows up due to the extinction of tacos*

« Last edited by Geno9213 on Sep 28th 2010 »

CRAZY CHEATS Posted: 01:38 Sep28 2010 Post ID: 2909331
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
.......except the crashing of the asteroid into the earth will send a massive dirt cloud into the air that will block out the sun, meaning that all plant life will die, and we will starve.
Now known as
CurryMonster Posted: 01:39 Sep28 2010 Post ID: 2909332
CurryMonster
A Professional with Standard
+
Geno9213 said:*Earth blows up from meteor*

We can rebuild it, we have the technology. Behold the first Bionic Planet! Earth FTW!

*Bionic Earth blows up from nukes*

We can't rebuild it, we don't have that kind of technology. Mars:What are you guys talking about? You say it all the time! 'Mars we have the technology.' You won't shut up about it! Guy:Fine! But one more time only!

*Bionic Bionic Earth blows up due to the extinction of tacos*

what.

I'm pretty sure the world isn't going to end any time soon. Certainly not within our lifetimes, and definitely not as a result of human intervention. Nuclear war is right out, because nobody's stupid enough to shoot first when they're guaranteed to be annihilated.

The Undying Night Book 1: Fiendlord. GET IT HERE.
GoldenPili Posted: 01:41 Sep28 2010 Post ID: 2909334
GoldenPili
+
It'll be pretty bad.

When the coroner cuts me open, I want the whole room to smell like potato wedges. - Gabriel Iglasias

Cheer's to Craizen for the awesome sig and avy.
Geno9213 Posted: 01:42 Sep28 2010 Post ID: 2909335
Geno9213
+
This thread is for how you THINK it will end, not WHEN. And I'm pretty sure someone is that stupid to do that. *Looks at stormform* (Just kidding)

Volke Posted: 03:37 Sep28 2010 Post ID: 2909346
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
Can't see it happening within our lifetimes. All this "OMG THE WORLD IS GONNA END!!!" nonsense you hear these days is due to the reactions of paranoid, superstitious morons who mis-read the Mayan calender.

What do I think it would be like? Hmm...well it would certainly be inconvenient for whoever or whatever is still around when it does.
sphynxx Posted: 06:12 Sep28 2010 Post ID: 2909382
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
Volke said:well it would certainly be inconvenient for whoever or whatever is still around when it does.

Pretty much that.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
superbird5005 Posted: 06:15 Sep28 2010 Post ID: 2909384
superbird5005
Shawn the Supreme
Post Likes: 5
+
I wouldn't mind a zombie apocalypse. A good way to relief yourself of anger, going to be a pain cleaning up though.
badass
Hatershateme is forever bae
IT'S SPELLED Shawn

hatershateme Posted: 14:20 Sep28 2010 Post ID: 2909487
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
Post Likes: 4
+
People setting off Nukes on each other. Then survivors come to the US, giving us Radiation Poisoning, that combines with air borne particles.

superbird5005 is Bae

Sig and Avy: Craizen

sphynxx said:Step aside people, Mr. forum games coming through. ;)

Xeta Posted: 14:40 Sep28 2010 Post ID: 2909494
Xeta
Beneta
Post Likes: 79
+
There won't be an apocalypse.
ozzo said:xeta actually makes a lot of sense most of the time

if everyone agreed with him more often we wouldnt have this problem
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 14:45 Sep28 2010 Post ID: 2909495
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
Title said:What do you think the apocalypse will be like?

A steaming crock of turd stew.
Geno9213 Posted: 16:03 Sep28 2010 Post ID: 2909513
Geno9213
+
@Xeta I don't believe in that Mayan calender stuff. But the glaciers are melting and the sun is burning out. When that happens, either people will drown or freeze to death.

@Volke Yet again, this thread is not about WHEN, only HOW it will end.

@Forgoten_Scars Maybe that will happen.Smile

« Last edited by Geno9213 on Sep 28th 2010 »

_amo_ Posted: 17:25 Sep28 2010 Post ID: 2909558
_amo_
+
Geno9213 said:@Xeta I don't believe in that Mayan calender stuff. But the glaciers are melting and the sun is burning out. When that happens, either people will drown or freeze to death.

The sun actually is dying. I feel sorry for whomever is around in 9.5 billion years when the sun is finally dead.

The method by which the universe will end will probably be heat death in billions of years.
roadkillman997 Posted: 17:37 Sep28 2010 Post ID: 2909563
roadkillman997
+
Prophets/biblical historians say that the rapture will happen within most of our lifetimes

For those of you who don't know what this means, basically all true followers of christ will be sent to heaven by god, and then a new leader will come. He will act good, pretend to be a leader, someone who wants to help. He'll sign treaties of peace, and the "greater good" when really, he is a satan spawn. Actually, satan lives with-in him. After 7 years of terror, and chaos (major earthquakes, taking down whole continents, diseases worse than the plague etc. etc.) will happen. This will take place for 7 years, before god returns to earth. After this, the planet will be no more.

That's how it will end

Or, one of those super-sonic rays that happen pracitaclly every day in space, will cause one of those radiant things, and it will kill us all.
[email protected], IM

g33k said: *points out to SS64 that Abby, is in Paki so his house may very well go BOOM*

[center]sig by Craizen&PBO|avy-Yogi_bear
coachcline Posted: 17:50 Sep28 2010 Post ID: 2909565
coachcline
Just call me Coach
+
roadkillman997 said:Prophets/biblical historians say that the rapture will happen within most of our lifetimes

For those of you who don't know what this means, basically all true followers of christ will be sent to heaven by god, and then a new leader will come. He will act good, pretend to be a leader, someone who wants to help. He'll sign treaties of peace, and the "greater good" when really, he is a satan spawn. Actually, satan lives with-in him. After 7 years of terror, and chaos (major earthquakes, taking down whole continents, diseases worse than the plague etc. etc.) will happen. This will take place for 7 years, before god returns to earth. After this, the planet will be no more.

That's how it will end

Or, one of those super-sonic rays that happen pracitaclly every day in space, will cause one of those radiant things, and it will kill us all.

I believe the Book of Revelations is more of a warning of what could/would happen when/if the world becomes wicked enough to bring about the end of time.

Most likely, the world will be destroyed by something from outer space (meteors, asteroids, radiation, aliens, etc.) Either that or we destroy ourselves with nukes or something. But I don't see any of this happening in our lifetime, maybe the nukes, but still not likely. The very idea of nuclear war defeats the probability of nuclear war.

Siggy proudly brought to you by .Impact!
[insert random quote or phrase that makes the sig space look less bare]
roadkillman997 Posted: 17:57 Sep28 2010 Post ID: 2909568
roadkillman997
+
If I had to choose a apocalypse scenario, I'd want a zombie one.
The movies are awesome, I have dreams/nightmares at night and I just.. am dissapointed when I wake up.. Xd
[email protected], IM

g33k said: *points out to SS64 that Abby, is in Paki so his house may very well go BOOM*

[center]sig by Craizen&PBO|avy-Yogi_bear
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close