Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

School Buses

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
TheLlama Posted: 09:18 Nov03 2010 Post ID: 2923317
TheLlama
Post Likes: 0
+
ok after reading through some of the comments here im having a hard time coming to terms with bus divers not letting you talk, use phones and other things because i just don't understand how that would work, here in england even teachers don't command that much respect and if some bus driver tried to enforce rules to high school kids he/she would soon regret it although ive never heard of school in england having their own buses to take people too and from school either way it would not go down well.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Volke Posted: 11:02 Nov03 2010 Post ID: 2923330
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
SuperCheatMaster said:
steelersrock01 said:My bus is pretty cool, all of my friends ride it, and the bus driver is cool too. She plays the radio, and never yells or anything.

Yeah my bus driver is pretty cool to she let's us talk and she's very easygoing but yet what I hate about the busses are the crowds and the annoying kids who won't shut up.

Sooo...you like being allowed to talk, but you hate that nobody ever shuts up? What the hell?

Anyway, I've always lived in close proximity to every school I've ever attended, so no need for buses, which I was always happy about as I hate public buses. The two secondary schools I attended had buses, but only for students living outside of a certain distance from the school.

I always hated school trips. We used to take buses, or even worse, minibuses, which were terrible...
sphynxx Posted: 22:41 Nov03 2010 Post ID: 2923536
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
Dr Volke said:We used to take buses, or even worse, minibuses, which were terrible...

Back in school my hockey team (field hockey - not ice hockey) had to take two pathetic vans to the neighbouring town to play hockey.

But that always good fun, we had two awesome drivers so we were always throwing water bombs & crap out the windows at the other van =D

Althought it did kind of suck when my mate jumped out of the other van & pulled open our sliding door & drenched us all witha huge bucket of water on the way to our game Evil

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
tbug2007 Posted: 06:25 Nov05 2010 Post ID: 2923971
tbug2007
Da Bug
Post Likes: 4
+
I drive myself.

ubr cuulness by Craizin the raizin. <3

FILIP R POLICE
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close