Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Fairy Tail

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
nightmare2 Posted: 23:23 Nov03 2010 Post ID: 2923543
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
PLOT
A young celestial wizard, Lucy Heartfilia, runs away from home and travels to the land of Fiore to join the magical Fairy Tail Guild. Along the way, she meets Natsu Dragneel, a teenage boy looking for his foster parent, a dragon named Igneel, with his best friend, Happy the cat. Shortly after their meeting, Lucy is abducted by Bora of Prominence, who was posing as Salamander of Fairy Tail, to be sold as a slave. Natsu rescues her and reveals that he is the real Salamander of Fairy Tail and has the skills of a Dragon Slayer [fire type], an ancient magic. He offers her membership into the guild, which she gladly accepts. They, along with armored maiden Erza Scarlet, ice maker Gray Fullbuster, and Happy, become a team performing various missions offered to the Fairy Tail guild.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Fairy_Tail_membersLucy_Heartfilia
FAVORITE ANIME/MANGA PERIOD!!!!
Anyone else seen/read/like it?
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Vasco Posted: 09:22 Nov04 2010 Post ID: 2923641
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
Post Likes: 7
+
I started reading the manga long, long before the anime came out. Once it did, I watched the first two/three episodes, hated how they made the effects, and stopped watching/reading. I don't know why I stopped reading, to be honest. If the site where I used to download the chapters is still working, I'll get back to it.

Anyway, great manga. Very original, and most of the characters are unique and interesting on their own. Also, Lucy is extremely sexy.

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
nightmare2 Posted: 20:34 Nov04 2010 Post ID: 2923878
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Anime is pretty good to me. Improvement could be seen but it would be drastic.

Manga is getting really good right now. What arc you get to?

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Vasco Posted: 09:10 Nov05 2010 Post ID: 2923990
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
+
The anime itself is pretty good, yeah, but I dislike how the effects are computer-made, and not drawn. I admit drawing a bunch of flames on every single episode would be tough, but still, I can't help it.

I've read up to chapter 155. I think Erza was fighting a guy called Midnight?

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
nightmare2 Posted: 14:13 Nov05 2010 Post ID: 2924047
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Yea well it would be nice to see that but too much work. I don't think that the anime has seen a filler yet though.

Not sure but I think that is the Nirvana Arc not correct name. But very important arc. New character Wendy is revealed. Anime is coming up on that one. Manga is at 209 right now. Getting really good introduced to newest and strongest member of Fairy Tail at the beginning of the the previous arc.

Vasco Posted: 09:28 Mar01 2011 Post ID: 2969305
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
+
Bringing this back BECAUSE I FELT LIKE IT. GOGOGO, STAFF MEMBERS.

I'm currently at the part where Laxus/Luxus starts his plan to take over Fairy Tail. I've been hooked, watching 3-4 episodes a day. Really looking forward to his battle with Mystogan. I've been reading the latest manga chapters, as well, but I don't know most of the new antagonists. Will probably go back to catch up soon.

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
nightmare2 Posted: 17:33 Mar08 2011 Post ID: 2972245
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
I am pretty sure its Luxus. Thats a good battle Arc. Where are you now?

Vasco Posted: 08:18 Mar09 2011 Post ID: 2972375
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
+
I've seen every episode, shame there's only one per week. Will start reading the manga soon, really interested on the Edolas Arc.

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
X__x Posted: 09:20 Mar09 2011 Post ID: 2972391
X__x
That Resigned Admin Face/Guy
Post Likes: 2
+
The Edolas arc was funny to watch, especially with the three Dragon Slayers [Natsu, Wendy and Gajeel] fighting against everyone in the land. <: If you haven't read further, then I won't say more to spoil it. XD

Forgot I had this tag.

I'm also torn between Red and Green from Super Effective.
People kept asking me for minecraft skins. I now tell them to go to my website to request them.
nightmare2 Posted: 12:37 Mar09 2011 Post ID: 2972419
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Wow, when I saw you posted here I was expecting something else...

Ohh yeah the only thing I dislike about that is it completely cuts off Natsu seeing that Dragon. And so far no mention of the Dragon has been made since then.

X__x Posted: 13:21 Mar10 2011 Post ID: 2972791
X__x
That Resigned Admin Face/Guy
Post Likes: 2
+
What, because I'm ranked Admin? Pff, I only post on topics that interest me, require me to close or delete something, or to ban someone. This topic interests me because I'm a major anime otaku. Remember, I used to moderate the A/C/C in 2007. :P

Forgot I had this tag.

I'm also torn between Red and Green from Super Effective.
People kept asking me for minecraft skins. I now tell them to go to my website to request them.
nightmare2 Posted: 14:04 Mar10 2011 Post ID: 2972805
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Well yeah but Vasco's over a month since last post post made me expect your post signified closing time.

Hey Vascoy whats the newest episode in the anime about? Cause some comments about it said something about a filler.

Vasco Posted: 09:05 Mar23 2011 Post ID: 2979004
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
+
Oh, sorry, took me a while to notice this. Yeah, it was a filler about the "final battle" between Natsu and Gray that didn't seem to make much sense. I didn't see any of the following episodes, and I have yet to start reading the manga, too.

I have, however, been reading the latest chapters. I love the way Lucy is drawn, it's sooooo different from the anime.

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
nightmare2 Posted: 14:46 May10 2011 Post ID: 3000653
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Died again ehh?

Newest Release of the manga was epic. Finally we see Gildartz in action and his opponent is possibly on his level.

Vasco Posted: 07:54 May12 2011 Post ID: 3001222
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
+
Yeeeeessssssss, can't wait to see Gildartz destroying someone. The newest chapters have been great.

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
nightmare2 Posted: 15:59 May12 2011 Post ID: 3001344
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
So the guy fighting Gildartz has control over gravity while I think Gildartz has Destruction Magic or something.

Was quite surprised to find out that Gildartz had a daughter, didn't expect that.

Vasco Posted: 15:32 May13 2011 Post ID: 3001673
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
+
I actually have no idea about his powers, which makes me even more excited with his appearance. Everything I know was what I gathered by browsing the wikia for a few minutes, I still haven't read about what happened between this arc and episode 70-ish.

I waaaant to read the older chapters, but Hajime no Ippo is ridiculously good.

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
nightmare2 Posted: 16:28 May17 2011 Post ID: 3003110
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/234
Newest Chapter

Battle really heating up. Gildartz is equal or better than his opponent. While Puupet dude and his partner are much stronger than I thought.

Vasco Posted: 07:53 May25 2011 Post ID: 3006625
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
+
Did not expect the Great Tree Arc to be so ridiculously powerful. We all know Erza is going to beat him, though.

Anyhoo, finally started reading the chapters I left behind (Edolas Arc). Should catch up soon.

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
nightmare2 Posted: 06:47 Jun04 2011 Post ID: 3012646
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Pretty much the same. Naw she might lose though the recent chapter says otherwise.

Not much u missed that I can really think of but good for you anyway.

Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close