Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Illegal Immigration.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

1122andyozz33 Posted: 15:47 Dec11 2010 Post ID: 2935951
1122andyozz33
Post Likes: 0
+
What is your intake on illegal immigration? Personally, I believe that it can go blow a big one. After all, illegal immigrants are illegal and should be treated as such with no sympathy.
1122andYOZZ33

Gamertag: i2BaD McMiTcH

PSN:yozz33

Join My Cod Team Today!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Quake Posted: 16:37 Dec11 2010 Post ID: 2935959
Quake
+

Anyways... Answer me this, if you could get send every illegal immigrant back to where they came from would you?

Also, I`m damn sure there have been illegal immigrants from Canada, do you care?

Thanks to Impact. for the avatar and Signature!

Quakelive.com

Havent played much ik but I will be playing!

CurryMonster Posted: 16:49 Dec11 2010 Post ID: 2935964
CurryMonster
A Professional with Standard
+
Quake said:Answer me this, if you could get send every illegal immigrant back to where they came from would you?

Absolutely. They shouldn't be here and we certainly don't want them here. All they're good for is cheap labour, but even then they're taking jobs away from hard-working and honest British citizens. It doesn't matter what sort of trouble their country's in, or how likely they are to be killed if they don't get out sharpish. It's not our problem and we shouldn't have to deal with it. Get out of my country you freeloading worms.

The Undying Night Book 1: Fiendlord. GET IT HERE.
CRAZY CHEATS Posted: 16:52 Dec11 2010 Post ID: 2935966
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
Post Likes: 1
+
Here's an idea for the Governments: Stop wasting money and time getting rid of immigrants, and instead spend it on fixing the problems that caused people to mass move into your country.
Now known as
Quake Posted: 17:15 Dec11 2010 Post ID: 2935972
Quake
+
If we (Americans Curry :P) Were to get rid of Illegal Immigrants we can say goodbye to any chances of getting our economy back. I can see the signs now.

American Picked Apples: 4 For $30

Thanks to Impact. for the avatar and Signature!

Quakelive.com

Havent played much ik but I will be playing!

sid140 Posted: 18:23 Dec11 2010 Post ID: 2935996
sid140
+
I don't see why everybody is so touchy about illegal immigrants. I've met and worked with many and they're all perfectly nice people, but they had to move to our country because of stuff they had nothing to do with.

I still hate that they feel they need to break the law though. We have border posts for a reason.

Sig by ozzo
Avy by Phil
Contact me @ [email protected]
Xbox live gamertag: sid140
coachcline Posted: 23:31 Dec11 2010 Post ID: 2936066
coachcline
Just call me Coach
Post Likes: 1
+
I don't have much sympathy for illegal immigrants. All you have to do is become a citizen & then you're legal; it's not that hard. Instead they break the law by coming over here to leech up resources from honest Americans. If you want to come here, then become a citizen & pay taxes. If not, then gtfo is what I say.

That's not to say that I don't have any sympathy for illegals. They should give them the opportunity to become a citizen if they're already here. Some of them are truly trying to make a better life. But for any that try to come in or don't want to follow the rules, they should be deported & permanently banned from becoming a citizen. At the same time though, make it easier for people to come to the US so they won't want to break the law. And there are some who simply want to come here for work, but not to pay taxes or become a citizen. That's wrong, it's like getting the milk without buying the cow. If they don't want to stay here permanently, let them have dual citizenship.

Siggy proudly brought to you by .Impact!
[insert random quote or phrase that makes the sig space look less bare]
v-gamer Posted: 00:09 Dec12 2010 Post ID: 2936071
v-gamer
y so srs?
Post Likes: 4
+
I have a problem with the entire concept as it is, but what makes it even worse is that (for the most part) they don't even attempt to adapt to the society they're moving to.

If you move from Mexico to America, don't expect us to speak Spanish for you. I think it's silly that you have to press 1 for Spanish and 2 for English on many, many American telephone lines.
Avatar: In memory of ieatwyverns <3

Thank you, Vasco <3
GoldenPili Posted: 03:37 Dec12 2010 Post ID: 2936095
GoldenPili
+
I don't care for the American economy, the Australian one isn't great, but it's not as bad.

I want all the immigrants to **** off. When I walk into a cafe or a restaurant, I don't want it to be filled with Asian gibberish.

When the coroner cuts me open, I want the whole room to smell like potato wedges. - Gabriel Iglasias

Cheer's to Craizen for the awesome sig and avy.
TheLlama Posted: 09:56 Dec12 2010 Post ID: 2936171
TheLlama
+
Well living in england there has recently been alot of protests about immigrants from india and provoked alot of violence and as much as i agree with some of things that have been said alot of people have issues with immigration just because they are racist which is just pathetic, if they took the time to do abit of research here in england the polish are much bigger problem. My town has become flooded with them over the last 2 years and unlike the indian community they literally don't speak a word of english but they avoid most of the hate because they're white and blend into the background.

When confronted with these racist morons who are so narrow minded they can barely see past their own nose I simply ask them what would happen to the NHS if they were to get thier way an deport all the indians because alot of the most talented doctors and surgeons in our hospitals are asian and may very well have started off in this country as an illiegal immigrant.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close