Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Gran Turismo 5

Worst part of the game?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

sphynxx Posted at: 21:43 Dec25 2010 Post ID: 2943670
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
For me, it's a tie between how long it takes to get XP to level up, and how long it takes to earn enough credits to buy cars that are worth more than 3 million credits.

Seriously, to be able to buy a Ferrari P4 or whatever it's called at 20million credits takes something like 20 hours of race grinding. And that's just for one car. It's stupid how much some cars cost, especially for ones we need to use in races.

Also; how rare some cars seem to be. Before the addition of the online dealership in update version 1.05, I hadn't seen a German DTM car in the Used Dealership at all. Same goes with the Forumal Gran Turismo car. Both of which I needed to buy so I could enter the races.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
a100_sausages Posted at: 07:30 Dec30 2010 Post ID: 2946429
a100_sausages
Post Likes: 0
+
+
German DTM? DTM=? If you mean you needed a proper german car for the 2 Schwarzwald cups, i just used the Mercedes AMG SLS 65 that i won somewhere. It's quite rapage, accelerates like hell with it's 999 bhp. But it weighs 1 1/2 (was over 2 when i got it) ton, and on the small 20 km long road of Nürnburgring, it's good, but hard to keep on track...
Awesome Gran Turismo site under construction

<- oh... yeah! Smile

Things like this are illegal for a reason. Rick Roll'd was banned from being posted and so is this. ~X__x
We Gert Posted at: 16:09 Dec30 2010 Post ID: 2946741
We Gert
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I don't like the new XP. All I have left to do in A-spec are endurance races, and I have to do many races over and over to level up. The seasonal events are a good help though.Evil
sphynxx Posted at: 18:53 Dec30 2010 Post ID: 2946865
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
a100_sausages said:German DTM? DTM=? If you mean you needed a proper german car for the 2 Schwarzwald cups, i just used the Mercedes AMG SLS 65 that i won somewhere. It's quite rapage, accelerates like hell with it's 999 bhp. But it weighs 1 1/2 (was over 2 when i got it) ton, and on the small 20 km long road of Nürnburgring, it's good, but hard to keep on track...

DTM cars are the German Touring Cars, they're proper race cars. 4ltr V8, FR race cars.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close