go
Follow the dark path or use the light

I fooled you all - The SuperCheats Times Forums

I fooled you all

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Volke Posted: 11:09 Jan21 2011 Post ID: 2956603
Volke
Executioner
Member
Joined: 26 Jan 2007
Posts: 9,306
Post Likes: 27
+
0
+
...except Rich, who I believe figured it out some time ago.

There is no Volke Lindstrom. Volke isn't even a real first name, certainly not a Swedish one, and I've never been to Sweden. I'm actually former member nintendo_dude, just acting a little more in with my actual personality, but four years ago I still seemed like a pathetic immature idiot on the net, with a terrible choice of username. Thought I'd create a false identity and make things a little more interesting. Why not?

Main reason I'm telling you this now is because I'm writing a Walkthrough for Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, and because it's going to be brilliant, I want to credit myself with my real name so I can obtain proper credit and rights to it, so I could never keep the charade up for much longer. Plus, nobody really remembers the nintendo_dude version of me anyway, which I'm somewhat pleased about, I suppose.

This isn't some sort of scam for me to have a good reason to be promoted. I will post with the nintendo_dude account immediately after this to confirm. It does explain why I'm confident that I'd be a great Admin, though, as I actually used to be one here, and I'd actually do my job right this time around if I am lucky enough to get promoted in the future, of course.

I'm not going to change because I'm telling you guys this, by the way. Oh, and I do have a life. The only things I've lied about are the things which would make 'Volke' different. I just had nothing to do one day and thought, 'what the hell, why not?'. I do have friends. I do go out in the night. It's just my university course has very few lectures, and I have plenty of time on my hands during the day because I don't revise or anything and can't get a job at the moment.

I'd imagine you're all surprised.


Sig and avatar by Ozzo. Thanks.

link removed.
Reply Quote and ReplyMulti Quote
nintendo_dude Posted: 11:11 Jan21 2011 Post ID: 2956604
Banned
Joined: 17 Feb 2004
Posts: 15,860
Post Likes: 1
+
0
+
Confirmed. I am Volke, and Volke is me.


I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
Reply Quote and ReplyMulti Quote
Guy117 Posted: 11:14 Jan21 2011 Post ID: 2956606
Guy117
The Guy
Member
Joined: 6 Feb 2008
Posts: 2,152
Post Likes: 3
+
0
+
I still don't see why you had to fake your identity.
Nothing to see here...
Reply Quote and ReplyMulti Quote
CRAZY CHEATS Posted: 11:47 Jan21 2011 Post ID: 2956616
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
Member
Joined: 29 Mar 2007
Posts: 3,749
Post Likes: 0
+
0
+
.......holy ****.

Dude, you have just pulled the biggest scam in all of SC History, I do believe.
To be honest, I'm still kinda doubtful, but still........
Damn man, my mind is blown.
Now known as
Reply Quote and ReplyMulti Quote
Xeta Posted: 11:50 Jan21 2011 Post ID: 2956619
Xeta
Beneta
Member
Joined: 26 Apr 2007
Posts: 6,132
Post Likes: 78
+
0
+
I knew it all along!

But wow, real curveball there...

ozzo said:xeta actually makes a lot of sense most of the time

if everyone agreed with him more often we wouldnt have this problem
Reply Quote and ReplyMulti Quote
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 11:56 Jan21 2011 Post ID: 2956620
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Member
Joined: 16 Apr 2009
Posts: 14,692
Post Likes: 11
+
0
+
Is it bad if I have no idea who nintendo_dude is? .-.
Reply Quote and ReplyMulti Quote
CRAZY CHEATS Posted: 11:58 Jan21 2011 Post ID: 2956621
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
Member
Joined: 29 Mar 2007
Posts: 3,749
Post Likes: 0
+
0
+
Forgoten_Scars said:Is it bad if I have no idea who nintendo_dude is? .-.

FAQ
One of the first Admins, back with Crossy I believe.
Now known as
Reply Quote and ReplyMulti Quote
Catharsis Posted: 12:04 Jan21 2011 Post ID: 2956625
Catharsis
One thought fills immensity.
Member
Joined: 1 May 2007
Posts: 3,481
Post Likes: 0
+
0
+
I should be more surprised than I am. I think someone else might have figured it out and told me a while ago, maybe... I think it was either Chris or Will noticing an IP match?

Eh, I don't really remember. Anyway... congratulations, I guess? Heh.

Signature and avatar made by Master Volthawk.
Email/MSN: empyrean decadence at hotmail dot com (Remove all spaces)

"Improvement makes strait roads, but the crooked roads without Improvement, are roads of Genius." - William Blake.

Winner of Member Brawl '09. Finally cleared out enough sig space to include that.
Reply Quote and ReplyMulti Quote
dx_hbk Posted: 12:05 Jan21 2011 Post ID: 2956626
dx_hbk
Skeptic
Member
Joined: 12 Aug 2006
Posts: 8,972
Post Likes: 4
+
0
+
I had hunch when tank said your ip matched N_D once but i didn't take it sereiously. Its quite suprising tbh =o. also its well amazing i guess that you became an admin with N_D then had a clean slate and got to sup mod again =p.

although i must ask one thing.

WAS THE SEREIOUS VOLKE A JOKE TO ;_______:? AND DID THE VOLKE THAT I KNEW NEVER EVEN EXICTED ;_________;?

^ That guy is GOD


"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

Reply Quote and ReplyMulti Quote
Vasco Posted: 12:11 Jan21 2011 Post ID: 2956631
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
Member
Joined: 25 Jan 2008
Posts: 28,454
Post Likes: 7
+
0
+
Ah. So, this explains why Volke and nintendo_dude had the same IP when n_d randomly voted for Volke on the Brawl. Haha, nice, nice. Can't say I saw this coming but, strangely, I'm not very surprised.

I don't feel comfortable thinking I've known nintendo_dude all this time, so I'm going to forget all this. Okay, Volke? Okay. Also, Volke is still an awesome name.

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
Reply Quote and ReplyMulti Quote
Xeta Posted: 12:29 Jan21 2011 Post ID: 2956636
Xeta
Beneta
Member
Joined: 26 Apr 2007
Posts: 6,132
Post Likes: 78
+
0
+
I think I faintly remember n_d from 06... When did you leave?

ozzo said:xeta actually makes a lot of sense most of the time

if everyone agreed with him more often we wouldnt have this problem
Reply Quote and ReplyMulti Quote
Rah Rain Matrix Posted: 13:05 Jan21 2011 Post ID: 2956645
Banned
Joined: 8 Jan 2011
Posts: 96
Post Likes: 0
+
0
+
Volke said:...except Rich, who I believe figured it out some time ago.

There is no Volke Lindstrom. Volke isn't even a real first name, certainly not a Swedish one, and I've never been to Sweden. I'm actually former member nintendo_dude, just acting a little more in with my actual personality, but four years ago I still seemed like a pathetic immature idiot on the net, with a terrible choice of username. Thought I'd create a false identity and make things a little more interesting. Why not?

Main reason I'm telling you this now is because I'm writing a Walkthrough for Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, and because it's going to be brilliant, I want to credit myself with my real name so I can obtain proper credit and rights to it, so I could never keep the charade up for much longer. Plus, nobody really remembers the nintendo_dude version of me anyway, which I'm somewhat pleased about, I suppose.

This isn't some sort of scam for me to have a good reason to be promoted. I will post with the nintendo_dude account immediately after this to confirm. It does explain why I'm confident that I'd be a great Admin, though, as I actually used to be one here, and I'd actually do my job right this time around if I am lucky enough to get promoted in the future, of course.

I'm not going to change because I'm telling you guys this, by the way. Oh, and I do have a life. The only things I've lied about are the things which would make 'Volke' different. I just had nothing to do one day and thought, 'what the hell, why not?'. I do have friends. I do go out in the night. It's just my university course has very few lectures, and I have plenty of time on my hands during the day because I don't revise or anything and can't get a job at the moment.

I'd imagine you're all surprised.



Nintendo_Dude Your The Man
Content removed ? Cross Stinger

LOL @ Crossy Autographing my sig ^ ....funny guy

She think's its all lust,
like it's not love.. it's sad we dont talk much
its like we 'cut off our hands' how we LOST TOUCH
- Rain MatriXxX


Im Super Fly, Like Jimmy Snuka
Reply Quote and ReplyMulti Quote
superbird5005 Posted: 14:20 Jan21 2011 Post ID: 2956661
superbird5005
Shawn the Supreme
Member
Joined: 16 Feb 2005
Posts: 8,107
Post Likes: 4
+
0
+
Way to kick off SC finally this year, with a big MindF---

This is so win.
badass
Hatershateme is bae
IT'S SPELLED Shawn
Reply Quote and ReplyMulti Quote
superblobby Posted: 14:23 Jan21 2011 Post ID: 2956662
superblobby
Please Don't Stop The Banter
Member
Joined: 3 Jul 2005
Posts: 17,760
Post Likes: 18
+
0
+
I thought ND was a lad, Volke a lad also.

But this has to be one of the most sad things I have ever witnessed on SuperCheats I'm afraid. :/

Very disapoint.
England; time setters for the entire world.
Reply Quote and ReplyMulti Quote
hatershateme Posted: 14:27 Jan21 2011 Post ID: 2956663
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
Member
Joined: 3 Sep 2008
Posts: 16,022
Post Likes: 3
+
0
+
Holy He**
My mind is blown...

superbird5005 is Bae

Sig and Avy: Craizen

sphynxx said:Step aside people, Mr. forum games coming through. ;)

Reply Quote and ReplyMulti Quote
v-gamer Posted: 15:05 Jan21 2011 Post ID: 2956695
v-gamer
y so srs?
Member
Joined: 19 May 2006
Posts: 18,378
Post Likes: 2
+
0
+
Aww, here I am thinking that I like two different people, come to find out that they're the same. That's one less person. :(

I'm not too surprised, there was an issue with your IP match a while ago, so since then I myuself have been just a bit suspicious. But if it means anything... I'd imagine the majority of Teams posters and the few members who were never Mods would be very suprised, but yeah.
Avatar: In memory of ieatwyverns <3


Thank you, Vasco <3
Reply Quote and ReplyMulti Quote
Dark Breloom Posted: 15:38 Jan21 2011 Post ID: 2956701
Member
Joined: 2 Feb 2007
Posts: 1,541
Post Likes: 92
+
0
+
k.

good job rich.
Reply Quote and ReplyMulti Quote
stormform Posted: 16:08 Jan21 2011 Post ID: 2956706
stormform
Eternal Lurker
Admin
Joined: 23 May 2009
Posts: 2,114
Post Likes: 43
+
0
+
Nice, just nice.

musics
Reply Quote and ReplyMulti Quote
InvertAlpha Posted: 16:53 Jan21 2011 Post ID: 2956719
InvertAlpha
The Unconquerable Snow Black
Member
Joined: 17 Jun 2007
Posts: 5,661
Post Likes: 5
+
0
+
Get your admin spot back. D:

Also, I never knew you as nintendo_dude, so I had nothing to suspect...
My Deviantart




Join the newly revived "Team Pokemon Red Diamond" today!
Reply Quote and ReplyMulti Quote
Jirachi X Posted: 17:00 Jan21 2011 Post ID: 2956720
Jirachi X
Taron+Effort = Syntax Error
Member
Joined: 5 Jan 2005
Posts: 10,224
Post Likes: 1
+
0
+
... FFFFFFFFFF

Wow man, I never would have suspected you were nintendo_dude ._.
I'm gone - bye
Reply Quote and ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

Please do not give out personal information on this forum.
By posting on the SuperCheats forums, you agree to adhere to our forum rules.
You must be logged in to reply:
Username:  P/ W:  
Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.
Forgotten your username and password? Click here to get it resent to you.
Click here to register for free.
LINKS FROM THE WEB..

Post Top