Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Black

Pokerus

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Pooly Posted at: 17:35 Mar04 2011 Post ID: 2970606
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
Post Likes: 0
+
+
So yeah, in all the times I've played Pokemon I've never got Pokerus unless I've used an Action Replay, got Black this morning and playing it earlier I caught an Audino, checked my party afterwards and noticed all of my pokemon had Pokerus, I was like WOOOOOOO!
Aha, needless to say I've put a Lilipup and Purloin that were infected in my PC to keep it whenever I decide to spread it around some other pokemon.

Anyone else got Pokerus yet? Or anyone else never had it before?

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Ninetailed Fox Posted at: 17:38 Mar04 2011 Post ID: 2970609
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
Post Likes: 6
+
+
Yeah I it pretty quick in my Jap Pokemon Black. They may of made it easier to get in this game, but thats just a guess.

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
coachcline Posted at: 20:34 Mar04 2011 Post ID: 2970694
coachcline
Just call me Coach
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I don't think I've ever got it before except for once on Ruby, which resulted in my Absol having a freakishly high Attack.

Siggy proudly brought to you by .Impact!
[insert random quote or phrase that makes the sig space look less bare]
Pooly Posted at: 12:03 Mar05 2011 Post ID: 2971013
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
+
Loving it at the moment, got 5 pokemon in my P.C. with it and everyone in my party infected to :D

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
Glitchmaster117 Posted at: 19:19 Mar05 2011 Post ID: 2971148
Glitchmaster117
Self Proclaimed :D
+
+
I got Pokerus twice in Emerald. On the first time, it just randomly came about from the Johto starters that I traded from Colosseum, and it somehow infected every single Pokemon that I owned. The second wave came when I caught a Wild Ditto that had it, which proceeded to infect every Pokemon that I got after the first wave ended. I kept an Entei in my PC with it, but I have no idea what happened to it since then.

I've also been able to get it in Pearl, where it spread through my party quickly and went away just as fast. Didn't get to keep any Pokemon in reserve there.

I currently have it on Platinum, since I got an Armaldo off the GTS that had it. I now have a Slakoth and Skorupi reserved with it.

I'm hoping to send Skorupi to White when I get a chance, so I can have an epidemic there as well.

« Last edited by Glitchmaster117 on Mar 5th 2011 »

The one and only!
Traffic Monger Posted at: 20:20 Mar05 2011 Post ID: 2971179
Traffic Monger
ヽ( ´ー `)ノ
+
+
I always used to make the Pokemon have Pokerus when I Pokesav'd them, but I haven't like gotten it for real since like third gen.

Signature credit goes to .Impact.

Skype - Shadezz80
meshele Posted at: 19:11 Mar25 2011 Post ID: 2980418
meshele
+
+
I've played easily at least a total of 600 hours of pokemon in various Pokemon versions (that's an estimated combined total of all) and gotten pokerus once but it was before i knew what it was so i didn't spread it before it expired. Then I got Pokemon Black and by the time i reached Celestia city i'd caught it, which i'm calling super fast considering it wasn't very far into the game. So now i've spread it to all my pokemon, including ones in storage that i'll probably never use. Also found two legit wild shinies, so i'm thinking black has been nerfed to make these easier but i cant be sure of that.

Yippy Skippy!!!
Glaceon Posted at: 23:10 Mar25 2011 Post ID: 2980514
Glaceon
Tempus fugit
Post Likes: 21
+
+
Haven't gotten the damned stat boosting virus once in any of my Pokemon games. :/
~Keep Moving Forward~

Click to go to my new TLG&W site
Sig by Shay

E-mail/IM me at trekky4ever(at)rocketmail(dot)com
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 01:57 Mar26 2011 Post ID: 2980545
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
I got it once in pokemon emerald.I wouldnt know if i got it in black never check my status.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Glaceon Posted at: 14:43 Mar26 2011 Post ID: 2980717
Glaceon
Tempus fugit
+
+
One way to find out is to to go the Pokemon Center.
~Keep Moving Forward~

Sig by Shay

RusticShadow. Posted at: 23:21 Mar26 2011 Post ID: 2980918
RusticShadow.
+
+
I have some good luck when it comes to Pokerus. I got it from Emerald after snagging myself Rayquaza. Got it in Diamond after a random wild battle. I've yet to get it in my White version though.

^Shay made this.
Cyndevia Posted at: 08:28 Mar27 2011 Post ID: 2980977
Cyndevia
Bane of the Fallen King
+
+
I've only got Pokerus on my Diamond version, but haven't in Black version yet.
Cross Stinger Posted at: 10:13 Mar28 2011 Post ID: 2981609
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
+
I had a Pokérus 'problem' on Sapphire in which many eggs I was hatching, and the resultant Pokémon, were actually afflicted with it. The next time I heard of it was when I received a Spiritomb with Pokérus from a GTS trade on Pearl (since its stats were desirable and it was at level 1, the guy was unnecessarily generous). I haven't had an affliction on White yet, and I certainly could have used one recently.

« Last edited by Cross Stinger on Mar 28th 2011 »
shinyfinder56 Posted at: 19:25 Mar28 2011 Post ID: 2981918
shinyfinder56
+
+
I had that problem with eggs, couldnt get it off my Bad Eggs either, I got it from GTS like ten times and forgot to save it, really ticked me off, and i got it in soulsilver from a Raticate, and now in white from my Litwick i evolved into Chandelure, had a high attack too.

^Sig by Yogi, Avy by me^
Who wants a free event pokemon? visit http://pokemon.rapidboards.com to recive the super strong Axew with giga impact or Palcity Mew! Now taking Mod applications and Join our battle tourny for great prizes
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 01:11 Mar29 2011 Post ID: 2982074
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Glitchmaster117 said:I got Pokerus twice in Emerald. On the first time, it just randomly came about from the Johto starters that I traded from Colosseum, and it somehow infected every single Pokemon that I owned. The second wave came when I caught a Wild Ditto that had it, which proceeded to infect every Pokemon that I got after the first wave ended. I kept an Entei in my PC with it, but I have no idea what happened to it since then.

I've also been able to get it in Pearl, where it spread through my party quickly and went away just as fast. Didn't get to keep any Pokemon in reserve there.

I currently have it on Platinum, since I got an Armaldo off the GTS that had it. I now have a Slakoth and Skorupi reserved with it.

I'm hoping to send Skorupi to White when I get a chance, so I can have an epidemic there as well.

I just realised im in your sig :D

I could really use pokerus right now.But meh I'll find a way to make Eelektross as powerful as he can be...as soon as i evolve my tynamo and find a thunderstone.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

cod is amazing!! Posted at: 23:27 Apr06 2011 Post ID: 2986638
cod is amazing!!
+
+
i was sssssssssuper lucky! when i got my oshawatt, i was fighting cheren and bianca and afterward, i went to check how much more xp it needed to level up, and i noticed it had pokerus!!! one-in-a-million, right? so, after that, all my pokemon got infected!!
Pure Win.

Do hard things. Never leave your man card at the door.
pikapro123 Posted at: 07:16 Apr26 2011 Post ID: 2995367
pikapro123
+
+
I personally have never had pokerus I have black ,white and soulsilver. I played saphire for about 2 years and never got pokerus or a bad egg Pray i needs it Anxious WHYYYYYY I WANT SUPER POWER PIKACHU WITH TOTTALY UNNATURAl ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glaceon Posted at: 10:56 Apr26 2011 Post ID: 2995469
Glaceon
Tempus fugit
+
+
Never gotten it before to date. Not had much luck with Pokerus.
~Keep Moving Forward~

Sig by Shay

Valictra Posted at: 11:39 Sep04 2011 Post ID: 3059497
Valictra
+
+
I am Noob... ._.

I have Pokemon Black version and this morning, my hatched Riolu had PkRS, I have no idea how, after about an hour of playing, my hatched Spheal, my Ditto, and my Escavalier had it. It was pure luck I guess. None of my other Pokemon have it either. I can't even explain it.
fatassmonkey Posted at: 13:49 Sep04 2011 Post ID: 3059537
fatassmonkey
Some kind of monkey
Post Likes: 116
+
+
Pooly said:So yeah, in all the times I've played Pokemon I've never got Pokerus unless I've used an Action Replay, got Black this morning and playing it earlier I caught an Audino, checked my party afterwards and noticed all of my pokemon had Pokerus, I was like WOOOOOOO!
Aha, needless to say I've put a Lilipup and Purloin that were infected in my PC to keep it whenever I decide to spread it around some other pokemon.

Anyone else got Pokerus yet? Or anyone else never had it before?

Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close