Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Football (soccer) General Discussion Thread - Any & All League-based competitions.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Next
sphynxx Posted: 01:50 Apr03 2011 Post ID: 2984441
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
Any league-based football competitions are to be discussed within this thread, in accordance with the Sports Forums rules.

This encompasses the English Premier League and leagues below and all league based competitions from around the world. Such as the Spanish leagues, A-League in Australia/New Zealand and Major League Soccer in America.

This thread is to be used to discuss any and all league games, injuries, transfers etc. If it has to do with league/club football, this is the place to discuss it.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Volke Posted: 06:00 Apr03 2011 Post ID: 2984478
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
Manchester United to win the Premier League this year, anyone? To think that the current team Arsenal has ever had any hope of being a competitor is ridiculous.
sphynxx Posted: 06:43 Apr03 2011 Post ID: 2984485
sphynxx
+
Out of all the EPL teams, I've always had some strange fascination with Man U, and have followed them more closely than the others. But even so, I barely follow them xD But they're my picks to take it out this year.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Alexzander Posted: 06:28 Apr13 2011 Post ID: 2990058
Alexzander
Post Likes: 1
+
In the Serie A league things are very interesting, Napoli is at -3 from AC Milan, i hope that AC Milan wont fail to win the championship this year.
The chase is better than the catch!
San Andreas Walk Underwater
sphynxx Posted: 06:32 Apr13 2011 Post ID: 2990061
sphynxx
+
Alexx <3 Good to see you coming out of the FG! burrow xD

I can't say I know too much about Serie A League tbh. Although I have heard of AC Milan lol

Alexzander Posted: 06:35 Apr13 2011 Post ID: 2990064
Alexzander
+
AC Milan rocks this year with Ibrahimovic, Pato and Boateng.

Good to see myself out from FG too. :P
sphynxx Posted: 06:44 Apr13 2011 Post ID: 2990077
sphynxx
+
You've got a better chance at every becoming the FG! Mod if you regularly post in General forums as well lol

I've only heard of Ibrahimovic haha. Is he on loan to AC or was he transfered? Coz I heard that he was contracted to Barcalona at one point and was loaned out to another club haha.

Alexzander Posted: 06:51 Apr13 2011 Post ID: 2990096
Alexzander
+
Ibra is with a loan contract at AC Milan with the possibility to be bought from Barcelona and i think that AC Milan will buy him.
sphynxx Posted: 06:54 Apr13 2011 Post ID: 2990104
sphynxx
+
Well, he hasn't been in the Barca team for a couple of years has he? I would say that if AC put in a competitive offer Barca will sell him.

Alexzander Posted: 06:56 Apr13 2011 Post ID: 2990107
Alexzander
+
He was with Barca since last season, but he is not good with Barca because of the speed of the team.
sphynxx Posted: 07:14 Apr13 2011 Post ID: 2990112
sphynxx
+
Huh, I wasn't aware he played for Barca last year. But then, I'm not too up-to-date on La Liga & other leagues aside from the EPL, and the only info I get from that is my nightly news program Evil

bowow Posted: 23:54 Apr16 2011 Post ID: 2991565
bowow
The Lizard King
Post Likes: 4
+
AC Milan will most probably buy him, but there taking a gamble saying he's in/approaching his 30's.

Anyway BPL, its looks like Man U will win the Premier league, but they'll face fierce competition next year. Most premier league teams are a signing or few away from winning silverware, I'm sure Tottenham, Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea will make or at least try to get some big signings in. Also how long has it been since Torres last scored?

Plus I'm sure European teams will be making big bids for Brazil's Neymar.

Cred to TheLlama for the Siggy! And PBO for the Avy!

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
sphynxx Posted: 00:56 Apr17 2011 Post ID: 2991573
sphynxx
+
Neymar & Ganzo/gonso or whatever the hell his name is. The center-midfielder for Neymars (old?) team Santos. He's only a year older I think and he's just as good, if not better than Neymar.

I mean, Neymar has the speed & some fancy footwork, but the other dudes a better tactician and player I'd say.

bowow Posted: 01:06 Apr17 2011 Post ID: 2991575
bowow
The Lizard King
+
Neymar is still with Santos but it wouldn't be surprising if he did move in the Summer transfer window.

Its surprised me Sergio Aguero hasn't had major interest in him.

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
sphynxx Posted: 01:15 Apr17 2011 Post ID: 2991577
sphynxx
+
Link r da broked

bowow Posted: 01:29 Apr17 2011 Post ID: 2991580
bowow
The Lizard King
+
Yeah, I tried fix it but couldn't. :/

I put his name down so if you want know who he is Google him yourself.

sphynxx Posted: 02:02 Apr17 2011 Post ID: 2991586
sphynxx
+
I don't google strange men sorry.

bowow Posted: 02:04 Apr17 2011 Post ID: 2991588
bowow
The Lizard King
+
Well hes a good player so your loss.

Volke Posted: 04:56 Apr17 2011 Post ID: 2991602
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
bowow said:AC Milan will most probably buy him, but there taking a gamble saying he's in/approaching his 30's.

Anyway BPL, its looks like Man U will win the Premier league, but they'll face fierce competition next year. Most premier league teams are a signing or few away from winning silverware, I'm sure Tottenham, Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea will make or at least try to get some big signings in. Also how long has it been since Torres last scored?

Plus I'm sure European teams will be making big bids for Brazil's Neymar.

Arsenal? Big signings? Ahahahaha! Last summer we were supposedly going to 'sign big'. The result? An average French centre-half, a poor French centre-half and a crap Moroccan centre-forward, the latter two now being our fourth choice centre-half and our third-choice centre-forward.

Still, I think the possibility of 'big' signings is higher this year. After the world's most enthralling game against Blackburn a couple of weeks ago (a 0-0 draw at home that resulted in the Arsenal fans actually booing their team after the game), I think Wenger has finally realised that something needs to change. However, this is Wenger we are talking about, and whether he will actually make those changes is up for debate. As it stands, we still have a small chance at winning the league. If we win all our remaining games, including beating Manchester United, we'll finish first. Personally, though, I highly doubt we can do it. We face Liverpool today - a game I have a bad feeling about.

Tottenham spend one season in the Champions League, and suddenly they're media darlings and Harry is the best manager in the world. I think there's a slight air of over-hype, here, but they're a much bigger threat these days. I guess it's because everyone takes the other top flight teams being in the top flight for granted.

Not sure about Chelsea. Drogba may well leave in the summer, due to him now being second choice centre-forward behind Torres, a player who has performed poorly for Chelsea this season and has not scored since playing for Liverpool. Plus, they have an ageing team. I think their time in the top flight is beginning to come to an end, thank f***.

Liverpool, I think, will perform better. I was hoping they'd have another crap season and become just another Premier League team, rather than return to the top flight. Man City will probably spend millions again this summer, too.
bowow Posted: 07:15 Apr17 2011 Post ID: 2991614
bowow
The Lizard King
+
Yeah Liverpool will return to there former glory soon, King Kenny+New Owners+Two superstar strikers= Atleast another Euro Cup. They'll focus on clearing the debt first, I have no doubt that Dalglish has a shopping list for the next window.

Chelsea will probably be begging Mourinho to come back by the end of the season.
Arsenal need a few great signings to be a real threat. Its surprised me that Arsenal we're not interested in signing Torres, no doubt Wegner will try sign Reina again.
Man City need to stop splashing the cash and start trying to work with what they have.
Tottenham are most likely going be the underdogs, and Volke I agree with you about the whole Redknapp thing.

I'd love to see Nottingham Forest get the promotion this season.

Displaying Page 1 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close