Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

MVP - SuperCheats - April 2011 - 3 Prizes

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Next
Team SuperCheats Posted: 02:42 Apr08 2011 Post ID: 2987211
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
Post Likes: 117
+
This is the official thread for the Most Valuable Player for SuperCheats.com for April 2011.

Basically we are looking for the best contributors to the whole site during March 2011, and will award to the winner a standard price game of their choice (subject to age ratings and permission from a parent if under 16). We will publish a list of the top 10 finishers at the end of the competition.

How we will select the winners.
If you visit this page: http://www.supercheats.com/supercheats-stats.htm (right side of page) you will see all the ways you can collect points on our website.

We will be looking at who scores the most points in April, and also who provides the best quality of contributions as well by using our own metrics, we will also be taking votes for who people think should be the MVP. You can vote for one person (and change it at any time while the competition is running in your bio: http://www.supercheats.com/myaccount/bio

Cheating the results
Anyone found cheating the results or trying manipulate results for example registering multiple accounts to vote for yourself or ask and answer your own questions etc... will be banned from our website, we take cheating seriously and hope that all our members will be sporting and play fair.

So, good luck to everyone that tries, it is just a bit of fun to help stir up some activity and motivation on the website and the bonus is three lucky people will get a free game and worldwide kudos and repsect.

Any questions, feel free to post here.

This month we will be awarding 3 prizes of a game of your choice (normal priced) or an equivalently priced book(s) for school / college.
Game Guides Galore - http://www.supercheats.com/guides/
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
sphynxx Posted: 03:07 Apr08 2011 Post ID: 2987212
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
Honestly, I'm a little MVP'd out Rich xD Not that I tried since the December one, but ya know. All these MVPs wear out a fella.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Volke Posted: 05:00 Apr08 2011 Post ID: 2987220
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
I might go for this one, although I currently don't need any Uni books and can't think of a game I want...
Town Idiot25 Posted: 06:31 Apr08 2011 Post ID: 2987228
Town Idiot25
DANG IT BOBBEH!
Post Likes: 0
+
Team SuperCheats said:will be banned from our website, we take cheating seriously and hope that all our members will be sporting and play fair.

Lol. Whats the name of the website again?

A Quote
Within a Quote?

POSTCEPTION
Mewthree56 Posted: 07:11 Apr08 2011 Post ID: 2987229
Mewthree56
+
I just put in like five more subs and just in 4 days check my points. Hey Rich, may i ask who was MVP for March?
Hey if we arent supposed to cheat why is the site called SuperCheatsEvil

Cyndevia Posted: 08:41 Apr08 2011 Post ID: 2987247
Cyndevia
Bane of the Fallen King
+
The winner of March was Forgoten_Scars.
peanut butter ownage Posted: 08:58 Apr08 2011 Post ID: 2987253
peanut butter ownage
Friendly Neigborhood PBO!
Post Likes: 2
+
Rich, you really need to do these things less often.

Forgoten_Scars Posted: 09:00 Apr08 2011 Post ID: 2987255
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
Cyndevia said:The winner of March was Forgoten_Scars.

Was, till I gave my badge and prize away to someone else who I felt put in a ton of effort.

I'm in it for the fun people. You show me someone who puts in an honest effort and I'll show you someone I don't mind losing to.
sphynxx Posted: 09:02 Apr08 2011 Post ID: 2987256
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
Forgoten_Scars said:

Was, till I gave my badge and prize away to someone else who I felt put in a ton of effort.

I'm in it for the fun people. You show me someone who puts in an honest effort and I'll show you someone I don't mind losing to.

I'd be all "I was in december!!!!" but I wasn't really trying for the MVP, it just happened there was stuff to answer xD

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Cyndevia Posted: 09:04 Apr08 2011 Post ID: 2987257
Cyndevia
Bane of the Fallen King
+
Forgoten_Scars said:

o.O Really now, who then got the prize and badge?
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 09:14 Apr08 2011 Post ID: 2987261
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
I said:Well, I'll have to tell you about the prize later. Not all that certain on it, really. I do have a question to you though. Is it at all possible for me to give both the MVP badge and prize to Ninetailed Fox? It's just going off what I gathered while subbing. I noticed that Shock was answering a lot of old questions with answers that had already been put up, so that's why I don't want to pass it to him. Truth be told, Ninetailed Fox put in twice as much work as I did. Her answers were twice as long and twice as helpful as mine. Actually embarrassed me to have some of my answers put up just because they were nothing to her's. She would also spend a few hours on the main site every day, just looking for new subs to answer before she would even come to T&C. As for Glaceon, he put in a fair effort and should have came in the position he did. His hint subs were just a bit short and had a few duplicates. I'm just a fan of anyone who will put in effort, so if not possible, that's still fine.

And then the old guy said:Yes sure if you want to allocate it to her for those reasons that is fine - you are both fantastic contributors, I should have spotted that about shock and demoted him a couple of places, he was prolific though with over 400 answers in that month.
Cyndevia Posted: 09:18 Apr08 2011 Post ID: 2987263
Cyndevia
Bane of the Fallen King
+
Ahhhh cool, Ninetails will be very happy about that. Aren't you a nice person, and you're full of nice ideas but it's bad according to your sig =/
BURNOUTFREAK Posted: 10:06 Apr08 2011 Post ID: 2987281
BURNOUTFREAK
edgy
Post Likes: 97
+
Applause I applaud your noble gesture Derek. Applause

Darn it. I want to compete so badly, but sadly I have school and stuff...
Akireze Posted: 14:41 Apr08 2011 Post ID: 2987371
Akireze
Post Likes: 1
+
Well, good luck to all the contestants.
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=118390&page=1
Team SuperCheats Posted: 14:50 Apr08 2011 Post ID: 2987376
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
Post Likes: 117
+
... The Old Guy ... Smile lol - That'd be me then.
Game Guides Galore - http://www.supercheats.com/guides/
kazualsk8r Posted: 14:54 Apr08 2011 Post ID: 2987377
kazualsk8r
aka Oatmeal
Post Likes: 3
+
Team SuperCheats said:...and the bonus is three lucky people will get a free game and worldwide kudos and repsect.

Whoa, worldwide?! Eh

Hahaha, I don't play nearly enough games to go for it. I'll have to go about getting a title some other way.
Rip Betty white
peanut butter ownage Posted: 15:07 Apr08 2011 Post ID: 2987382
peanut butter ownage
Friendly Neigborhood PBO!
Post Likes: 2
+
kazualsk8r said:Hahaha, I don't play nearly enough games to go for it. I'll have to go about getting a title some other way.

Same here. I'm currently playing like two video games and I have maybe four that I can answer questions about.

Forgoten_Scars Posted: 15:19 Apr08 2011 Post ID: 2987384
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
Cyndevia said:Ahhhh cool, Ninetails will be very happy about that. Aren't you a nice person, and you're full of nice ideas but it's bad according to your sig =/

Blame Kimmy456 for that one. I just showed her the clip from Dead Space 2 where Isaac Clarke said "Stick around, I'm full of bad ideas" and she said it fit me perfectly. So, I felt it should be put in my sig if it fits me so perfectly. Still think it's the best line from Dead Space 2. :D

And, if there are 3 prizes this month, I might actually accept one of them if I get a spot near the top. Won't feel bad again for winning twice in a row.
qwertyuio Posted: 15:23 Apr08 2011 Post ID: 2987386
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
kazualsk8r said:
Team SuperCheats said:...and the bonus is three lucky people will get a free game and worldwide kudos and repsect.

Whoa, worldwide?! Eh

That quote made me laugh to. I thing the term SC-wide is better used, haha. But hey, it's practically an advertisement, wouldya expect? :P
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
kazualsk8r Posted: 16:38 Apr08 2011 Post ID: 2987434
kazualsk8r
aka Oatmeal
Post Likes: 3
+
qwertyuio said:
kazualsk8r said:

Whoa, worldwide?! Eh

That quote made me laugh to. I thing the term SC-wide is better used, haha. But hey, it's practically an advertisement, wouldya expect? :P

If you think about it, we do have members from quite a few places on the globe (Portugal, Scotland, US, New Zealand I think etc). So maybe that's what was meant.

Or maybe it's the first thing that popped into Rich's head. Yea. That's probably it.
Rip Betty white
Displaying Page 1 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close