Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Black

4 Years Ago...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

InvertAlpha Posted at: 08:27 Apr22 2011 Post ID: 2993750
InvertAlpha
Coyote of the Void
Post Likes: 6
+
+
...our (how old we were four years ago...) year old selves went and bought the new generation of pokemon. A little under four years later and the new generation came out.

What have you liked in the past four years since Diamond and Pearl's release. What changes do you like, or do you think should be made?

The remakes of HG/SS. That needed to be done, badly. The only drawback to it was all of the obsessed people immediately turned their attention to Ruby and Sapphire. I'm not saying that remaking it is bad, but it hasn't even been ten years yet. (I think it was seven)

I still wish they could have two files on games. Of course people might disagree with me and say "that's how nintendo can get more money! with only one file you have to spend another 40 bucks on a game to get another file!" That's just the problem, I don't necessarily want to spend ANOTHER 40 BUCKS. ~_~
Enter the Shattered Realm - At your own discretion.

Shoutout to the year I only used liking FS/N to have an excuse to make signatures
Cross Stinger Posted at: 09:59 Apr22 2011 Post ID: 2993771
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
+
Actually, it was a couple months shy of ten years since Gold and Silver came out.

What I don't understand is why they eliminated most rematches in Black and White. Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald were full of them, and Diamond and Pearl had the VS Seeker.

They also failed to account for Deoxys in the US from what I remember.

I also wish the Entralink could be expanded to allow you to connect with a random liked game and pull people between Black City and White Forest.
Akireze Posted at: 10:19 Apr22 2011 Post ID: 2993778
Akireze
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I think I had a similar opinion now to when D/P came out.

"Another one?"

But then I got it anyway.
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=118390&page=1
coachcline Posted at: 22:05 Apr22 2011 Post ID: 2993986
coachcline
Just call me Coach
+
+
They won't remake R/S. It would surprise me if they did.

Anyway, I've been happy with pretty much everything so far. Some things I'd like to see are a create-a-trainer feature, more 3D, etc. Mostly aesthetic stuff. I also like the more mature plot & I hope they continue with that. I'd also love to see a new Wii game.

Siggy proudly brought to you by .Impact!
[insert random quote or phrase that makes the sig space look less bare]
exploding typhoon Posted at: 00:57 Apr23 2011 Post ID: 2994012
exploding typhoon
Grammar strict policeman.
Post Likes: 5
+
+
Um...how was it more mature than the other plots? Seemed like a bad attempt at moral ambiguity to me. Although, it was slightly better than Team...Aqua/Magma...ugh... Anyway, I'd have to agree with the OP. Two save files would be their best idea ever. It might even bring more people into it. But, unfortunately that's not likely to happen any time soon, so I'll just have to deal with it.
"We are men of action, lies do not become us." - Westley

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." - Inigo Montoya

I wanna spin around on a 45.

coachcline Posted at: 00:13 Apr24 2011 Post ID: 2994406
coachcline
Just call me Coach
+
+
Dude, it implies Ghetsis was gonna kill N after he got finished using him. It's also much more deep than the simplistic "bad guys wanna take over the world" plot. It raises moral questions within the games.

And also, I don't really like the idea of multiple save files. They just seem redundant to me. It's like having the same game over & over again. Unless they make alternate endings or make it to where you can have more influence over the games & stuff, then no says I. It's pointless. Why have the same exact game just in different files? It's not like you gain anything from it. You'd just have different Pokemon basically & then they'd just have to make Pokemon & items transferable between files or else people would complain, making the concept of multiple save files redundant. Eventually the player would perfer one files over the other & transfer everything over to it. It could see its merits, but it really makes no sense when they release multiple versions anyway.

InvertAlpha Posted at: 08:25 Apr24 2011 Post ID: 2994442
InvertAlpha
Coyote of the Void
Post Likes: 6
+
+
Then make the games have different endings depending on what game you have/decisions you make.
Enter the Shattered Realm - At your own discretion.

Shoutout to the year I only used liking FS/N to have an excuse to make signatures
coachcline Posted at: 21:47 Apr24 2011 Post ID: 2994796
coachcline
Just call me Coach
+
+
That's exactly what I'm saying, IA. But the idea still feels a little weird to me, you really don't need 2 files after you've done everything unless the level of change is drastic.

drybones81397 Posted at: 16:18 Apr25 2011 Post ID: 2995162
drybones81397
Post Likes: 0
+
+
There should be a much deeper level of customization. Skin color, eye color, etc. And insanely fast paced battling, but only against trainers. The ideas we could implement are ENDLESS! :D :D :D

Uhh... I have nothing of value to offer in this sentence...
--drybones81397
Akireze Posted at: 17:52 Apr25 2011 Post ID: 2995205
Akireze
+
+
Wait, a Pokemon game where you can be a bad guy?

Never would happen.
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=118390&page=1
demonchild1214 Posted at: 07:11 May01 2011 Post ID: 2997706
demonchild1214
+
+
It would be nice to play as a team rocket member, but since pokemon games are meant for younger people I would highly doubt that it would be put to consideration.
What would also be nice is a Pokemon game where you could explore all of the regions, maybe the last Pokemon game could implement that?
cod is amazing!! Posted at: 22:44 Sep26 2011 Post ID: 3064583
cod is amazing!!
+
+
i was hoping black/white would be unova-hoenn-sinnoh. that would be awsome.Smile
Pure Win.

Do hard things. Never leave your man card at the door.
qwertyuio Posted at: 23:36 Sep26 2011 Post ID: 3064586
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
cod is amazing!! - Please don't bump old topics. (over 1 month old) This not the first time I've had to tell you this so make sure to check the forum rules and abide by them this time. Thanks.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 292692

Post Top
Click to close