Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Alien Vs Predator: Armegeddon

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
ss2teengohan Posted: 19:51 Aug18 2011 Post ID: 3054702
ss2teengohan
Post Likes: 0
+
Sgt. Fished nonchalantly walked up to Pvt.Kyle. He calmly grabbed him by the scruff of his neck and put his combat knife to Kyle's throat. "Listen to me, and listen well. For I will only say this once. I will not tolerate insuboridination on this mission. I dont know what HQ told you, but this is a priority 001 Black Op mission. You should know what that means, failure is not an option. If you obstruct our mission in any way, I will not hesitate to kill you. And I will not be disrespected in such a way." he said all this with a neutral expression and released him. "As for what we're doing. Come into the labratory with me, and I will show you." he said
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
exploding typhoon Posted: 22:02 Aug18 2011 Post ID: 3054724
exploding typhoon
Grammar strict policeman.
Post Likes: 5
+
Kyle was freaking out a bit.

"Holy crap, fine, calm down! Seriously, my handler was a bit vague on the names, just said that I was supposed to follow some fisher guy. Thought you liked to fish, sheesh. Won't happen again, maybe." Kyle was sure to mumble the last part. He began to follow Fisher, and looked at the rest of the team.

"What's up with the gas mask? HQ didn't say anything about a bio-hazard. They holding out on me?" He asked.
"We are men of action, lies do not become us." - Westley

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." - Inigo Montoya

I wanna spin around on a 45.

SerpentKing999 Posted: 02:36 Aug19 2011 Post ID: 3054792
SerpentKing999
+
"You can never be too careful." Elliot said and shrugged. "Plus, I like masks. And swords. And basically anything sharp and pointy."

« Last edited by SerpentKing999 on Aug 19th 2011 »
Guy117 Posted: 04:57 Aug19 2011 Post ID: 3054800
Guy117
Big Ghey
Post Likes: 3
+
(Oops I'm neglecting this RP.)
*The Untraceable grabs the Serpent that was hit by the dead one as it gets knocked back by the dead one's body and slams it (wait aren't all Xenomorphs female?) on the ground and stomps on it's chest, crushing it, and impales it's head with his one of his wrist blades.Before the other one can reach him, he throws a shuriken at it which goes right through it's brain.*
Is that it?
ss2teengohan Posted: 12:11 Aug19 2011 Post ID: 3054882
ss2teengohan
+
"My name is Sgt.Fisher, and you will address me as such." He said to Kyle. To the others he said "Lets go in" and opened the laboratory door, gun drawn. There was nothing in there, the interior of the building was demolished and there was slime everywhere. Human and Facehugger corpses lined the floor. One corpse stood out, it was a fully grown Xenomorph. "Well,well well, what do we have here?" he said as he bent over to examine it.

The Leader chuckled. "Wait until we get closer to the nest, this is still the outer perimeter. You decide which way we go" he said, pointing to the front or back of them.
exploding typhoon Posted: 12:21 Aug19 2011 Post ID: 3054885
exploding typhoon
+
"Man, this place is a mess." Kyle said as he looked around, taking in the surroundings. "How many people do you think were here? How many do you think are left? And what the hell killed that thing, Sgt. Fisher?" Kyle started edging closer to Fisher to look over his shoulder.

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." - Inigo Montoya

ss2teengohan Posted: 20:25 Aug19 2011 Post ID: 3055058
ss2teengohan
+
"Well, judging by the size of the laboratory I would say anywhere from 30-50 scientists and other personal. And I'm pretty sure no one is left alive. As to what killed the Xeno.....its seemed to have been done with a very sharp blade. Wait a minute....the skull is missing....No it cant be." Fisher said, standing up.
exploding typhoon Posted: 00:53 Aug20 2011 Post ID: 3055094
exploding typhoon
+
Kyle gave Fisher a look.

"I take it you're familiar with skulls being removed from corpses?"

ss2teengohan Posted: 01:27 Aug20 2011 Post ID: 3055096
ss2teengohan
+
"Yes, a few years back we had a squad of commandos wiped out in the forests of central america. Only one survived, he told us a strange tale of a predator of sorts. Then later some similar stuff happened in LA. We just call these things Predators. They like to hunt things as a challenge. An Xenomorphs make better pray then humans do. It looks like they have begun the hunt." Fisher said.
SerpentKing999 Posted: 03:25 Aug20 2011 Post ID: 3055102
SerpentKing999
+
"These guys sound awesome! I wonder what they look like in action!" Elliot said.
exploding typhoon Posted: 09:06 Aug20 2011 Post ID: 3055143
exploding typhoon
+
"Elliot..."Kyle started slowly, panic creeping into his voice, "That sounds like three things to me. One, it sounds very, very bad, two, it sounds like our problems just got a lot worse, and three...it sounds like the things the survivors of the Gunnison incident reported seeing. Do you think it could be the same kind of creature, Sergeant?" He asked, eyes darting around the room.

"And do you think Elliot's mentally sound?"

« Last edited by exploding typhoon on Aug 20th 2011 »

ss2teengohan Posted: 14:22 Aug20 2011 Post ID: 3055224
ss2teengohan
+
"Of course he is. He just likes to make jokes. As to the same type of creature. I can't say, thats still classified. I think our job may have gotten easier, actually if they are hunting the aliens, then thats less for us to deal with." Fisher said.
exploding typhoon Posted: 14:33 Aug20 2011 Post ID: 3055226
exploding typhoon
+
"But you said that they were in L.A.. I heard stuff was weird there, but nothing to suggest a Xeno presence. And they wiped out a squad of commandos? How can you be sure they aren't a threat?" Kyle asked, but he relaxed a bit at what Fisher said.

ss2teengohan Posted: 01:13 Aug21 2011 Post ID: 3055453
ss2teengohan
+
"I meant predator presence in LA. Not Xenos. and I do not know if they are a threat or not, but if we see one, do not, I repeat do NOT shoot first. Otherwise it may mean the death of us all. now lets continue exploring the lab, we need to see if we can find any traces of where the nexos went" Fisher said
exploding typhoon Posted: 02:02 Aug21 2011 Post ID: 3055456
exploding typhoon
+
"Right. It couldn't hurt to check the security tapes, could it? They might tell us something." Kyle suggested, pulling out his M9 as he followed Fisher.

« Last edited by exploding typhoon on Aug 21st 2011 »

SerpentKing999 Posted: 09:31 Aug21 2011 Post ID: 3055514
SerpentKing999
+
Elliot followed without a word.
Guy117 Posted: 12:54 Aug21 2011 Post ID: 3055559
Guy117
Big Ghey
Post Likes: 3
+
"I say that we go forward."
*He looks at The Lone Wolf and waits for his opinion on the matter.*
ss2teengohan Posted: 18:00 Aug21 2011 Post ID: 3055643
ss2teengohan
+
(real quality roleplaying there SerpentKing. Could you at least TRY to make it seem like you care?)

Fisher drew his gun as well and took point. Each door they came to was clawed open. Evidently the scientists had put the lab on lockdown before they could escape, but to no avail. Signs of a massive battle could be seen everywhere, bullet cases lined the floor and there were human corpses with rib cages burst open along with facehugger corpses. Occasionally there was a Xeno corpse, but those were rare. Around the Xeno corpses there were corrosion marks. Fisher pointed to them "Xeno blood is acidic, the clothes we're wearing are insulated against it, but its not foolproof so watch yourselves." he said. They made their way to the secruity center, here is where most of the fighting took place. Many corpses lined the floors, along with blood and bullet casings. Fisher strode over to the security console and typed in some override codes to break into the system to allow him to have full control of the security center. He looked at the most recent entry, dated a few weeks ago.

Video #51250

A scientist is standing in front of the camera. His face is sweaty and worried. In the background the sounds of fighting can be heard. "Hello? If you are watching this, we failed to contain the threat. The creatures have broken through and we are dead. Im so sorry. The meteor we thought was a great scientific find. We were right. We locked down the lab and are holded up here. We'll hold them off as long as we can. Danielle, Robert, I'm so sorry, I love you both so very mu-.

*A chestburster comes out of the scientists ribcage. The other scientists take aim at it and shoot it dead*

The Video ends.
AK GMAN14 Posted: 18:34 Aug21 2011 Post ID: 3055655
AK GMAN14
Thwipster
Post Likes: 59
+
(Man this RP is starting pick up in the awesome direction!Smile)

*The Lone Wolf was already starting to move deeper through the sewers as he replied to The Untraceable*

Yes. We'll push through to the Serpent Queen and slaughter any Serpent who dare stands in the way.

*Without further word he continued to move through the tunnels.*

« Last edited by AK GMAN14 on Aug 21st 2011 »
SerpentKing999 Posted: 19:08 Aug21 2011 Post ID: 3055678
SerpentKing999
+
(...Ok. o.e)

"That was...interesting..." Elliot said, twitching. He pulled out his 2 ninja-to. "Think there are any Xenos that are still alive and mobile in this lab?"

« Last edited by SerpentKing999 on Aug 21st 2011 »
Displaying Page 5 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close