Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Squarsoft Game Fans

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
dagoth_nabia Posted: 19:28 Feb03 2005 Post ID: 64183
dagoth_nabia
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
It was probably getting too out of hand...its been closed for like, two months and it still has more posts than General Chat, or all of the otherones combined.
I am not an active member. shut up and leave me be. im on like, once a month due to lack of getting here.
problemsolver Posted: 22:45 Feb03 2005 Post ID: 64258
problemsolver
+
Yea, and nice sig dagoth....sounds familiar....any way my favorite squaresoft game is final fantisy 10

Problems solved are limited to specific categories. Problemsolver Inc. cannot be held responsible for the outcome of any problem solved.
^Always read the fine print.^
Thanks Trainer Sapphire for the avy/sig.

Dark Sora Posted: 19:52 Feb04 2005 Post ID: 64667
Dark Sora
Forum GuestMember
+
FFX Rocks!!!
My friend here is about to chop this desk into two half desks. Now knowing this school, it is made of 2 inch thick composite wood and has a mahogony finish, and probably cost $50. Take it away!
"Dragon Stance- HIYA -thump- OWW! That hurt!!!"
Nitrazius Posted: 06:53 Feb05 2005 Post ID: 64875
Nitrazius
Forum GuestMember
+
....you guys are quite young aren't you?

You have to be, if you thought FFX was a great FF.
Is Dr Pepper really a doctor? I'm not sure he's qualified to be a soft drink.
Dark Sora Posted: 17:53 Feb05 2005 Post ID: 65115
Dark Sora
Forum GuestMember
+
I'm older than you think, besides FFX rocks because it was the first FF game that I got, and I think Yuna is pretty stupid in this game, What is your favorite FF game Nitrazius?
My friend here is about to chop this desk into two half desks. Now knowing this school, it is made of 2 inch thick composite wood and has a mahogony finish, and probably cost $50. Take it away!
dagoth_nabia Posted: 21:22 Feb05 2005 Post ID: 65181
dagoth_nabia
Forum GuestMember
+
On 03-Feb-2005 problemsolver said:Yea, and nice sig dagoth....sounds familiar....any way my favorite squaresoft game is final fantisy 10
Ty, i like it, it has more meaning to me than most people could imagine...anyways, Ive never played FFX, but im more of an old, 8 bit and GBA nerd anyways...cept PS2 and Kingdom Hearts, Since like i said before, it has a lot of meaning to me
I am not an active member. shut up and leave me be. im on like, once a month due to lack of getting here.
problemsolver Posted: 11:32 Feb07 2005 Post ID: 65730
problemsolver
+
On 05-Feb-2005 Nitrazius said:....you guys are quite young aren't you?

You have to be, if you thought FFX was a great FF.
I am only 13, but it's my fave because i havent played many sqauresoft games and if i have i dont know it.

Problems solved are limited to specific categories. Problemsolver Inc. cannot be held responsible for the outcome of any problem solved.

sphinx99 Posted: 11:36 Feb07 2005 Post ID: 65732
sphinx99
Forum GuestMember
+
I dont really pay attention to the makers of the game, its the game itself that interests me...
"Oh, Squidgie!" - quote stolen from Sphinx99. I'm Actionshark's best bud... No? I'll pop a shiny plasma cap where it hurts the most if you must disagree. (*tunes radio station*)... cool! Static! My fav channel! (*throws radio at disagreeing person*) DIE!(
problemsolver Posted: 11:39 Feb07 2005 Post ID: 65734
problemsolver
+
Me too

Dark Sora Posted: 17:46 Feb08 2005 Post ID: 66870
Dark Sora
Forum GuestMember
+
Same here, but SquareSoft generally makes good games.
problemsolver Posted: 18:10 Feb08 2005 Post ID: 66884
problemsolver
+
If Kingdom Hearts is a squaresoft game then its my fave squaresoft game

Dark Sora Posted: 16:14 Feb22 2005 Post ID: 78457
Dark Sora
Forum GuestMember
+
Has anyone ever played Star Ocean. I recently bought it, and the graphics arn't so great for a 2-disk game. Anyone know when it came out, must have been before FFX.
problemsolver Posted: 16:15 Feb22 2005 Post ID: 78461
problemsolver
+
I've never played it...never even heard of it

Dark Sora Posted: 16:32 Feb22 2005 Post ID: 78503
Dark Sora
Forum GuestMember
+
It's cool, but im not so sure yet. Haven't played but for 2 maybe 3 hours.
Xtreme gamer Posted: 16:40 Feb22 2005 Post ID: 78520
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
I stopped playin mine.

instagram: solidaritysterl
problemsolver Posted: 16:41 Feb22 2005 Post ID: 78522
problemsolver
+
Oh, ok. Well, tell me if it's good when you've decided I might actually look for it lol

Dark Sora Posted: 18:53 Feb23 2005 Post ID: 79373
Dark Sora
Forum GuestMember
+
Hey Xtreme Gamer, you have Star Ocean?

If you do, how do you get past the part where you have to go get Lady Nel, i got to the hidout place, but those things keep beating me and cliff. Is there any way to have both characters fight at the same time?
Maybe i need to level up.
Dark Sora Posted: 09:15 Mar07 2005 Post ID: 88319
Dark Sora
Forum GuestMember
+
Hey i finally got an avator!!!
Dark Sora Posted: 12:07 Apr16 2005 Post ID: 132843
Dark Sora
Forum GuestMember
+
HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is everyone!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
pimp6005 Posted: 12:46 Apr16 2005 Post ID: 132895
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
this topic died already alot of the people who posted here dont even login anymore
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
Displaying Page 5 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 225157

Post Top
Click to close