Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Utopia Of Dark - The Last Relic

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 15 of 18
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Last     Previous | Next
Craizen Posted: 16:43 Apr02 2012 Post ID: 3104902
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
((Added the pic I forgot))
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
penguinlord352 Posted: 16:58 Apr02 2012 Post ID: 3104908
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
Post Likes: 1
+
((Looks cool))

Garrus kept on running, wondering if his vague plan will work against such a big beast.
Hope this volcano is pretty big.
He intends to lure it into the magma and hopes that the molten metal will kill the creature.

Garm awaits an answer as he watches the emergency procedures commence in the hall.
This must not be something good if these supposedly utopian people are under attack.
Reality-The World RP (It's an MMORPG styled RP: it's never too late to join!)

credit to shay for the sig and Craizen avy.
I'm Sir Walter the Garnet Time-Traveling Assassin of the Gemstone Order.
Guy117 Posted: 16:02 Apr21 2012 Post ID: 3108424
Guy117
Big Ghey
Post Likes: 3
+
*Anthas teleported in front of Garrus and was flying backwards, facing Garrus and their pursuer. He was flying fast enough to stay ahead of Garrus.*

That thing is quite interesting...

*He then turns his head to see how close they are to the volcano.*
penguinlord352 Posted: 20:24 Apr21 2012 Post ID: 3108443
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"Yeah, well, interesting or not, it wants to kill us, so keep you eyes open for the volcano. It's our best bet."
Garm continues to run, picking up more and more speed as the momentum provided by his weight begins to build up. He picks his path carefully based upon years of experience and training that he had to endure before he was even able to transform into Lycan form safely. Those who aren't born Lycan are at risk of disfigurement if they aren't properly prepared for their first transformation.

Guy117 Posted: 21:14 Apr21 2012 Post ID: 3108446
Guy117
Big Ghey
+
*Anthas is facing forward and is able to match Garrus's speed. In the past, Anthas had to travel incredibly long distances in a few seconds so he is able to go beyond light speed for a few moments.*

Heh. We keep going this fast and it might actually lose track of us.

*Anthas knew that probably would not happen*

« Last edited by Guy117 on Apr 21st 2012 »
penguinlord352 Posted: 22:13 Apr21 2012 Post ID: 3108447
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"Hehe...funny. You really know....how...to...make...a...guy...LAUGH!"
He emphasized each word because it was hard to speak at the speed he was running at. He knew that if he missed even one step, it would be over for him...until he regenerate, but that could take months judging by the size of that thing.
C'mon...volcano...for the love of moon rocks, where are you?!

Guy117 Posted: 20:42 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109862
Guy117
Big Ghey
+
"I agree this is taking quite some time. Let us speed things up shall we?"

*With his left hand, Anthas cast a spell on Garrus, which enhanced his speed but Garrus did not have to increase his effort.The spell, in contrast with his more offensive spells, was quite bright.*

(We can't abandon this RP BOIs.)
penguinlord352 Posted: 21:45 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109876
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garrus grunted out a thank you as he moved at double his max speed, not really enjoying the thrill as much, but then again, dying hurts, so he didn't mind too much.
"Getting closer...come on...where is that stupid volcano?!"
Garrus slowly gets higher up on the treeline as he runs, then takes a leap forward in mid air just above the trees to get a better view of the area.
"Still a ways off."
Garrus went back down low to the ground, running as he glowed brightly from the local plantlife.

Craizen Posted: 13:58 May03 2012 Post ID: 3110184
Craizen
A'ight
+
Though the Fauna was still thick, the two should have been able to decipher that the ground was significantly harder underneath. A thinner patch of ground revealed rock. From the vantage point Garrus was at, it dropped off into a enclave, a dirt clearing surrounded by rock on three sides, a narrow entrance the only way out. It appeared as an old and abandoned arena at one time; bones could bee seen sticking out of the ground and breaking apart.

The ground quaked behind them, the thundering footsteps of the giant gaining every closer, even with, the speed the two put forth. It roared, thundering and shaking the ground they were on, causing it too move with a small earthquake, which caused a rock slide straight into the arena. The beast was fully caught up know, peering down and seeing the two figures, it's usually gray and green eyes turning deep read as it leapt down, behind them, creating a massive crater and shockwave that was head right towards the heroes.
penguinlord352 Posted: 14:29 May03 2012 Post ID: 3110191
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garrus thought fast, gathering a lot of strength in his legs to jump up and use the shockwave to get to the volcano even faster. The bones broke beneath his werewolf paws as he sprinted full speed, taking full advantage of the spell cast by Anthas. Just before the shockwave reached them, Garrus took off into the air with a high leap that some animal enthusiasts might even describe as graceful.
"Brace for impact!"

Guy117 Posted: 21:48 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110795
Guy117
Big Ghey
+
*Anthas observes Garrus's impressive jump for a few moments.*
Nicely done...
*He then spins around once and vanishes. He then reappears at Garrus's landing area or at least where he thinks Garrus will land.*
penguinlord352 Posted: 22:13 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110802
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garrus lands about ten yards ahead of Anthas and does a perfect combat roll to remove the landing shock and prevent the need for regeneration time. In this moment, Garrus has become a literal case of 'hitting the ground running.'
"C'mon Anthas, move it or lose it!"

Guy117 Posted: 20:05 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110971
Guy117
Big Ghey
+
*He teleports again appearing next to Garrus and continues to fly above the ground, matching Garrus's speed.*

I believe we are almost at the volcano.
Craizen Posted: 17:11 May10 2012 Post ID: 3111650
Craizen
A'ight
+
They were close now, and Leila was working on her way out. The Kokobaru still stormed behind them though.

"ANYONE HELP!" she shouted, anger creeping in her voice. She was in hearing range now.

Their tour guide simply paused and checked a display on a PDA like object.

"Please, do not worry, our forces will have things under control. Let us continue? Now, to answer your question, those that misuse it our simply apprehended. Some are reformed, others are executed. Simple as that. Cruel I know, but the destruction it is able to cause at times is something to beware. For the most part, we do not have issues. The naturals are a proud and well controlled bunch. And with our technology, we can always fight back. I take it you must be able to control or are familiar with this energy? Not many come asking about it."

Xan headed down a hall after the explosions quaked, and knocked on the Governor's door.

An older voice, firm but soft spoke.

"Enter."

Xan pushed the doors open in dramatic fashion, as per usual.

"Governor Kazega, I take it you have heard the explosions?"

Kazega looked up from the papers he was looking at.

"Yes, and I was wondering where my most trusted Military Advisor was at." The reply was quick, almost smarting, but the next question revealed why he was so easily manipulated.

"What shall we do?" There was no plan of action behind the question, no knowledge, it was like a child asking for help from his father. Xan smiled smugly in his mind.

"I say we squelch this rebels with our full force, I say we can have this done by tomorrow and end the rebellion."

Their a deep laugh. "Well by God, do it!"
penguinlord352 Posted: 17:26 May10 2012 Post ID: 3111663
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"You could say that...I am something very similar to what you call 'naturals'. But likely far more in tune with the forces the energy connects to than any other living thing. I sustain myself using it, for example. I haven't eaten, nor slept, in a very long time. I won't go into time specific details, since my time schedule and yours are likely very different."
Garm emits a small amount of dust sized BPE particles from his body, creating a very thin cloud of the energy around him.
"See? I'm drawing out the latent energy from around us. Though there is more than normal, likely due to the proximity of the devices in this place that can manipulate the energy I'd guess."
He is cautious, and the true reason he emitted the BPE particles was to make his body ethereal in case someone tries to seize him as research material or something like that.

____________________________________________________________________________________

"I think we found your friend!"
Garm simultaneously frees her and picks her up, holding her as he runs on three limbs now, still barreling towards the volcano.
"Anthas, catch!"
He tosses her at Anthas, knowing he will catch her and trusting in his regenerative power to survive this attempt at defeating the beast chasing them.

« Last edited by penguinlord352 on May 10th 2012 »

Craizen Posted: 17:41 May10 2012 Post ID: 3111668
Craizen
A'ight
+
Before Garrus can throw her he grabs on to him and reverses it, extending trixon to create an extra limb for herself and to balance, and throws him back at Anthas as she rolls the ground to slow her sudden escape and fall. She stood up and spat the dust out her mouth and cleaner herself up some. She extended the lower part of her arm in shimmering green trixon, creating a blade as sharp as it was tough.

"I thank you for saving me, but first off, who the hell and what are you? And WHERE do you GET OFF throwing a lady?"

With the speed the two had took off with, the Kokobaru were some distance behind them. However, Leila's original captors were closing in again, the casters of the group charging a green energy in their staffs.

« Last edited by Craizen on May 10th 2012 »
penguinlord352 Posted: 19:26 May10 2012 Post ID: 3111692
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garrus let loose a ferocious roar. He is unfazed by the Trixon, used to seeing strange things by this point in his life, let alone this adventure.
"I'm an ally! Anthas said he knew you, and since I was planning on leading that big thing back there head first into the volcano, I figured you might not want to be going in with me. Since, you know, you aren't an immortal regenerating werewolf and all. And because of your antics, we're being surrounded. So, thanks a lot."
He sweeps aside some of the Casters and throws them at the beast, despite the distance between them and it.

Craizen Posted: 20:02 May10 2012 Post ID: 3111693
Craizen
A'ight
+
Leila shakes her head when she realizes Garrus said Anthas. "Wait Anthas is here?"

She ducked under a blast and moved to a new location.

"I do not have time to deal with these idiots! AAUGH."

She morphs her other arm into a sniper rifle, a compact version with no kick, a benefit to the Trixon. The sword becomes a shield and she wraps that arm around Garrus and pulls him, most likely as an extra meat shield when she heard regenerating. She lifts her left arm over his right shoulder and aims.

"Die."

She fired the first shot and dropped a caster, quickly turning and moving, letting off several shots, each powerful round going through the skulls as they fell from the trees. The rest of the tribe scurried off to safety, sending threats off as they did. She dropped one more that lingered too much. She let go of Garrus and returned bother her arms to normal.

"Well, that was the annoyance of my life."

She finally stopped and looked Garrus up and Down.

"Werewolf...Interesting."

« Last edited by Craizen on May 10th 2012 »
penguinlord352 Posted: 23:05 May10 2012 Post ID: 3111726
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"Don't look at me like I'm research material, woman. Now move before you get caught in that thing's path!"
Garrus is somewhat angry that he was just used as a human shield, but he decided to address that fact later on, after the beast was dead.
Anthas, you have horrible taste in female friends.
The live shield really made Garrus evaluate her as one of the lowest and least morally in tune people he has ever med.

« Last edited by penguinlord352 on May 17th 2012 »

Guy117 Posted: 21:51 May13 2012 Post ID: 3112411
Guy117
Big Ghey
+
*Anthas comes flying in with the Kokobaru somewhat near him.*
"I thought it was a decent idea to buy you some time."
*He stops and looks at Leila for a moment."
"Looks like we finally found you but we have a more pressing issue to deal with at the moment."
Displaying Page 15 of 18
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close