Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Utopia Of Dark - The Last Relic

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 17 of 18
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 15 | 16 | 17 | Last     Previous | Next
nightmare2 Posted: 12:51 Jul16 2012 Post ID: 3129987
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
"I am Riku and I fell through a hole."

The girl whoever she was was kinda heavy and uncomfortable so Riku tried to push her off as he didn't like be crushed against the ground. He showed no fear of the gun pressed against himself.

"No like this position lemme sit up, I'll let you keep the gun against my skull."
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
penguinlord352 Posted: 16:48 Jul16 2012 Post ID: 3130093
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
Post Likes: 1
+
Garrus jumped into the fray first, getting the upper half of his body blasted off by the enemy captain. Before any witty remarks could be made, Garrus began to regenerate. Garm rose behind him in a swirling cloud of BPE,Dark MAE, and Light MAE, using the BPE to balance the other two so they wouldn't clash and explode like Dark and Light MAE usually does.

"Really, Garrus? You're that easily hit?"

Garrus fully regenerates in his beastly form.

"I don't have to worry about dying, so...yeah, evasion isn't at the top of my list when a fight starts."

Garm sighs, then directs a blast of Light MAE at the enemy captain, waiting to see his reaction.
Reality-The World RP (It's an MMORPG styled RP: it's never too late to join!)

credit to shay for the sig and Craizen avy.
I'm Sir Walter the Garnet Time-Traveling Assassin of the Gemstone Order.
Craizen Posted: 15:19 Jul18 2012 Post ID: 3130594
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
The captain throws up his arm, which holds a shield of black MAE, that reacts and re-funnlles the energy of the explosion back at Garm. He holds his other arm and two powerful energy cannons fold out and rapid fire on the two brothers, the shots precise and accurate.

Leila gets up, the gun still being held at Riku's head until Ziedi puts a hand on her wrist.

"Let him be, he's harmless to us at the moment.
"Are you kidding! You of all peoples know not to leave a stone unturned.
"Maybe, but this isn't earth, we-

Valencia cut him off. "I know you two are discussing things, but we need keep moving. We need to get to the originals before or other group reaches their destination. You, you can come with us. Just don't get in the way."

Leila begrudging puts her hand back to normal and keeps moving, Ziedi right behind trying to set a pace to keep up and talk to Riku.
penguinlord352 Posted: 19:29 Jul18 2012 Post ID: 3130647
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garm does't react, but then again, with Garrus there, he doesn't have to. Garrus took all the hits, even the deflected explosion, acting the human shield while Garm carefully formed a solid mass of BPE.

"Now then, I wonder how you'll deal with this."

Garm alters gravity around the solid orb of BPE, spiraling it around himself down to the ground and shooting it off at the captain's feet at high speeds. Though he may appear to be playing around, if BPE is so highly concentrated that it takes on solid form, whatever it touches won't get away unscathed.

Garrus finished fully regenerating right after the orb passed beneath him. He'd never taken that many fatal attacks at once before, not even against the big fire guy from before.

"You really don't have any fighting spirit do you?"

Garrus lets loose a howl, shaking the walls of the room with the soundwaves. The genius and the beast are about to let loose on that poor unsuspecting captain.

nightmare2 Posted: 22:03 Jul18 2012 Post ID: 3130694
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"What are originals and does she always jump on people and point a gun at dem?"

He hops up and walks aside Zeidi and looks around some more at the place he was brought to, however he quickly lost interest as he found it quite boring. Instead he started humming to himself, then stopped and started skipping then stopped that and began humming again and generally acted like any little kid would.

"I'm hungry and bored, can we play a game? Do you have food, candy?"

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Craizen Posted: 16:36 Jul19 2012 Post ID: 3130833
Craizen
A'ight
+
"Yeah, pretty much, she's more of a shoot first, ask later if your still kicking. Though honestly, that's pretty much her job."

Ziedi was curious about riku, but was getting annoyed at how slow their pace was becoming, the others were getting quite a ways ahead. He dug through his bag, finding something chocolate coated for Riku. He got less annoyed when he began to realize that this newcomer probably wasn't this old.

"Hey, how old are you? But nvm mind that. We need to move to catch up, that means running or I'm going to have to carry you on my back."

The captain moved seamlessly to the left in a flash, his boots a special breed. They eliminated most friction while keeping the necessary grip, and basically manipulated the physical gravity around the person. He dash again then launched himself, releasing a round of ten mini cannons, five on each hand, that fired a more disruptive/disintegration type blast. They came just as fast and accurate, as the captain still moved mid air to avoid Garrus and Garm's onslaught.
nightmare2 Posted: 18:38 Jul19 2012 Post ID: 3130860
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"I'm eight and a half years old, why you ask? And I can run!!"

Riku was in fact eight and a half and could in fact run, he picked up the pace to a light jog while waiting for the man to also run. He was unsure why exactly they needed to move faster but assumed he would find out soon.

« Last edited by nightmare2 on Jul 20th 2012 »

penguinlord352 Posted: 22:50 Jul19 2012 Post ID: 3130895
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garrus just keeps taking the hits and regenerating, slowly moving to corner the captain. The sight of such a terrifying beast continuously healing from such deadly attacks and pressing forward is one of nightmares.

"Keep it up Garrus."

Garm is hit several times by the captain's attacks through small openings in the field of MAE and BPE surrounding him, but he absorbs the missed shots and uses the energy to heal himself and provide a boost to the power of his allies' MAE.

"I'm almost ready."

Craizen Posted: 14:45 Jul21 2012 Post ID: 3131267
Craizen
A'ight
+
Ziedi smiled. "Well good." He said as he picked up speed to just below a sprint.

"We are going on a rescue mission, a very important one, so we must hurry.

He really didn't have much experience with kids, but he thought, what the hell, this one looked like he could hold his own. Valencia called back, a light marker up ahead signaling their exit.

The captain sneered and changed his guns to deal with Garrus, as he now began to fire solid six foot panels of energy at the two in the same fashion, so combined plate covered quite a bit of area. His men and carefully moved out of range while still dealing with Warlic and Yulgar. To intensify, he moved in a circular shape around them to close them in with the barrage.
penguinlord352 Posted: 16:38 Jul21 2012 Post ID: 3131296
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Both Garm and Garrus did the same thing to avoid them; go over. The brothers literally lept over the energy walls, letting them all collide.

Garrus's speed enabled him to get in front of the captain just as he was firing another shot at Garm, coming in low on all fours in preparation for one of the attacks in the Lycan Fist that could be classified as 'tricky'.

"Lycan Fist: Scything claws!"

Garrus put one hand firmly on the ground and then made a feint with his legs, twisting around to make it look like a kick, but then at the last second flipped over to the other hand and went into a perfect handstand, bringing his feet down on the captain's weapons.

Garm didn't wait to see it it was a success or not. He made blades out of BPE and sent them flying at the captain's back.

Craizen Posted: 19:13 Jul23 2012 Post ID: 3131825
Craizen
A'ight
+
The captain head butted Garrus as his weapons went down, and actually this was a duck too, but not being used to fighting smaller opponents, blades hit there mark, and we went flat on top of Garrus. Yulgar peeled him off, Warlic behind them, the two done.

"Excellent work. Let's go.

Valencia blasted through the shallow wall and Halo jumped into a expansive, deep circular room. The explosion had created a rushing of air, signaling what was ahead. They were at the top of probably close to a thousand foot drop. Leila was right behind and jumped too, using her Trixon to create a lightweight glider. Cysero seemed to be waiting on Riku and Ziedi. Ziedi called out.

"It's okay ,I can manipulate wind!" Cysero nodded, then jumped after the two ladies.

« Last edited by Craizen on Jul 23rd 2012 »
penguinlord352 Posted: 19:36 Jul23 2012 Post ID: 3131839
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garrus and Garm follow close behind Warlic and Yulgar, Garrus being helped by Garm's BPE cloud until his regeneration completes.

"Where to next?"

"Hopefully a more open space. I can't fight too well in this tight area."

Garm looks at Garrus with a doubtful glare.

"Quit complaining, keep running. I'll crush you if you don't focus on doing a good job. This is important."

"Y'know, I've been wondering, but why are we getting involved in this?"

Garm doesn't answer. In truth, he doesn't really know why either. But he keeps justifying it to himself that he is doing this to restore the balance of the BPE and MAE in this world.

nightmare2 Posted: 23:52 Jul23 2012 Post ID: 3131909
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Riku was having fun and jumping down seemed like a lot more fun, so he didn't hesitate at all in jumping after the other three. Though he wondered slightly why they couldn't take some stairs along with how well this person could manipulate wind. Riku didn't like going splat. Seemed painful.

"What happen now?!"

Craizen Posted: 14:07 Nov24 2012 Post ID: 3175444
Craizen
A'ight
+
Ziedi whipped up a powerful Gale that he used to guide down he and Riku until they lightly touched the ground feet first. The room was massive, their drop down didn't do it justice when they looked up. While the ancient MAE leaders were indeed trapped, stuck in machines draining them of their power, everything seemed to convene at the center, a symbol atop a raised circular platform, merely six feet all around. It seemed to be a symbol of light...or rather the light that shines through the dark. The moon. Valencia and Cysero went to work, freeing the Elders, though sadly, screams of pain followed each release. As the Elders were freed from their bonds, they faded off into dust and light MAE, the energy flow the only keeping them alive. A look of relief passed onto each of their faces though. One survived though, for the moment, coughing as Cysero brought him over to where Ziedi was standing. He had grave look on his face but was making sure the last Elder surviving was comfortable. It was silent until the raspy voice spoke.

"My fallen brothers and I thank you for releasing us from our bonds. I..we are eternally grateful, no matter what you say."

"Hey old man, what's under here?"

Valencia scowled at him and was about to strike Ziedi for being so nonchalant, until the elder laughed.

"That my friend, is the moon."

Ziedi looked rather puzzled, but the faces on Cysero and Valencia spoke of something much deeper behind the statement.

"Your kidding me Elder, that's...that's Lore of Lore. Non-Exsistent."

"All Lore stems from somewhere, you seemed to have proven that to yourself. And if you can find the Lore, you can find the deeper Lore, the creationary point."

"But Elder! It's stil-"

"But nothing! The moon resides here, and in fact, she is the only thing Lord Zinsoth probably fears."

Ziedi raised an eyebrow at that.

"How do you know about him?"

A coy smile. "I am the wise man you know. Simply put, he put us all here. The time stuck here released that from the depth of our memories."

The room seemed to be quiet for the time being at that.

((Hey you pengy, just try to jump to the lair of the two evil leaders))

« Last edited by Craizen on Nov 24th 2012 »
penguinlord352 Posted: 16:38 Nov24 2012 Post ID: 3175482
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garm suddenly stopped, startled by the sharp drop in the amount of energy and at the sudden succession of the Elder's deaths. Though he was far from them by now, he could FEEL them. It hurt. It hurt a lot. It felt like a small part of him had just been ripped out. He reflected on this briefly, realizing he was far more connected to the BPE and MAE than he'd initially believed.

"The Elders..."

Then he sensed her. He wasn't sure how he knew it was a woman or who she was, but he felt her reaching out into the energy streams-into him. It wasn't an uncomfortable experience, but it truly felt like an old friend was embracing him and whispering 'I'm home?'. It unnerved him. He realizes the others were silently watching him and he simply began moving forward again, and they did too. He figured their allies had likely answered his brother's questions, but he knew that only he had felt her reaching out.

Luna?

nightmare2 Posted: 16:12 Nov25 2012 Post ID: 3175773
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"Okay so what happen now?"

Riku was eating the bar of chocolate that Ziedi had given to him earlier, not really understanding what was going on. Though he figured something bad and saddening was happening. The old guys that had disappeared for some strange reason seemed to hold an importance of sorts.

Craizen Posted: 06:38 Nov26 2012 Post ID: 3175947
Craizen
A'ight
+
Ziedi was still lost, but Leila was thinking about.

"I always heard the legend, human logic betrays it though, and for good reason. Many of the relics were hidden on earth itself right? As humankind was never advanced enough to realize what they had?"

The elder nodded his head and smiled. "Absolutely, my dear. And the one watching them all was the Fair Luna, the moon herself. And now, she will be your guide to your salvation, keep her safe."

The elder seemed to fading, fast.

[color-lightgreen]"Get him out of here, we'll figure out the rest now.[/color]

Valencia and Cysero nodded, taking the elder, and going out the exit and back topside.

Xan and Noxus stopped, they could hear, no feel the others coming.

"Well well, it appears we have company, don't we?"
penguinlord352 Posted: 09:19 Nov26 2012 Post ID: 3175968
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"Yes."

"It appears you do."

Garm and Garrus had broken down the door in the instant the words were uttered. The BPE phenomenon and the immortal werewolf stood in the doorway, warily sizing up their two opponents. These two probably had a lot of tricks up their sleeves.

Craizen Posted: 17:15 Dec02 2012 Post ID: 3177502
Craizen
A'ight
+
An alarm started going of inside the room. Evidently Valencia and Cysero's exit had notified the guards. Leila went on the defense, her left arm going into a light machine gun and her right into a shield. Ziedi started to draw his scythe before she told him no.

"No, focus on getting her out. From what little I know and the Elder verified, she's important, extremely important. I'll take care of the guards."

"You sure? Their weaponary is pretty advanced, way ahead of anything we've thought of, including you."

She shrugged. "You forget I've been around, kid. Just get her out!"

And she brought down the first incoming guard with a quick shot to the head. Ziedi nodded and examined the mechanism, consisting of three pillars and a few rune symbols he started to manipulate.

"But I have no idea what I'm doing."

He said quietly to himself.

Xan and Noxus had felt the same shift Garm had, but Noxus was getting a message in his ear.

"We have a problem in the chamber. It appears someone released the Elders."

"And? Old Codgers should have died."

"One survived and is currently on a escape path out with the two others."

Xan seemed to be thinking. "Any others?"

"Reports show two. One shape shifting type assassin, evidently Trixon from initial scans, and a clawed ruffian looking manipulating the control panel."

Xan eyes narrowed at control panel.

"They know. We need to move."

The two moved simultaneously, creating a solid wall of MAE in between them and their pursuers. It lasted long enough for them to be gone after it disappeared and was strong enough to eviscerate even Garrus if tried jumping through. Doors slamming and a window crashing indicated their flight path out.

Ziedi was still manipulating the tiles, trying to figure out the sequence. Each one he manged to to move correctly lit, but a misstep reset them. Even more so their were multiple steps to each tile, a total of ten and a serious number of combinations.
penguinlord352 Posted: 20:51 Dec02 2012 Post ID: 3177548
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"That sounded rather suspicious. Shouldn't we, I don't know, follow them?"

Garm directed this inquiry at Warlic and Yulgar, who had yet to say anything about the flight of the two enemies.

Garrus was already picking up on the scent the two gave off and was preparing to track them.

"Shouldn't be too hard to track them down."

Garm focused on the disturbance as they waited on an answer, feeling the presence reaching out to him once more. He wondered where the name Luna had sprung up from, but he theorized that she had reached out to him as some kind of envoy of the energy he was so attuned to. It was the energy that recognized this female presence, not him.

Displaying Page 17 of 18
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 15 | 16 | 17 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close