Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Utopia Of Dark - The Last Relic

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 18
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 16 | 17 | Last     Previous | Next
Craizen Posted: 12:17 Oct15 2011 Post ID: 3068948
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
((Fine..And I guess everyone could narrate like we all know what's going on and have converstaions with eachother in the process, good way to introduce ideas if you have any))

Ziedi popped his eyes open. He could feel another energy, something that wasn't totally human.He groggily got up charged a little light energy to wake himself up. The place really was pitch black, though shadows still seemed to be cast. Odd he thought to himself. He felt his back and sides, checking for his weapons and injuries. He felt fine, but stumbled a bit. He clasped his hands together and his armored light pieces began to glow, creating a pool of light around him, which actually made his shadow disappear, even more disturbing to him.

"Hello?" he called out.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
penguinlord352 Posted: 15:19 Oct15 2011 Post ID: 3068989
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
Post Likes: 1
+
((Sounds good to me. I just figured I'd try to put my posts similar to yours to help me think a bit on how I wanted to intro Garm. Until the plot thickens a little, I won't be much of a source of ideas, though I might hit upon one or two if I really think about it for a while.))

As Garm heard the sound of Zeidi getting up and saw the light he generated, he instinctively retreated back beyond the edge of the light, where Zeidi wouldn't see him clearly.

He seems...familiar. Perhaps I saw him once or twice in one of the military bases.

Garm was taking stock of the situation before Zeidi called out. Now that Zeidi had initiated the possibility of conversation, Garm knew he might have a bit of an upperhand. He still couldn't shake the faint feeling of nostalgia he got when he looked at Zeidi.

"Hello."
Reality-The World RP (It's an MMORPG styled RP: it's never too late to join!)

credit to shay for the sig and Craizen avy.
I'm Sir Walter the Garnet Time-Traveling Assassin of the Gemstone Order.
Craizen Posted: 15:28 Oct15 2011 Post ID: 3068991
Craizen
A'ight
+
He cracked his neck out of habit.
Well at least someone is here, he thought to himself.

His dad's military training instinctively told him to not trust anyone at first, even your own men. He spoke a few words, and the soft light surrounding him rapidly expanded to about a fifty foot radius, providing him time to react if need be.

"Friend or Foe? Either way, step where I can see you."

Little creatures of the zone were popping their heads out, or rather, you could see bright eyes of yellow and green roving about.
penguinlord352 Posted: 19:45 Oct15 2011 Post ID: 3069041
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garm slowly steps into the light, his footsteps echoing. He still holds his bow at the ready, just in case. Not sure whether to trust Zeidi or not, he felt he had to move a little bit further in upon sighting the eyes roaming about.

"I'm not too sure myself. Who are you?"

Garm wasn't sure why this glowing man looked so familiar. It was really bugging him, like a small pebble stuck in one's shoe would irritate a person.

Craizen Posted: 20:04 Oct15 2011 Post ID: 3069046
Craizen
A'ight
+
Ziedi looked a bit closer...couldn't be could it? It'd had been years. The made another hand sign and the light became a circle of fire. He wasn't attacking, just defensive. He closed it in closer.

"Drop the bow. State your name. Or I will fry you."

He was nervous, despite his usually level head. He hated not knowing what was going on. The little creatures that were mentioned earlier seemd to vanish for a little bit. Where they hiding in the shadows? he thought to himself.

Narrate: Seems our first two heroes have gotten into a tussle. Sort of. Wonder how long it will take them to realize the common goal.
Nonentity Posted: 20:13 Oct15 2011 Post ID: 3069047
Nonentity
Post Likes: 0
+
((K, so I'm not sure if I'm in. Is my character approved?))

^Thanks to Yogi_Bear for the awesome sig^
Craizen Posted: 20:16 Oct15 2011 Post ID: 3069048
Craizen
A'ight
+
((It Should Be.))
penguinlord352 Posted: 20:19 Oct15 2011 Post ID: 3069049
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"I can't drop the bow, as it is very precious to me. My name, that I don't care about. Garm Plasmal."

Garm's grip on the bow had tightened after Zeidi ordered him to drop it. He never really did like submitting to anyone who had something to hold over him, like a ring of fire. As he tightened his grip and the flames came closer, the bow's appearance became clear.

"This bow is called Nidhogg. It shoots lightning, which, last I checked, is faster than fire."

The bow, now illuminated by flame, appeared to be covered in black scales and the bowstring was reddish, similar to the supposed color of mythical black dragons.

Old ally or old enemy. That's what it has come down to here. I have to find out first though. Can't have friendly fire added to my charges.

"Who are you?"

Craizen Posted: 20:31 Oct15 2011 Post ID: 3069053
Craizen
A'ight
+
He kinda laughed, shaking his head.

"But I bet it can out run the speed of light. I'm the same away about my sycthe. It is an precious thing to me. Plasmal huh? Curious. My name is Ziedi, Ziedi Haru. The secret weapon of unknown descent."

He sharpend his gaze on him, not liking to be defied. It was a bit knew to him actually. Not many people dared to defy someone who could do what he could.
penguinlord352 Posted: 20:38 Oct15 2011 Post ID: 3069054
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"Not much can outrun the speed of my BPE either."

The flames behind Garm disappear, but the remaining flames reveal the cause to be a wall of black energy. The name Zeidi Haru was sticking in his head, and he knew he had met this person somewhere before.

"I'm a secret weapon of known descent. Ironic, isn't it?"

Craizen Posted: 20:44 Oct15 2011 Post ID: 3069055
Craizen
A'ight
+
"It is." His eyes went wide for second. Garm just created a black section, and his shadow returned, as a little creature popped out of it. It was like his own shadow was trying to eat him.

So I was correct. So were definetely not on earth anymore.This is not good.

Ziedi looked at him. "Interesting use of energy. BPE you call it? Fitting. Though completely useless, for your protection at least."
ss2teengohan Posted: 20:49 Oct15 2011 Post ID: 3069056
ss2teengohan
+
There was a blinding flash of white and purple light and Edward appeared in the middle of the two others. He had been practicing his teleportation in a special room he had built himself. In the middle of his jump through the space/time complex, he had felt a shift, and instead of appearing on the other side of the room, he found himself in a strange black room between two people, one holding a bow, the other wasnt holding anything.

Unsure of what to do, he materialized a psychic blade and got into a fighting stance, suspicious.

And so Ed had come into the first zone, will his suspicion cause him to fight the others, or will they calm the psychic prodigy before blood can be shed?
Craizen Posted: 20:54 Oct15 2011 Post ID: 3069057
Craizen
A'ight
+
The flames swarmed around the trio even more so know. The heat got a lot more intense, pushing the BPE out of existence.

Teleportation? Well this is new. Maybe he's the reason we're all here. What a fool for showing his face.

Ziedi guantlet's gleamed in the fire as he sneered.

"Who are you, and you have five seconds to explain before I put five neat little holes in you."

He looks like he's about to be shredded, by the look of things.
penguinlord352 Posted: 20:58 Oct15 2011 Post ID: 3069059
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
The BPE wall roars back up and blots out the flames behind Garm.

"BPE, or Black Particle Energy, is the energy generated normally only by Black Holes and is what holds existence together in the form of gravity. Flames won't blot it out."

Garm has his bow in the ready position, lightning crackling between the bowstring and the main part of the bow, aimed at Ed.

"Teleportation is an interesting means by which we could have been brought here."

Guy117 Posted: 21:04 Oct15 2011 Post ID: 3069060
Guy117
Big Ghey
Post Likes: 3
+
*Moments before Zinsoth created Utopia of Dark two figures were near the center of the Universe. One of these beings was Anthas Cronqvist. The other being was a member of the same species as Anthas but he was twice the size of Anthas.His name was Thel'Kuzod. They had both noticed Zinsoth at the center of the Universe.*

"Anthas what do you think he is doing? Not many people ever come through here let alone stay this long."

"I'm not sure my friend."

"He must be up to something."

"Regardless of his intentions, we cannot act until he does..."

"True...Wait. Anthas watch out!"

*The moment Anthas turned to see what was approaching he was knocked out by one of the many objects flying towards the center of the Universe due to Zinsoth's actions.
When Anthas awakened he was in almost completely dark room with 3 figures who seemed to be in a conflict with each other. His body then completely recovered and starting glowing normally lighting up the area around him. He stood up, floating as he normally does and faces the 3 beings.*

« Last edited by Guy117 on Oct 15th 2011 »
Craizen Posted: 21:10 Oct15 2011 Post ID: 3069061
Craizen
A'ight
+
Without a hitch, the wall of flames re-extends around around the new being. They were less intense now, however. Ziedi didn't dare waste energy recklessly with unknown enemies. He focused as a spear of fire melting from the flames around them targeted at the newcomer. He was really not in the mood anymore. He doesn't even wait for a response as it goes hurtling towards him.

"Say your friendly at it goes poof."

Zinsoth relaxed the top of the twisted path he had contructed, even laughing at the two who were unfortunate enough to be near him when he created his world.

"Fools. They should have respond sooner."
Guy117 Posted: 21:25 Oct15 2011 Post ID: 3069063
Guy117
Big Ghey
Post Likes: 3
+
*Observing many races across the cosmos has made Anthas understand the psychology of many beings. He had expected that one if not all of these beings would be hostile towards him. He formed a strong barrier around his left arm and used it to block the spear of fire. Then he spoke to everyone in the room*
"You should all stand down. Fighting each other will not solve anything right now. We do not even know where we are."

« Last edited by Guy117 on Oct 15th 2011 »
penguinlord352 Posted: 21:29 Oct15 2011 Post ID: 3069064
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"Unless you can prove that none of you are my enemy, I cannot stand down based upon common logic. I do not wish to be helplessly attacked out of the blue."

Garm's back has a pair of BPE arms and hands sticking out like strange attachments to his clothes. They are holding what appears to be a BPE version of Nidhogg, except it has a BPE arrow instead of lightning.

"Now, who would like to go first, hm?"

Craizen Posted: 21:32 Oct15 2011 Post ID: 3069066
Craizen
A'ight
+
"Honestly, I'm only fighting you, the elephant in the room. Though honestly, I'm bored already."

He sat down cross legged, the fire turning back into the soft light. He closed his eyes and hummed softly. It seemed he had checked out, but he was really examing Anthas. This was just too much to handle currently. His father really should have let him on the field more. The light barrier blindingly flashed at that thought. He was a little hurt at not knowing his dad's fate. At not know the fate of the Earth, how many lives were lost.

I mean, he shold realize they were other races out in the world right? Some stronger than he? But alas, at least he as a soft side.
ss2teengohan Posted: 21:32 Oct15 2011 Post ID: 3069067
ss2teengohan
+
Ed used his telepathy to tap into everyones minds. He learned that they were mysteriously brought here as well, just like he was. "I am not your enemy, and I did not bring any of you here. I do possess the power to teleport, but I cant teleport others. And if I did bring you here, why would I show up?"

He got out of his fighting stance, but still kept the psychic blade activated, just in case.
Displaying Page 2 of 18
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 16 | 17 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close