Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Utopia Of Dark - The Last Relic

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 18
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 16 | 17 | Last     Previous | Next
Craizen Posted: 21:43 Oct15 2011 Post ID: 3069068
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
"Why not? It is not like you wouldn't have a reason not to. We are all still confused at this."

He breathed in, then out, in then out, regulation his energy flow. The sky began to change, rapidly. The dark clinging to everything in the field changed to a bright flood of sunlight, or the closest thing to it. The area was forrest like, everything seemed to be alive, except wild life was nonexisitant. With the appearnce of light, the shadow creatures disappeared, but a gate, a massive gate at least five miles out appeared, though it had not opened yet.

Ziedi stood up, curious to the new developments.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
penguinlord352 Posted: 21:57 Oct15 2011 Post ID: 3069070
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
Post Likes: 1
+
Garm decided that since none of the other's were going to attack, at least not yet, he could also relax. The BPE faded just before the sunlight came and he slung Nidhogg across his back.

"Now what?"

Garm isn't happy at this sudden change. He didn't think there were trees in the room, or living ones in the general area for that matter.
Reality-The World RP (It's an MMORPG styled RP: it's never too late to join!)

credit to shay for the sig and Craizen avy.
I'm Sir Walter the Garnet Time-Traveling Assassin of the Gemstone Order.
ss2teengohan Posted: 00:40 Oct16 2011 Post ID: 3069080
ss2teengohan
Post Likes: 0
+
"im just as confused as you are. But whatever, Im getting out of here, good luck with this." Ed closes his eyes and imagines his room. Then he attempts to teleport to it. Theres a flash of purple energy....and nothing happens.

"Son of a b***. Well it looks like we're all stuck here, so we may as well introduce ourselves. I'm Edward, you can call me Ed." Ed says
penguinlord352 Posted: 11:11 Oct16 2011 Post ID: 3069117
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"Agent Garm Plasmal of the United Forces of Earth. You can either call me Garm or Agent 352. I don't really care which."

Garm forms a solid mass of BPE in the shape of a bar stool and sits down on it. He is thankful for his special goggles, as he is using them to run Zeidi's name through the military files stored in the goggles' memory.

"Who are you, skeleton? Some sort of embodiment of Death?"

Garm's sarcasm is evident in the question, but not meant to be offensive. He pulls a small book out of his pocket and starts to flip through it as the goggles continue the scan of Zeidi's name.

Craizen Posted: 12:20 Oct16 2011 Post ID: 3069127
Craizen
A'ight
+
"As stated, I'm Ziedi Haru, also of the U.F.E. 352 huh? Weren't you in jail at one point?"

He generated a pocket of hot air below him, and without waiting for an answer launched himself into the air, creating pockets as he went. If he really thought about it, he could extremely fast. He keep going until he sharply hit the top of the zone, unexpected to him. He floated back down and rubbed his neck.

"Well that was unpleasent."
penguinlord352 Posted: 12:22 Oct16 2011 Post ID: 3069128
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"I was in jail for doing the right thing."

Garm feels no need to explain himself to someone who hasn't earned his respect. He is reading through the little data he has on file regarding Zeidi.

"Didn't get too much field experience, eh?"

Craizen Posted: 13:07 Oct16 2011 Post ID: 3069136
Craizen
A'ight
+
He cut his eyes a little bit, about to go into the lie. Well, it had some.

"My father was a high ranking general. I did what I could with all the laws dictating my use in battle. More when I could act without being noticed."

He huffed; it was always a touchy subject, especially with he and his father. He held up an element over each of his figner, twirl a tiny orb of each. He had always wondered what the point of having hours of training when you couldn't use it.

Some of the tree began to move about. It seemed the sentient guards roved about during the light, and the creatures ruled the night.
Guy117 Posted: 21:12 Oct16 2011 Post ID: 3069201
Guy117
Big Ghey
Post Likes: 3
+
*Seeing that everyone was getting along for now, Anthas introduced himself just like they did.*

"My name is Anthas Cronqvist. You can say that I am a guardian and observer of the Universe along with several other who are like me but originated from other races, one from each race specifically. I was once human many years ago..."

*He then remembered that prior to this he was with his closest friend, Thel'Kuzod. What could have happened to him?*

Oh no...

*Every member of Anthas' race share a strong connection to each other and can even communicate mentally through this connection. Anthas tried to communicate with Thel but their strong connection had become very faint.*

He may still be alive somewhere. Stay strong my friend...

*Anthas began to observe the room to see how the 4 of them are to advance. The gate got his attention.*

Look. That gate over there.
penguinlord352 Posted: 21:33 Oct16 2011 Post ID: 3069206
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"Yeah, what about it?"

Garm is a bit bothered by the moving trees and is, at the moment, keeping a very close watch on them.

"I'd say we worry about the moving trees first, then think about getting out of here. Anyone else thinking along those lines?"

Craizen Posted: 22:15 Oct16 2011 Post ID: 3069231
Craizen
A'ight
+
"I am but, they haven't seemed to acknowledge us yet. They be friendly for all we know. Let's just get to the gate and see how it opens. I don't feel like wasting anymore time right. And Anthas, tell me more, I'm intrigued."

He started moving through the forrest, taking what looked like an obvious path, though what bugged him was that he couldn't figure out who was walking through here before them. Maybe they were somewhere familiar, just masked.

The good stood high and golden in the distance, standing about thirty feet high. The light of the zone gleaming off of it, almost like the gate provided it. The task seemed simple enough, get to the gate, push it open.

-But is it ever really that easy guys? I mean come on now.-
penguinlord352 Posted: 06:01 Oct17 2011 Post ID: 3069302
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garm stuck close behind Zeidi, keeping his eyes on the trees. He was ready to react with his BPE to even the slightest threat.

"You ever stop to consider it might be a trap?"

Garm isn't all too comfortable with going the obvious route. He prefers the secretive back doors all too common in most places on Earth.

Craizen Posted: 16:12 Oct17 2011 Post ID: 3069406
Craizen
A'ight
+
"Of course I have. But why not? The tree's move for pete's sake. I would much rather follow a clear wide path then get caught on some narrow hidden thing so I can get stabbed by an angry tree." He huffed.

The trees still pay no heed to them, some even moving out of the way. It was a little unnerving at times. Maybe they were harmless?

As the group got closer, a golden key floated above the gate.

"What is this? A video game? Who puts a key above a gate?"
ss2teengohan Posted: 21:08 Oct17 2011 Post ID: 3069458
ss2teengohan
+
"Well if the tree decide to attack, you could always set them on fire." Edward said to Ziedi. "And dont worry, I could protect us from the flames" he continued holding out a hand and a sheild began to materialize, then fade away.

"Garm has a point, whatever brought us here obviously wants us to play whatever game it has in mind. So going the obvious route may not be the best idea, however there does not appear to be any other way unless we start attacking the trees, which may end up being worse then facing whatever lies beyond that gate. Either route we decide to take, we still might want to grab that key, it could be useful somewhere."
penguinlord352 Posted: 21:26 Oct17 2011 Post ID: 3069462
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"Well, what if the trees attack us when we grab the key and the gate moves to the opposite side of the room?"

Garm is taking in all the least likely scenarios-under ordinary circumstances. In this setting, with trees moving, he didn't doubt the gates could too.

"All I'm saying it, the trees may be guarding the key."

Craizen Posted: 21:45 Oct17 2011 Post ID: 3069471
Craizen
A'ight
+
"Yeah yeah. Let's just say I'm willing to experiment a little right now."

The party arrived in the clearing, or maybe one shouldn't say a complete clearing. Twenty sentient tree's create a half circle in front of the gate, unmoving, but watchful. They were massive too, while the other trees seemed a small average of about 25, these stood at least 80, and around 8 feet around. The key still hovered above the gate.

"Hold on a sec, I'm going for the key." Ziedi delveloped an air pocket when one of the sentry's spoke.

"The key you my take with a hero's prowess, but think, many things sweet turn sour. Reach for it if you may, but a humble warning did we not give, nay?"

Normally Ziedi would laugh at such nonsense, but there was something about wise booming voice of the tree that stuck a nerve.

*If you guys feel like controlling one or two tree's here coming up, feel free. I have a feeling my boy Ziedi here may need the help.*
Guy117 Posted: 19:07 Oct18 2011 Post ID: 3069720
Guy117
Big Ghey
Post Likes: 3
+
*Anthas responded to Ziedi's curiosity about him.*
Anything you want to know specifically?
*Anthas knew that there had to be another way to proceed.*
I believe we need to find another way to do this... *sigh*I have never been a fan of riddles...
penguinlord352 Posted: 22:04 Oct20 2011 Post ID: 3070245
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"A hero is needed to take the key, therefore one of us must prove themselves a hero, no?"

Garm is looking at this very simplistically. A hero wouldn't be someone you find on any old street corner under these circumstances. He took in each member of their group, excluding himself. He was a murderer. Pure and simple.

"One of you guys must be this 'hero' type the tree's talking about."

Craizen Posted: 18:35 Oct26 2011 Post ID: 3071613
Craizen
A'ight
+
The lead tree seemed to smile in its own stiff way.

"It has been many cycles of Light and Dark since one has solved the riddle so quickly. You may step forth, Garm Plasmal. Take your prize and the Gates will open."

Ziedi kept a straight face but was annoyed at the fact he had not thought of the answer first. But at the same time he was realized they could at least move forward. But he couldn't help think that this was the easiest it would ever be.
ss2teengohan Posted: 19:40 Oct26 2011 Post ID: 3071631
ss2teengohan
+
"Something is off here. The riddle mentioned a hero, yet you are not a hero, Garm. But the tree allowed you to step forward? That doesnt make any sense. Hmm, I could grab the key telekinetically." Ed offered.
penguinlord352 Posted: 22:15 Oct26 2011 Post ID: 3071688
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garm ignores Ed's comment.

"While I doubt it is truly this simple all the time, as a hero must overcome some challenge to obtain their prize normally, I am no hero. Therefore, I shall trust in your words and take it. It is the key floating there, correct? There is no hidden prize we have not yet noticed?"

Garm moves towards the key, expecting something else to happen. He creates a BPE square tile underneath himself and lifts up to the key. Garm reaches out and his fingertips touch the key. He hesitates a moment longer, then takes hold of the key firmly in his hand.

Displaying Page 3 of 18
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 16 | 17 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close